Made My Day

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysBKIEeYvZ8
__________________________________________________________

***few weeks later***

@The Set of Maknae Rebellion YOUR POV

"Alright, that's a wrap!" PD-nim said.

"Thank you, you worked hard!" I said, bowing to my sunbaes.

"You worked hard too!" they replied back.

The PD-nim walked over to all of us and said, "You all did an excellent job today! Yu Jung, it's hard to believe you only debuted a few weeks ago!"

"Haha, thank you PD-nim, but it's because my sunbaes treated me well," I replied, glancing at Shorry, Suzy, Dongjun, Mir, and Krystal.

"Nonsense, you did a great job, Yu Jung," Shorry replied.

"You ALL did a wonderful job today!" PD-nim said again, walking off to talk to the staff members.

Shorry suggested, "Hey, why don't we all go out to eat today? I want to be closer to my dongsaengs! My treat!"

"I'd love to, but I can't, I have another schedule right after this," Krystal answered sadly, "The rest of you guys have fun though!" she added, leaving with her manager.

"I'm in!" said Dongjun and Mir.

"I can go too!" Suzy replied happily, "What about you, Yu Jung?"

"Uhmm, I think I can, I just have to ask my manager," I replied, smiling.

"Yaaaay!" Suzy exclaimed, hugging me.

Suzy and I had gotten closer ever since we both guested on 'Oh My School', and she was really easy to talk to! We often exchange texts and go out shopping with Min and Sohyun as now.  Today was also really fun! Shorry oppa is so funny, especially his story about his tall ex-girlfriend. Mir's also funny and Dongjun's really nice! He and I were partners for today's recording, and we ended up winning! Once my manager said it was okay, we all left in Shorry's van to go eat.

@The Restaurant

We arrived at a restaurant where Shorry seemed to be close to the owner. He took us to a secluded corner and we all sat down and ordered. After a while, a few dishes came out and we were all eating and learning more about each other.

"Yu Jung, can you come to the washroom with me?" Suzy asked.

"Sure," I answered, getting up to follow her.

@The Restaurant (washroom)

We walked into the washroom, and Suzy peeked around, to see if anyone else was in there. "Unnie, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Okay, there doesn't seem to be anyone around," she replied and I just gave her a confused look. "You and Dongjun are so cute!" she exclaimed.

What the heck! "Well we were partners today," I simply said.

"Come on! He kept looking at you," she replied.

"Unnie! I'm his partner so obviously he'd have to pay attention to me!" I defended.

A girl came into the washroom so Suzy spoke in a quieter voice, "My intuition's never wrong yenno, and he kept looking at you while we were eating as well. And didn't you say he's your bias in ZE:A?"

"Well, yea..."

"So what do you think of him?! Like, yenno, after today?" she asked with curiousity clearly shown in her eyes.

What do I think of him? "Well....he's really nice...and friendly..."

"And cute, am I right?" she teased.

"Ah! Unnie! We better get back, they're going to wonder why we're taking so long," I replied, walking out.

Suzy followed me and whispered, "you didn't deny it!"

@The Restaurant

After a while, almost all the food was finished.

Dongjun's POV

I glanced over at Yu Jung and saw her pout and mumble, "I think I ate too much." Haha, she's so cuuute...

"Waaaah, I'm so full~" Mir said, stretching.

"I guess it's time to go, today was really fun!" said Shorry.

"Thanks for the meal!" Yu Jung exclaimed.

We were all sitting there, waiting for our managers to pick us up. Shorry and Mir left first, so it was just me, Suzy, and Yu Jung now. Awkwaaaard....

Nemameul, mit go sipojyo, gojitmalmajo, tto babochorom (nol mitgosipo nan) itorok janinhan noye gojitmal, girl how could you give your heart for 2~

"Yoboseyo?" Yu Jung answered her phone. She has our song as her ring tone.....I couldn't help but smile.

"Bwoh? Waeyo?" Yu Jung said worried, "Ah, arrasseo...I'm hanging up.~"

"What's wrong?" Suzy asked.

"My manager can't pick me up! And I didn't bring the keys to my dorm and my unnie's aren't home either..." Yu Jun

Please log in to read the full chapter