Different Reactions

What Do I Do Now? [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EipUH06r-FQ 
______________________________________________________________________________________

@Mnet Countdown (4minute's waiting room) Your POV

"Ne, kamsahamnida!" I thanked the sunbaes that were congratulating me on my 'relationship' with Luhan.

After Luhan announced it, my unnies and I went back to teh waiting room while EXO-M did their encore performance. The BTOB oppas were still sitting on the couches. "Yah, aren't you going to tell us we did good?!" Hyuna whined, grabbing a pillow to whack Ilhoon.

"Eo? Oh....ne, you guys did good," Peniel replied, a little distracted.

They're dying to ask me aren't they...."Oppas, just bring on the interrogations. I know you guys are trying to control yourselves right now," I stated bluntly.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that...Immediately, they erupted into a fury of questions. "Did you ask him out or did he ask you out?" Peniel asked.

"How long have you guys been together?" Hyunsik wondered.

AWWWW YOU'RE HIS AEGI!~" Changsub cooed.

"So that girl at the cafe with him was really you?!" Ilhoon exclaimed. Oh so they did see the article after all.

"Guys guys, settle down," Eunkwang commanded them.

Throughout all the chatter, I noticed that Minhyuk hadn't said a word. I also realized that Sungjae was missing. "Where did Sungjae oppa go?" I asked, ignoring all their questions for now.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know," Hyunsik replied.

"Bwoh? You guys don't even know where he disappeared to?" Jihyun asked, stunned.

Peniel looked at the clock on the wall and bit his lip worriedly, "...why isn't he back by now..." he murmured.

Just in the knick of time, Sungjae burst into the room, closed the door, and marched right up to me. I took a step back on reflex, startled by his action. I felt Sohyun grab my wrist on instinct as well. "O-oppa...w-waeyo?" I stuttered with wide eyes.

He stood there and simply asked a question of his own. His stare was burning right through me. "You're dating Luhan?" is all he asked.

I nodded meekly, my eyes fixed by his intense gaze. Surprisingly, both his shoulders and his expression relaxed at my answer. "Congratulations!~" he smiled.

What...on....earth? I felt Sohyun release her grip on my wrist, "Oppa...are you feeling alright?" I asked, genuinely shocked.

The other oppas and unnies also seemed to be surprised by his sudden 180 degree change in personality. Gosh is he bipolar or something? "Sungjae, where did you go?" Eunkwang asked, sensing the awkward atmosphere.

"Washroom," he shrugged.

"What took you so long..." Ilhoon mumbled.

"I don't think I need to explain what took me so long in the washroom," Sungjae stated.

Ilhoon smiled sheepishly knowing that Sungjae heard him. "Okay...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!~" Jiyoon and Gayoon exclaimed, disgusted by the conversation.

Minhyuk's POV

Sungjae, you're just going to pretend to be okay with it? You're the one who was so sure about how it couldn't be Crystal who was dating Luhan. And now what? Pffft, hypocrite.

Suddenly the door swung open and in came EXO-M. "Ahnyeongasaeyo sunbaenims," they greeted, bowing to us. Ughhh, speaking of 'ewww'...

"Oh ahnyeong! Congratulations on the win!" Sohyun applauded them again, happy to change the subject.

"Ne! you guys were amazing!" Hyuna added.

"Thank you, but we still have a lot to improve on," Kris answered humbly. You got that right...

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked coldly.

All eyes were on me. Everyone was obviously surprised at my tone and the fact that I finally said something. I saw Eunkwang glare at me but I ignored it. "Oh...uhm..." Chen started nervously, refusing to make eye-contact.

"I just want to talk to my girlfriend" Luhan answered, smiling at Crystal, oblivious to the tension in the air.

Crystal returned his smile. "Haven't you talked to her enough already?" I stated in a harsh tone.

"Yah! Minhyuk!" Eunkwang yelled at m

Please log in to read the full chapter