The Depressive Wedding

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

ShinHaRin

Chosen song: Wedding Dress by J. Reyez: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwysqa9EIE&feature=autoplay&list=QL&index=1&playnext=2
---> Or Taeyang of BigBang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRsDYpCS3Q

Name: Shin Ha Rin (20)
--> Lee Taemin (21) Mianhae :'( I changed the age...
Antagonist: Kim Jeong Hoon (21) His real age is 31... but I think t will be inappropriate. ;)

Title: The Depressive Wedding.

Setting: Jeju Island---> http://www.thejakartapost.com/files/images/JEJU.jpg or
http://static.weddingcometrue.com/weddcometrue/2010/12/cayman-island-wedding-planners-300x200.jpg

Genre: Happy, sad ending.../Thriller

Plot: Ha Rin and Taemin are childhood friends and both fell in love with each other. Now in Jeju, they planned their one-in-a-million wedding with the couple's friends and family present: besides one=Kim Jeong Hoon. Jeong Hoon is the stalker of Ha Rin ever since they were work partners in Seoul. His desire to keep Ha Rin for himself turned to be insane and obsessive, and he plans to kill Taemin and take Ha Rin. Ha Rin, being the selfless and caring girl that Taemin loved sacrificed herself for the "satisfaction" of the two men. Jeong Hoon was arrested for murder and for not following the active restraining order from the Shin and Lee family. Ha Rin died in the arms of Taemin while she breathed the words "I Do.", then died. (I don't know if this is too dramatic... mianhae!! :'( )

EXTRAs: Unnie, if you want to add more scenes before the one-shot ends, it wil be fine with me. :)) so sorry if it's too Sad... hehehee... It's because I want something new. :D BTW, Kim Jeong Hoon is an actor from "Princess Hours" as Lee Yul and "Witch Yu Hee" as Yoo Jun Ha. =))  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRsDYpCS3Q

Ha Rin's POV~

"I'm sorry but could you please move that table over to the right hand corner of the room? Yes the flowers look beautiful. Has anybody seen-" I began but get caught off by Taemin's soft lips coming in contact with my own.

"Why do you always have to worry about every little detail?" Taemin coos into my ear. I playfully shove him and pout.

"I want this wedding to be perfect. It's always been my dream to-" I begin but like my other half he is, he finishes my sentence,

"-to have a paradise themed wedding I know." Taemin says jokingly while pointing to a nearby table.

 cayman-island-wedding-planners-300x200.j

"Why not take a break? The sun's about to go down anyways." Taemin says. I sigh and give him a puppy dog look,

"Can I at least check over the guest list?" He sighs and ruffles my hair.

"Okay." I look down at the clip board.

Taemin's POV~

I look over at Ha Rin's face and she's biting her lip. She only does that when she's nervous. I peer over her shoulder and look at the guest list myself.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee

Mr. and Mrs. Shin

Kim Jeong Hoon  

Kim Jonghyun

I wrap my arms around Ha Rin's tiny waist and lift her chin so she could face me.

"Don't worry about him. He can't come anywhere near us after the restraining order."

Ha Rin's POV~

I shuddered at the thought of Jeong Hoon coming anywhere near me. We first met at Seoul when I worked for him, but he soon turned out to be a stranger. He told me that he just wanted to walk me home one night, but he ended up locking me inside my own house and keeping me hostage for ten hours or so. If it wasn't for Taemin, who knows what would have happened.

I felt Taemin's finger brush away a strand of hair as he placed a peach colored rose into the side of my hair.

"Saranghae. I'll protect you no matter what, ne?" I nod as I lean into his embrace. A minute before we went inside our hotel, a potted plant almost dropped on Taemin's head if it wasn't for a passing bystander yelling,

"Lookout!" We looked up but all the windows seemed to be closed.

"Are you ok Taemin?" I ask concerned. He gives the windows one last look before shaking it off and saying,

"Probably an accident."

Jeong Hoon's POV~

Tch. That lucky guy. If only I threw it with a little more force from the rooftop.

"Don't worry my Ha Rin. I won't let you marry him."

Ha Rin's POV~

It's finally the day. The day I get married to Lee Taemin. I look down from my window to the wedding area;

 JEJU.jpg

"Take deep breaths." My mother instructs and I follow obediently.

"How's it look?" I ask adjusting my wedding dress. My father gently pinches my cheeks and comments,

"Beautiful." I smile and hug both of my parents.

"We'll be right down the hall if you need anything." They say and close the door behind them. A minute later the door opens again.

"Umma? Appa?" I ask and turn around to be greeted by a face I can never forget.

"Jeong Hoon! You're not supposed to be anywhere near me!" I say backing away. He comes closer with a greasy smile and says,

"Is that any way to greet your old lover?" I throw a nearby phone book at him but miss.

"You were never my lover." I spat. He grabs my phone from the nightstand and shows me a selca of me and Taemin.

"I guess he is?" I try to walk around, toward the door.

"What if he's no longer around? Who'll be your lover then?" I pause.

"What are you talking about?" I ask almost above a whisper.

"I have some help crew that are under my control. Why not just run away with me and leave Taemin? Or should I get my men to do the dirty work?" He threatens. I felt my knees go weak under me.

"You wouldn't hurt Taemin would you? You-You MONSTER!" He smirks and clicks a button on my phone,

All photos have been deleted

"Who knows?"

Taemin's POV~

"Have you seen Ha Rin?" I ask Jonghyun. He shakes his head and I continue looking through the hotel. Where could she be? The ceremony already started an hour ago yet she was no where to be found. I check her room once again and look outside her window down at the beach.

"Ha Rin. Please, where are you?" I say almost in defeat. I look down at the beach once more and see Ha Rin in her wedding dress, heading into the hotel across the street with a bunch of men.

"No." I whisper to myself and run after her.

Jeong Hoon's POV~

I almost wanted to jump and touch the sky when I heard Ha Rin say she'll go with me to sacrifice herself for Taemin. Once we got the the hotel room, she simply looked like a dead walking bride. I caressed her cheek and said,

"No matter how sad you are, you're still so beautiful." She glared at me and said,

"Why did you even tie me up?" She raises her hands and reveales the ropes around her wrists. I kiss her hands and say,

"Just to keep you safe."

Ha Rin's POV~

Safe? Keeping me under his control is not safe. Safe is when I'm in Taemin's arms. I fight back the tears. I wonder how he thinks of me. How he probably feels betrayed by the fact that I left him at the altar. I simply keep my head down when I hear Jeong Hoon givign orders,

"Stand outside and keep a lookout." They nod and walk out, It's a sad world we live in where money can get you anything.

"What'd you send them off for?" I ask. He smirks and pulls me by the hair so I'm forced to look into his mud colored eyes.

"So I can finish what I started before you left me in Seoul." I felt tears escape when he threw me onto the messily made bed. The tears came from fear, anger, and sadness.

Taemin's POV~

I ran into the buildign and raced up to the fourth floor once I found out what room Kim Jeong Hoon was staying in. I saw two large men blocking the door.

"Sorry pretty boy, you can't go in there." They said shoving me. Rage took over me as I kneed one guy and punched the other one. I heard a bone shattering crack and one of the guys yelled,

"This idiot broke my f*in nose!" I opened the door they were blocking and looked inside. Empty.

I didn't have time to deal with them and grabbed one of them by the collar.

"Where is my bride?" He looked ready to pee his pants when he started mumbling,

"She's not in the room we blocked. It was only a thing to throw you off. She's on the top floor, room B1." I threw him on the ground and ran for the stairs.

Ha Rin's POV~

"Please stop!" I yelled as I looked on the blood splattered bed covers. I looked into the cruel and insane eyes of Jeong Hoon while he continued to slit my wrists. Each cut going deeper.

"Stop!!" I yell in anguish.

"Say that you love me! Why won't you say it?! I gave you my all and loved you since the beginning but you never say it back!!" He yells and cuts me again. I'm drenched in sweat and can barely move my body.

"It's because I don't love you. And I never will." I whisper.

Jeong Hoon's POV~

Those words felt like a slap in the face. I didn't know what to do when the door's lock broke and Taemin came in.

"You! I should've known it was you!" He yelled and raced into the room. With quick thinking I grabbed Ha Rin and placed the knife over .

"Leave or I swear I'll kill her!" I threatened.

Taemin's POV~

I began to slowly walk toward him.

"You wouldn't do that. Not if you love and care for her." I say trying to ignore the sickening sight of blood. Ha Rin lost so much blood yet she's still giving me a sad smile. She never frowns or cries in front of people. She only smiles.

"Give me Ha Rin, Jeong Hoon." i say calmly. He looked terrified and scared like a little child. He finally gave up and handed me Ha Rin. I called the ambulence from the room.

"Hello? Please we need an ambulence right away!" I say into the phone. I was about to give them the address when Ha Rin yelled out,

"NO!" She pushed me aside and I saw her collapse to the ground.

Jeong Hoon's POV~

No. No. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. I felt my hand shaking and looked down at the knife I just penetrated through Ha Rin's chest.

"HA RIN!" I heard someone yell. Whether it was Taemin or me I didn't know. The police came in and had me hand-cuffed. I didn't even bothering fighting against them. The last sight I saw was Taemin crouching over Ha Rin's limp body.

Ha Rin's POV~

The pain's unbearable. The only thing keeping my mind off of the numerous broken ribs and cuts is Taemin's worried crying face.

"No Ha Rin. Please don't. Just hold on." He says. I troke his face and tuck away some loose strands.

"Taemin. I'm so sorry." I say coughing on some of my blood.

Taemin's POV~

I couldn't hold my tears back. They just flooded my face and vision. I held onto Ha Rin's delicate hands and shook my head.

"Please don't say that." She gives me a painful giggle and asks,

"Then what am I supposed to say?" I plead,

"Tell me you'll be ok! Tell me how we'll be married. Tell me how you're going to be my wife once this is over! Tell me anything!" I say staring at her honey colored eyes. She pecks me on the lips and whispers,

"I do." Before I felt her hand slip out of my grasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys SHINEErice is back! (Wow that sounded like those long comebacks idols do haha jkjk) ^^ Sorry I haven't been able to do my ninja updates that much, but I hope you guys are still reading these oneshots ^^ Sorry if this oneshot has some errors (hadn't had a chance to re-read it and see if everything is A-ok yet :d). THNX so much for those of you who continue to support this request oneshot shop. Keep on commenting, subscribing, and (most importantly) reading ^^ Bye Bye~