My Confession At 3:30

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

yeminhae

Hey.?please do make a one-shot for me..
please use this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2xKMr-ivs
It was 0330 by U-kiss

Please make a sad one, but If you want it to be a happy ending, it's alright. =D
For the characters, kindly use Jang Hyunseung & Park Jiyeon and a fictional character for the OC. name her Hyunhae.. for her last name, please invent for me ^^
For the pictures.please do find some for me.(is it ok? =D Thanks)

The plot uhmm,
Hyunseung and Hyunhae were friends But an argument happened between them. (please invent an argument, eonnie ^^) They parted ways. They haven't heard any news about each other for a year. When they saw each other again, Hyunseung has already a girlfriend, Jiyeon. But Hyunhae felt something unusual, she then realizes that she actually loved hyunseung. that's why she was so sad and was always crying when they had this argument and went "far" from each other. So Hyunhae apologized.. and vice versa. Both accepted each one's apology but somehow Hyunhae felt that it was not like before anymore. She hates herself beacause she haven't realized her feelings before when Hyunseung has no girlfriend yet and when their relationship was still tight. She now tries to tell Hyunseung about her feelings but somehow she can't because she felt that everything has changed and decided not to tell him. So, If Hyunseung felt the same way about Hyunhae, it's up to you .(But I prefer if he likes Hyunhae too but than realizes that he was a coward because he haven't confessed before and because he was also afraid to be rejected and to lose their friendship.But.. It's up to you =DD)

So the ending.. you can make it either a sad one or a happy one =DD
Eonnie, you can make add ups if you like.. the ending depends on how you want the story to flow. ^^
About the other stuffs, like the title, please be the one to think of it.. ^^
Thanks a lot Eonnie =DD  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2xKMr-ivs

Hyunhae's POV~

"Yah Hyunseung!" I pout when he flicks my forehead.

"I told you to get a math tutor." Hyunseung says with a smirk. I snatch his recent english test and he blushes.

"Look who's talking about a tutor!" We both end up restling each other to the ground only to have strangers staring at us.

"Ha I got you!" Hyunseung says as he's on top of me pinning my arms to the ground. I blush realizing how close we are.

"Hyunseung?" I hear a high pitched female voice. I look up and see our school queenka.

Hyunseung's POV~

"HyunA!" I say hearing my own voice crack. She was gorgeous, smart, and talented. It was even rumored she got scouted. No wonder she was theschool's  queenka.

"Do I have something on my face?" She asks rubbing her cheeks. I blush realizing I was staring at her and shook my head.

"No you're perfect!" -.- Smooth Hyunseung smooth. She giggles and I look to my side.

"Ah, this is my friend Hyunhae. She's like a sister to me." I say introducing Hyunhae. HyunA and I both work for the Student Council, which is why we both know each other .

"Nice to meet you." HyunA says smiling. Hyunhae doesn't even nod or acknowledge her.

"So we were all going to  meet up for some BBQ this weekend. Interested?" HyunA asked me. I was about to jump up and say yes but Hyunhae said in a cold tone,

"Sorry he's busy this weekend." Before I could say anything she pulled me away from HyunA. I didn't even get a chance to say good-bye TT^TT

Hyunhae's POV~

"Yah! Let go of me!" Hyunsaeng said and yanked his arm away from me once we rounded the block. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away from him.

"What was that all about?! Our school's queenka asked me to hang out wih her and you answer for me that I can't go?! Hey I'm talking to you!" Hyunseung said but I could only hold in my anger. He sighs and begins walking away from me.

"Wh-where are you going?!" I yell. He scratches his head and whips around with fury in his eyes.

"Every time I try to get a girl or a girl has interest in me you always have to be such a brat and get in the way! What do you like me or something?!" He yells

"No I don't who would ever like you!" I retaliate in frustration.

"Well you constantly keep calling me at god konws at 3:30 AM when nobody's awake telling me about your freaking problems!"

"You're lucky a girl even calls you besides your own mom!"

"I don't even know what guys see in you! All I hear from guys is how they wanna date you but I see nothing special! I don't even know why you're my friend!" That last line stung really badly. Which was probably why I said the next thing that I regret now.

"Then this friendship is officially over! I hope I never see you again!" He storms off and once he's out of eye sight, I felt a tear running down my cheek.

"Pabo, why are you crying? In fact, why do you cry every time you and Hyunseung fight?"

~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Hyunhae!" I groggily pick up my head and see that I dozed off in class. I stifle a yawn and my classmate shakes her head.

"Hyunhae, you're already in college, why aren't you taking this seriously?" She asks giving me a pity look. I shrug.

"I just had a bad dream, that's all." I say remembering the thought.

"Class please welcome a new student to this university. Mr. Jang please come in." My head shoots up. It can't be. Yet I meet the eyes of someone I can't forget about.

Hyunseung's POV~

I look around the room hoping to see someone I know yet I lock eyes with someone I didn't expect to see in a long time.

"Mr. Jang?" The teacher says and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Yes sir?" I reply.

"You may have a seat next to Miss Lee. Miss Lee please raise your hand." I look at Hyunhae as she raises her hand. I walk over and sit beside her. She really changed over a year. I look over and steal a quick glance before returning my attention to the board. The bell rings 30 minutes later and the class begins to leave.

"Now students please don't forget that your essays are due on my desk tomorrow morning! And Miss Lee, please show Mr Jang around ne?" I look over at Hyunhae and she has a blank expression on her face.

"No thank you Mr. Cho. I can find my way around without any assistance." I say and walk out of the classroom before anyone can object.

Hyunhae's POV~

I Wouldn't have minded showing Hyunseung around, I wanted to see how he's been. He's certainly changed, he's gotten taller and he's more handsome now.

"And Miss Lee, please show Mr. Jang around ne?" Mr. Cho asks. I was about to nod when Hyunseung said in a monotone,

"No thank you Mr Cho. I can find my way around without any assistance." He walked away and I was left rejected. I sighed and left the class as my friend attacked me outside the door.

"Do you know him?!" She asks with enthusiasm. I look at his broad back that seemed so familiar long ago yet seems so distant now.

"No. I don't" I reply sadly and walk towards my next class.

~~~~~~~~~

Oh god. He's in my next class too?! I look and see Hyunseung staring at me from the back of the classroom. -.- The only seat available is next to him. I take a seat and he doesn't even bother to acknowledge my presence.

"Um do you have a pencil I could borrow?" I hear him asking everyone around him but me. He sighs and sits back in his chair. I take out a pen and offer it to him.

"Sorry I don't have a pencil, will this do?" He nods and mutters,

"Thanks." The rest of the class none of us even bothered to look at one another. It hurt knowing how far away we've become over that one fight. Once the bell rang and Hyunseung was about to make a run for the door, I grabbed his wrist and he turned around with a confused expression on his face. I was about to break down and cry, apologize, and hope things would go back to the way they were, yet all I heard myself say was,

"I-I have writing class next and my teacher's strict. I need my pen back." He nods and hands me my pen before leaving me in the now empty classroom. I felt a tear at the corner of my eye.

"Pabo."

Hyunseung's POV~

Are you serious? I look at my next class and see Hyunhae again. And (how ironic, NOT) there was only one seat available and it just so happens to be next to her. She sees me sit next to her and goes back to looking through her book bag. It really has been a year huh? I keep going back to that one time we fought. I shake the thought away when the teacher yells,

"Class I'll be back in 10 minutes. Please stay quiet until then." Once the door closes of course the whole class begins talking and yelling across the room. I sigh and simply lay back into my chair. I suddenly feel a piece of paper hit my neck and see it was a note. I open it up and it reads,

I think we need to talk, free for lunch?

~H

I look back and she gives me the slightest smile you wouldn't even notice unless you knew her well enough. I write back.

Hyunhae's POV~

I see him placing the note back gently on my desk. My heart begins beating when I open the note. It then shatters.

Sorry I'm busy.

I crumple the note and hold onto it. Is he really busy? Once class ends I was about to ask him if he was free after school when our university's student president wraps her arms around Hyunseung and I feel my hands turning into fists. How are they so friendly? To really shatter my heart, she plants her lips on Hyunseung's and he kisses her back.

Hyunseung's POV~

"Hey Jiyeon, how come you're here?" I ask confused. She smiles and says,

"To visit you silly. How was your first day?" I peck her forehead and say,

"Fine." She looks behind me and I turn around and see Hyunhae.

"Yes?" I ask her. She snaps back to reality and mumbles,

"N-nothing." She walks away and I sigh.

"You know her?" Jiyeon asks. I look at her small frame and can't help but feel all our memories flooding back.

"I don't think so." I say quietly. Jiyeon raises her eye brow but doesn't bother to question me further.

Once lunch was over I went to my next class to find (you guessed it) Hyunhae -.-. I swear I think God's doig gthis to me on purpose. We look around and see the teacher's not here even though class started 15 minutes ago. At this point every student is out of their seats and walking around, drawing on the board, cell phones out, etc. I look up and see Hyunhae standing in front of my desk.

"Um, can you talk now?" She asks feebly. I sigh and nod.

Hyunhae's POV~

I wanted to pour my whole heart out but I knew I couldn't. Hyunseung has a girlfriend and we grew so distant. I simply held out a hand and said,

"I really am sorry about the day we fought. Can we just forget it ever happened?" He gives me a small smile and shakes my hand.

"So we go back like things were before?" I smile and nod.

"So how are you? Do you still at english?" I ask jokingly.

"No I speak pretty fluent english now." He says in English.

"Do you at math?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I got into honors classes for mathematics." He nods. It kinda hurts knowing we can't ever go back to the times it was like before. I sigh when he suddenly asks,

"Exchange numbers?" I see him holding out his phone. I smile and nod eagerly.

Hyunseung's POV~

I chuckle to myself. She really hasn't changed at all. She's still such a child at times.

"So I'm guessing you're goign to call me at 3:30 AM again? When no one's sleeping but exhausted?" I say remembering the countless times she called. She gives me a sad smile and says,

"No, I won't bother you again." I felt a tinge of pain in my chest but chose to ignore it.

The bell rang with no techer -.- What kind of school is this?!

"I-I'll see you around?" Hyunhae calls out. I nod and wave to her. I turn around only to be greeted by Jiyeon's lips yet again.

"Hey Hyunseung. Missed you." Didn't we just see eachother a second ago? -.- I look back at Hyunhae and see her surrounded by a group of guys, just like before.

"Why do you keep staring at that girl you said you didn't know?" Jiyeon asks. I turn my attention back to Jiyeon and reply,

"I'm not staring." She rolls her eyes and drags me away, yet I steal one quick glance at Hyunhae before we leave school.

Hyunhae's POV~

It's been about a week since Hyunseung and I became friends once again. I have to admit I missed him for the past year or so. I was mindlessly walking through the halls when I felt a hand messing up my hair.

"Yah Hyunseung!" I said knowing who it was. He gives me a merong sign and begins running. Aish, I take off my shoes and run after him since classes are over. That dork ran toward the nearby park didn't he? :p

Hyunseung's POV~

I ran hiding behind a nearby bush in the park and waited for her to come through the main entrance. I didn't see her coming though so I thought she gave up. Instead she tackled me from behind and we ended up wrestling on the ground.

"You thought you could hide in MY park? Muahaha I own you!" She says in a childish tone. I end up on top of her like last time and it was my turn to blush. She smelled sweet and her hair was a mess.

"Wh-what are you staring at?" She asks. I reply,

"This face that remind me of a hippo." She gasps and we both laugh. She then surprises me and ends up sitting on top of my stomach.

"Yah get off of me your fatty!" I say jokingly. She giggles but then stands up.

"What happened? You thought you would kill me?" I say brushing off the grass from my pants. She gives me a sad smile. She's been doing that so much lately.

"I don't think Jiyeon would want to see me this close to her boyfriend." I gave her a sad look and wanted to hug her for some reason.

"Hyunhae, I-" I began but she broke me off by saying in a cracked tone.

"I-I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow Hyunseung." She said running off.

"I broke up with Jiyeong 3 days ago." I muttered to myself.

Hyunhae's POV~

Once I made it home, I leaned my back on the door for support and let the tears run. I hate myself so much right now. We were so close before and now it's just awkward. Even worse, I still have strong feeling even though he has a girlfriend. I'm a horrible friend. I hate myself even more for not realizing my feeling before.

"Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Why are you being like this?" I mumble before heading upstairs to take a shower.

Hyunseung's POV~

I look at the clock. 2:50 AM and I'm not one bit tired. I look through my phone to see if anyone's up and smile realizing who would be up at this time of night/morning. I dial her number and she picks up on the first ring.

"Yobseyo?" Hyunhae asks wide awake. I chuckle and reply,

"Yobseyo. Can't sleep either?" She giggles and I hear her drop the phone on the floor.

"Clumsy today now are we?" I ask once she gets the phone back to her ear. She gives me a sarcastic,

"Haha like you've never dropped a phone before." We kept talking before I realized we've been talking for half an hour. I've never talked that long with Jiyeon.

"So...." I hear Hyunhae saying as she yawns.

"Who do you think will fall asleep first? Me or you?" I ask. She says in a tired tone,

"You of course. Hey Hyunseung?" I hear her ask in a quiet tone.

"Yeah?" She waits a minute before confessing,

"I love you. I know you might hate me but I used to love you before too. I think that was why I kept pulling you away from all those girls. You don't have to say anything, I know you have Jiyeon so it's ok. I just wanted to get this feeling off of my chest. Man I feel so free!" She says but I'm not convinced. I hear her taking short breaths and she sounds like she's holding back tears. I brush my hand through my hair and chuckle quietly.

"Why are you laughing?" She asks. I reply,

"Look at the time, it's 3:30 AM. People should be asleep yet here we are telling each other we love each other."

Hyunhae's POV~

I sit up from bed. The tiredness gone in that instant.

"Wait. I was the only one who cofessed." i say hope building up in my chest. Hyunseung chuckles and says,

"Pabo, I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I haven't had a chance to edit this chappie sO I'm sry if there are spelling errors or grammer errors >.< plz leave a comment and I hope you're sumemr's going as great as mine is :)