Is It Fate?

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPJBe5eWbQc
____________________________________________________

@A Cafe Your POV

"Sooooo, how are you and Ilhoon?" I asked, giggling.

Sohyun and I were sitting at a cafe, simply hanging out. Krystal and Sulli would be coming later on, but we had spare time so we just came early anyways. Since the Btob oppas left for Japan, we've been hanging out with them more often. After all, they are the same age as Sohyun. I'm like an annoying little sister that tags along, haha. I laughed at the thought, as it reminded me of my older brother back in Canada. Although we were normal siblings that fought with each other all the time, I actually missed his annoying prescence. I still find it hard to believe that we're 12 years apart. Yikes, he could almost be my dad. I shook my head and went back to focusing on Sohyun.

"Well, we're fine," she simply answered. It was obvious that she was trying not to smile.

"Mmmhmmm, sure there, unnie, just fineeeee, nothing more eh?" I teased.

After reading the text from Ilhoon, I had convinced her to reply back. At first, she was doubtful and kept saying 'what if it was a joke?' or 'what if he just meant as best friends?' and a bunch of other nonsense. But eventually, I got her to text him back. Things went well, and she unknowingly implied that she liked him back. I don't know what they are now, but there's obviously something going on between them. But either way, Sohyun unnie's been a lot happier lately, so that's all that matters.

She was about to deny my last remark when 2 people walked into the cafe. We were sitting in the innermost corner of the cafe where people wouldn't normally go to. It was slightly darker even though there was still a window here. I wasn't that worried about being mobbed or anything though, since it was early morning. The teenagers are probably all sleeping. I remember when I slept until 2 on a Saturday morning, it was wonderful. I miss those days... The counter was also pretty far from where we were. But surprisingly, the 2 people that came in, sat at a table near ours. One was wearing a cap while the other was wearing a hoodie; obviously they were trying to be low-key. Why do they look sort of familiar? I thought as I tried to make out one of their faces. Oh my gosh! Are they celebrities perhaps? Wait a second, I'm an idol now too. Calm down Crystal, calm down.

"Don't they look familiar?" I asked Sohyun casually.

"Huh?" she turned to look at them and gasped, "I think it's Exo-M!" She whispered in a surprised tone.

~MAMA ke bu ke yi qing gao su wo wei shen me ren hui bian de bu yi yang, Na xie ting shuo guo de mei li ri zi shi zhen de cun zai guo ma~

I gasped when I suddenly heard my ringtone. It was Exo-M's 'Mama'! Recently, I started to listen to their songs, as I was curious as to how they became so popular in such a short amount of time. Their songs were actually catchy, and they reminded me of my family and friends back in Canada. I haven't spoken a word of Chinese since I came here, so it felt nice listening to their songs.

Luhan's POV

I was looking at the menu when Lay tapped my shoulder, "Hyung, what are you gonna order?" he asked.

"I don't know, everything looks yummy," I replied, "maybe I'll---"

~MAMA ke bu ke yi qing gao su wo wei shen me ren hui bian de bu yi yang, Na xie ting shuo guo de mei li ri zi shi zhen de cun zai guo ma~

I was interrupted by....our song? Oh, that's my part in 'Mama'...Both Lay and I turned our heads to see where the sound was coming from. It was 2 girls sitting at a table near ours. One was flustered as she took out her phone to answer it while the other was laughing. I couldn't make out their faces though, as they had hats on that were slightly covering them. Do they recognize us? No wait, if they recognized us, they would've said something already. I was hoping that we wouldn't get mobbed by fans today, I was already tired as it is.

"Hyung, isn't it weird?" Lay asked me.

"What is?"

He gestured towards the 2 girls, "I think they recognize us. That girl seems flustered. She's probably embarassed, yenno, about her ringtone. But they're not fan-girling over us."

I guess it's kind of weird. But when did we become so expectant and cocky? haha. "Well that's a good thing then, I don't want to get mobbed again." I was referring to the time at the airport when sasaeng fan girls started grabbing me, causing me to separate from the others. I even fell. That was horrible; I was both tired and cranky that day already and it just made it worse.

***flashback***

***end of flashback***

I shivered at the thought.

"Ne, oppa....ah, arrasseo....I miss you!....Ne, remember, hwaiting!" I heard the girl say into her phone. Thank goodness she's not calling over her friends or something. Maybe that's why she's not fan-girling over us, she already has a boyfriend.

The girl put her phone back in her pocket and started talking to the other girl again. As she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, I caught a slight glimpse of her face. She looks familiar...? My thoughts were interrupted by Lay. "Hyung, I think the waiter's coming over, hurry up and choose what you want to eat."

Indeed, the waiter came over to the corner we were at, but instead of going to us first, he went to the 2 girls. He placed 2 iced caps down on their table and the girls said thank you. "Uhm, excuse me...b-but before I go, can you give me your autograph?" he asked one of the girls shyly. Autograph?

The girl laughed and pouted, "You still recognize us?"

The waiter nodded and said, "Ne! How could I not? You two are even prettier in person.~" They're celebrities?

"Haha, thank you," one of the girls said while scribbling down her autograph, "Here you go!"

"But please, don't tell anyone else we're here. We don't want to cause a ruckus," the other girl added. Aishhh would the friggin waiter move already so I can see who the heck they are?!

"Ne! I understand! Hwaiting!" the waiter grinned and came to our table, "What would you 2 like to order?" he asked, in a less cheerful tone.

Lay handed him the menu and said, "Strawberry cheesecake, please."

"And you?" he asked me.

"Eo? Oh, uhm I'll have an iced cap please," I re

Please log in to read the full chapter