I'm Falling For You Even Though It's Just a Dare

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

Seunii

Song: IU & Na Yoon Kwon - It's First Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbkoKVaw2pc
Name: Jang Tinnie
Age: 16
Partner: Ahn Niel
Partner's Age: 16 (3 Months Older)
Setting: School, School's Prom
Genre: Fluff, Romantic, Drama
Plot: Niel is known as the popular boy in school as for Tinnie being the opposite of him; she is known as the lowest rank. Niel was dared by his friends, (rest of Teen Top) to ask one of the lowest rank girls there is, which is Tinnie, to go to prom with him. It was a bet for the title of King most likely. Tinnie refused at first and didn't want anything to do with Niel, since she knew he was no good at all.
After the constant bothering, she agreed to him. On the night of prom, Tinnie dressed up nicely and looked her best for Niel since he demanded it. Niel was shocked at the sudden outcome of Tinnie. Slowly during the night passed, Niel didn't know that he fell for her. Tinnie's feelings for Niel were neutral.
After the prom; Teen Top confronted Niel and Tinnie. Tinnie couldn't believe it but she knew it was too good to be true. Tinnie took off and Niel chased after her. (Can you surprise me on how Niel will confess to her?) :D
Extra: Maybe a sweet kiss at the end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbkoKVaw2pc

Tinnie's POV~

"He's coming!" The girls begin whispering, giggling, and fixing their hair. That means that Niel's coming.

"Morning." He says giving them all fake smiles. I can see through his act any day.

"Morning Niel-oppa~" They all chant. They all push past me to get to Niel. Sure he's handsom and all but I honestly don't see anything to him besides a pretty face. He notices me staring, no sorry, more like glaring at him, and he winks at me? Tch, full of himself much?

He walks over to me and leans on my desk.

"Tinnie right?" He asks. I nod fixing my glasses.

"Do you have a date to prom yet?" The girls gasp around me and I sigh.

"No I don't.'' He smirks and asks,

"Would you like to go with me?" The girls around me either glare at me, or yell at Niel in confusion and sorrow.

Niel's POV~

She'll say yes of course. Who would reject me? Plus, I don't like losing to a dare from C.A.P.

"So you think you'll get any girl?" Chunji asks one day when we were hanging out at his mansion.

"Yeah." I reaply.

"Then let's make a deal." C.A.P smirks. He's knows I can't reject a dare.

"I dare you to ask one of the lowest ranked girl in our school, to go to prom with you." I think for a second and hold out my hand.

"You're on."

I waited for her to nod or say something. Instead she simply began taking notes on the board and said in a monotone voice,

"No thank you." Eh? I think she must've heard me wrong.

"You sure you don't want to go to prom with me?" I ask again. She looks at me and nods saying,

"I'm pretty sure, but I bet one of these girls would love to go with you." She points to my fan club behind me. Tch, so you're gonna play hard to get are you? Fine, let's see if you won't fall for me like every girl did before.

Tinnie's POV~

Class ended and Niel began following me around like a lost puppy.

"Ne ne Tinnie, let me carry your books for you." He said and took them from my hands.

"Ne Tinnie are you hungry? I know a place around here that makes great BBQ." I roll my eyes and say,

"No I'm not hungry." He pouts and I feel a little guilty for being cold to him.

"Ne Tinnie, I like you a lot you know." He says in a cheery voice.

"No you don't." I say. He puffs out his cheeks and asks,

"How do you know?" I sigh.

"Because, you don't randomly tell that to a girl just so she'll go to prom with you."

"Well what if I mean it?"

"But you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't"

"YES I do."

"No you don't."

"YES YOU DO!"

"YAH! Would you leave me alone?!" I snap at him. He flinches and bows his head.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." I say feeling bad about yelling at him. He suddenly perks up and hugs me.

"Aish, get off of me Niel!"

"I'll only stop bugging you if you go to prom with me!" He gives me puppy dog eyes that never work on me.

"Fine, just leave me alone would ya?" He nods eagerly and skips away. What a retard -.-

Niel's POV~

"Why are you smiling?" Ricky asks me at lunch. I raise an eye-brow.

"What do you mean?" He rolls his eyes and says,

"Ever since last period you've had this stupid grin on your face. What, did Tinnie say yes to prom?" I nod my head and C.A.P says,

"Tch, good luck with that. She dresses like some nerd freak. I can't wait to see her at prom wearing jeans and a t-shirt." i spit out my banana milk and run to find Tinnie.

I spot her at the library and tackle her.

"Y-Yah Niel get off of me!"

Tinnie's POV~

Niel attacked me at the library and squeezed my face in between his hands.

"Make sure you dress nicely ok? No jeans, no t-shirt. You have to wear a dress and make sure you put on make up. Also, ditch the glasses. Do you have contacts?" I nod and he breaths a sigh of relief.

"Ok, I'll pick you up at around 6 ok?" I nod and he winks at me.

"Can't wait." I found myself blushing. Wait, why are you blushing? You're not supposed to blush! Aish, Niel's messing up your mind I swear.

Niel's POV~

I was on Tinnie's front porch and I quickly checked if my hair's ok. I knock on the door and a middle aged woman opens it.

"Annaseyo, Nice to meet you, I'm Niel. Is Tinnie home by chance?" The woman smiles at me and says,

"Oh yes, she'll be out in a minute. Her father and mother are out for now, please come in." So she has a maid? Not bad. I wait in the living room and hear the sound of heels across the wooden floor.

"Niel?" I hear Tinnie. I slowly turn around praying. Please no jeans, t-shirt, or glasses. I turn around and find my heart beating faster and I can't believe it's Tinnie. She made such a simple dress look so good.

Tinnie's POV~

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~"Niel? you ok?" I ask when Niel doesn't really say anything. His ears are a little red and he says,

"You look really nice, I was just ..a bit taken back." I place my hands on my hips and say,

"Haha, very funny." He chuckles and says,

"Fine don't believe me."

I give him a pity look and say,

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." He holds out his hand and asks,

"Ready?" I nod and walk, almost stumbling in my heels. I guess you can tell i don't really wear them that often :p

Niel's POV~

When we got to school, everyone crowded arond us.

"Yo niel, who's your cute friend?" My guy friends asked me while I heard the girls mumbling,

"That's not fair, she's pretty." I was actually proud standing next to Tinnie. In my opinion, she looked better than the school's queenka today ;)

"Hey I'm gonna go get us something to drink." I say and head for the food table. When I come back to our table I find at least five guys surrounding Tinnie. She looks shy and I walk over and take her hand,

"Can I have this dance?" I ask just as IU's & Na Yoon Kwon's song "It's First" comes on. She blushes but nods. As we begin dancing, Tinnie places her head on my shoulder and I can feel my heart ready to burst out of my chest. She's not suposed to be making me feel this way. It's supposed to be the other way around, yet why am I the one falling for her? I spot C.A.P in the distance and he's motioning for me to talk to him.

"Hey I'll be right back. Ok?" She looks confused but nods. I head over to my friends, I want to call the bet off.   

Tinnie's POV~

It's been about half an hour so I began looking around for Niel. i spotted him in the back of the gym talking with his group of friends,

"So you're just calling it off?" I hear C.A.P say in a cold tone. Niel is just standing there saying,

"Yeah." What's going on? C.A.P see's me watching the whole thing and he's smirking.

"Well, either way you won the dare anyways. You brought the lowest rank girl, Tinnie with you to prom. Congrats." He says and claps for him.

"Thanks, I gotta go C.A.P. I'll see you around." He says and turns around and meets my gaze.

Niel's POV~

I turned around and see Tinnie standing there with wet eyes. She quickly turns around and runs out of the gym.

"Tinnie wait!" I call out to her and chase after her. Tch, why are things not going as I want them to? I finally find a girl I have feelings for and I end up hurting her.

Tinnie's POV~

My feet were sore from walking around in heels and yet I was forcing my feet to run. I didn't really care where I ran as long as it was far away from Niel. His voice still rang in my head calling out my name. I found myself on the football frield, I simply sat on the bleachers and pulled my knees to toward my chest. I don't know why but I began crying. Yeah, I actually fell for Niel even though I saw through his act so many times.

"It was too good to be true." I muttered to myself. It began raining and I didn't care about my dress being ruined or my makeup smearing. I suddenly felt the rain stop and loooked up seeing Niel covering us from the rain with his jacket.

Niel's POV~

"You don't wanna catch a cold do you? And your makeup is smearing, let's get you out of the rain." I say taking her hand. She simply rips it from my grasp and tells me in a cold voice,

"Just go away. You brought me to prom, won the bet, what more could you gain?" It hurt knowing how much pain I inflicted on her. Yet I simply sat down next to her and said,

"I'm sorry." She sniffs and asks,

"For what? Beign a jerk or for dragging me here for a stupid bet?"

"Both." She gets tense and says,

"Look, let's just forget this every happened, I'll let you go and in return, we end all connections." She says and stands up beginning to walk away. I can't stand it any longer and pull her into a hug.

Tinnie's POV~

"Please let go of me." I say in a broken tone. I don't want him to give me false hope. He simply says,

"I ended that dare. I don't care if I won. Ever since we left your house, I didn't think of the dare once. That's gotta count for something Tinnie." He's giving me false hope that I don't want to take. I tell him,

"Please don't let me misinturpret that." He chuckles and tilts my head so i'm forced to face him,

"I like you Tinnie, I want to start over. Can I?" I'm choked up with emotions. All I could do is nod and his soft lips come in contact with my own.

* Hope you enjoyed your oneshot ^^ Feel free to comment XD (Please don't kill me C.A.P fans! I'm a fan of him myself XD i just needed a antagonist for this oneshot and C.A.P just came to me haha :d)