The Playboy Wants His Girlfriend Back

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

bestb2st 

Song: Infinite - Come back again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja3T8GdADIs )
Name: Cho Youngmi
Age: 19
Partner: L.Joe
Partner's Age: 18
Setting: University, cafe
Genre: Angst at the first, and happy in the end <3
Plot: L.Joe and Youngmi is a couple for almost three years, but suddenly, L.Joe wanted to broke up with her, he said that he's tired and he said that he already have another girlfriend. They broke up, but then, after one month, L.Joe feel that his life isn't complete without Youngmi. (something like that... write everything you want)
Extra: Nothing. You can write anything, and change the title ^^ Thank You ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja3T8GdADIs  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja3T8GdADIs  

Youngmi's POV~

"So what about you, did anything happen interesting today?" I ask L.Joe. He just nods and says,

"Yeah, sure." I gently nudge him.

"Ne, dongsaeng, what's wrong with you?" He gives me a crooked smile and grabs my hand.

"Nothing. So where were we?" I blush and reply,

"Heading to the university's cafe." He nods and we walk.

"Welcome L.Joe." A pretty waitress greets us. He smiles at her.

"Who's that?" I ask feeling a little mad and curious. He waves his hand and replies,

"No one."

L.Joe's POV~

"So then he told my friend that-" I'm so tired of hearing Youngmi's stories. She keeps whining about her friends and I'm sick of it.

"Hey Youngmi, let's break up." I heard myself say. Wait, did those words come out of my mouth?

Youngmi's POV~

Eh? I force out an awkward laugh and say,

"Haha very funny." I look at L.Joe for some support. But he just gives me a serious and blank stare. My chest begins hurting and I ask,

"Why? We've been going out for three years. Why now? Did I do something wrong?" I know I sound like I'm begging for him to stay with me, but I love him so much. Why would he want to end it?

"It's just, I'm tired ok? I'm tired of you."

"Oh." Was all I could manage. The final blow was when he said,

"Besides, I already have another girlfriend." It felt liek a slap in the face.

"L. Joe, you still on for tonight?" The waitress asks. Oh, so it's her huh? I see.

L.Joe's POV~

"Is that your new girlfriend?" Youngmi asks me. I wave to our waitress and reply,

"Yeah." She nods and stares at her empty coffee cup.

"She looks pretty and nice. I hope you guys have a good relationship." She says and walks away. I grab her wrist and say,

"I'm sorry." She whips around and I see tears in her eyes.

"Are you really?" She asks and storms off,

One month later:

"Ne oppa, are you ok?" Min asks. She's squeezing my arm and I give her a small smile.

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm with you aren't I?" She giggles and we continue walking. Along the way I spot Youngmi, probably heading off to her next class. I wave to her and she gives me a small nod.

"why do you look so sad oppa?" Min asks me.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I say and kiss her. She smiles but something's missing, it feels empty.

Youngmi's POV~

I was just about to head off to my dorm room when I spot L.Joe and Min heading my way. He spots me and waves. I try to ignore the sense of pain I feel and can only nod back. I turn around and head home. I know a month is more than enough to get over a guy, but something keeps pulling me back. I take one last glance at L.Joe and see him kissing Min. I shouldn't have turned around.

"Aish Youngmi, you already had a whole month! How much longer are you going to be depressed?" My roommate asks me. I shrug. She throws some outfit at me and says

"Get dressed, we're going out tonight. You nee dto have some fun every once in a while ya know?" I give her a small smile and say,

"You're right. Thanks."

L.Joe's POV~

"Ne ne oppa please? Everyone's going and I want to bring you as my date. Otherwise I'll be the only one without a boyfriend at the party." Min pleads showing me her puppy pout. God, she's even more annoying than Youngmi. God, why is Youngmi on my mind so much lately?

"Ok ok, oppa will go with you." I say giving in. Min cheers and hugs me.

"Trust me, you'll have fun."

When we get there I spot Youngmi in the crowd immediately. She's dancing with some of her friends and some guy is trying to hit on her.

"Oppa, you look so mad and tense right now. What's wrong?" Min asks. I grab her hand and lead her to the other side of the room, I don't nee dto be worrying about Youngmi right now. She's not my girlfreind anymore anyways.

Youngmi's POV~

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." I say. I head to the bar.

"Here ya go beautiful." He hands me a drink.

"But I didn't even order yet." I say.

"The young gentleman bought it for you already." He says motioning to a guy I danced with a couple of minutes ago. I spot L.Joe in the distance. I hold up my glass to him, almost liek I'm cheering for him and Min.

"I should be over him. Cheers to getting over L.Joe." I say and gulp down the beverage. My head begins spinning.

"What drink was this?" I ask. I didn't hear his reply, Aish, I souldn't have drunk any alsohol.

L.Joe's POV~

As me and Min were dancing I couldn't help but worry abouit Youngmi. She's a REALLY light drinker.

"I'll be back." I tell Min and head into teh direction of the bar. I spot her sitting on some guy's lap looking and acting drunk.

"Sorry, I'll be taking her." I say and carry Youngmi bridal style.

"No I wanna stay with oppa! Let me go L.Joe, you don't even care about me." She says slurring the words while hitting my chest.

"Trust, me you'll thank me later." I look around for Min but see her on a table makign out with some other guy. Tch, I'll break up with her tomorrow.

Youngmi's POV~

My head was still throbbing but I could sort of make out what's going on around me. I look around and see a familiar room.

"Hey you ok?" I hea. I look at the foot of the bed and see L.Joe. I begin crying and cover my eyes.

"Sorry to bother you. You must think I'm stupid for drinking." He removes some of the stray hairs covering my face and replies,

"No I don't think you're stupid. You just need to be more careful." I think the drink was still in my system because I heard L.Joe saying,

"I miss you Youngmi. I think I still love you. C-can we start over?" I open my eyes and see L.Joe with his head buried in his hands.

"What?" i ask confused. He shakes his head and says,

"Something's just not right. I mean, whenever I'm not with you, there's this empty feeling I get. And when I saw you with that guy at the club, I just felt ready to knock him out. Plus, you're always on my mind and I can't help but miss you and your smile. You just. I don't know, complete me in a way."

L.Joe's POV~ 

I can't really think straight and my emotions are getting all tangled up. I look over at Youngmi and she fell asleep. I huckle and kiss her forehead. She mumbles,

"Saranghae L.Joe." I can't help but smile and whisper,

"Saranghae Youngmi."

Youngmi's POV~

I woke up with the worst hangover ever. I seriously thought I was hallucinating because I saw L.Joe with his hands around my waist. What happened?!!? I look down and see that I still have my clothes on and so does he. Whew~

"Morning." He says and rubs his eyes. It's really awkward and I ask,

"What happened last night?" He chuckles and takes a hold of my hand,

"I'll explain it at the cafe. You're hungry right?" As if on cue my stomach growled. He tries to pull me toward the door but I stand my ground.

"I don't want to go to the cafe." I say remembering the place my heart shattered. He hugs me and says,

"I want to make things better where i made them worse. I want to fix things." I don't know how but I managed to follow him there.

L.Joe's POV~

When we walked into the cafe, I spotted Min. Youngmi said she needed to head to the restroom and I told her I would get us something to eat.

"Oppa!" Min screams and runs over to me.

"Min, we're through." I say. She pouts and says,

"No we're not. Look." She kisses me, but I don't kiss back.

"I'm serious Min." She shrugs and says,

"Ok fine by me, are you dumping me because of that Youngmi chick?" I smile and reply,

"Yeah, I miss her a lot. I think I still love her too." Min nods and heads back to work.

Youngmi's POV~

I walked out of the bathroom and witnessed Min kissing L.Joe. I knew last night was a deram. He suddenly said,

"I'm serious Min." What's he serious about? Min relpies,

"Ok fine by me, are you dumping me because of that Youngmi chick?" Me heart stops. I don't want to hear it. He'll probably say no and that'll be the end of it.

"Yeah, I miss her a lot. I think I still love her too." I waited about a couple of minutes til lI got to our table.

"Hey, you ok?" He asks. I nod. He really surprises me then by coming to my side of the table and kissing me.

L.Joe's POV~

Her kiss sent warmth throughout my whole body.

"I missed you." I said. She smiled and said,

"You too. Ne L.Joe, does this mean you still love me?" I chuckle and reply,

"Yeah. A lot."

* Hope you enjoyed your oneshot bestB2st ^^ feel free to leave comment based on what you guys thought~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja3T8GdADIs