Goodbye, I Want You Back I'm Sorry

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

specialXangelX0410

hey i was wondering if i could apply again? :) if so here's the app:

[Song] Dalmatian- Lost In Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af6OgbAGZRA


[Characters/ Pictures]
Chae Skye [19]
Park Jisu [20]

[Title] Goodbye, I Want You Back I'm Sorry [i with titles >.< sorry!]

[Story Type] Sad, Romance, Fluff

[Plot/Setting] Skye and Jisu had been dating since their first year of high school. They believed that they were in love with each other until one day something happened causing them to break up. Skye still had strong feelings for Jisu but was afraid to do anything about it, same with Jisu. One day their friends decided to set them up on a blind date with each other, hoping to rekindle their love.


[Extra] im sorry if the plot isn't very helpful >.< but please let me know if you need anything? oh and a happy ending please ^__^ komawo & hwaiting~! :)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af6OgbAGZRA

 Skye's POV~

I was just trying to take notes in my Algebra test when I felt something hit my jaw. I look down and see a crumpled piece of paper. I look around and see Jisu waving.

Anneyong~ I'm bored -.-

~J

I was about to reply when the teacher yelled out my name.

"Maybe you can tell us the answer to this equation?" I looked up at the board completely confused -.-

"I-" I began but the bell rang. Whew :3

Jisu's POV~

On the way out, Skye wrapped her arms around my waist and asked,

"Are you busy today?" I kissed the top of her head and replied,

"Nope. What about you?" She shook her head. Today would've been our one month anniversary.

"Great, I'll see you at your house around 5?" I ask. She nods eagerly. I look into her soft brown eyes and I wanted to tell her how much I loved her yet my friends tackled me. -.-

"Yo Jisu!" They say pulling me into a head lock. Skye gives me a pity look and runs away with her friends.

"Guys really?'' I ask. They shrug.

"Not my faults you don't have the guts to tell her you loooove~ her." They say teasing me.

Skye's POV~

I was skipping over to my house when I noticed Jisu sitting on my porch steps. I just finished grocery shopping and it was still only 3:30 PM. Why is he here so early? I wanted to set up and everything.

"Jisu?" I ask. He has his head in his hands and looks sad.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned. He takes a deep breath and says,

"I'm moving to the states." My heart began beating fast. I thought, is he joking? It's not really something to joke about. I wanted to ask him if he was serious, yet I heard myself whisper,

"When?" If I thought the previous news was heart shattering, this one killed me.

"Tomorrow."

Jisu's POV~

I trudged back home to be greeted by cardboard boxes being taped shut.

"Hi sweet heart. How's Skye?" My mother asked. I flinched at her name.

"Please don't cry Skye." I say trying to wrap my arms around her. She slapped them away and replied coldly,

"Why didn't you tell me earlier. I don't think long distance relationships are going to work out." I wanted to argue but she ran inside and I was left standing on her porch steps. I tried calling her phone but she answered for only a second to tell me,

"Goodbye."

"Jisu? Honey?" My mother asked concerned.

"Sorry mom, I just have a lot on my mind right now with the move and all. I'm gonna head upstairs and start packing my own things." She gave me a concerned look and my father came in saying,

"We actually wanted to talk to you about that. You have two choices. You can come with your mother and I to the states tomorrow, or stay with your aunt until you finish high school."

Skye's POV~

"Woah looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." My friends teased me when they saw my red puffy eyes. I was crying last night because of Jisu.I wasn't expecting him to walk in the door to our class but he did. He gave me a sad look but then decided to look away. I gave myself a small smile.

"So you forgot me that easily?"

Jisu's POV~

"So man you excited about going to the states? I hear their girls are hot with a whole bunch of curves!" My friends commented. I shook my head and said loudly,

"No I'm staying here until I graduate." I looked over at Skye who didn't even look my way. Did she really get over me that easily? I don't know why but my heart hurt and I was down the rest of the day.

No Ones POV~

Skye's friends gathered at one end of the room.

"It's been a month already! I thought that Jisu and Skye were the perfect couple until the whole incident happened. What do we do?" They were all concerned over Skye. She's been upset ever since the break up and couldn't seem to have gotten over Jisu. A group of guys approached them and asked,

"Hey are you guys worried about Jisu too?" They were the group of guys who usually hung around Jisu. The girls meekly nodded and they guys smirked.

"We have a plan to get them back together. Want in on it?"

Skye's POV~

It was a Saturday morning. I usually sleep in when suddenly, my bedroom door was kicked open and I was thrown out of bed.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?" I ask rubbing at my eyes. My friends exchange evil looks and say,

"You should be thanking us. We've actually signed you up for a blind date!" Ehh?! Ottokae?!

Jisu's POV~

"Seriously guys I don't think I'm really in the mood to go on a date.'' I say trying to hold my ground as my guy friends push me toward the mall.

"We think you are. Plus, we think you'll like this girl. She's perfect for ya." I roll my eyes and can't help thinking about Skye. I know it's been a long time, yet I know I loved her. I'm pretty sure about that.

"Oh there she is!" My friend say pointing to a girl waiting by the park bench. I walk up and say,

"Anasseyo." She looks up and my heart skips a beat, something it hasn't done in a while.

Skye's POV~

I just waited for the guy so I could tell him I was busy.

"Anasseyo." A familiar and warm voice says. I look up and lock eyes with Jisu. I felt my heart ready to burst out of my chest when I realized I shouldn't be actually this way around my ex. EX. That word still feels so foreign to me.

"H-hey. What are you doing here?" I ask. He scratches the back of his head and replies,

"I got set up on a blind date. What about you?" I was about to reply when I suddenly realized what my friends had planned. I gave myself a face palm when Jisu finally caught up.

"Oh, sorry about that. You don't have to really go on a date with me. I don't think you'd want to." He says and I nod feeling awkward. We were about to head to the exit when mine and Jisu's friends huddled around the door.

"We're not letting you guys leave until you actually go on a date!"

Jisu's POV~

 We were walking through the mall feeling tense and awkward. I mean, how would you act around a girl that you barely even speak to?

There were multiple times when I wanted to ask her,

"Oh remember that place?" or

"I remember how we got kicked out of there for disturbing the customers." Yet I couldn't find my voice. I didn't really want to remind her or myself of the memories we shared before. I heard Skye clear and point to a nearby coffee place.

"I really like their vanilla lattes." Before I could hold myself back I said,

"I remember. You used to always beg me to buy one for you and you could never finish one." For a second, I saw a small smile creep onto her face, before it left her.

"Yeah." She simply replied. We were about to head to an arcade when the owner stopped us.

"Oh no. You don't think I remember you youngsters? You broke several of my games and you refused to give in your tickets. I won't let you couple in within a meter of my place!" he man said and closed the door on us. I looked over at Skye and we both began laughing.

Skye's POV~

"Oh and the time when we raced on the cars and yours died because you spilled soda on the controls!" I said in between giggles.

"What about how you got so mad at the game that you hit the button so hard it broke?" He replied. We were both laughing and leaning on each other for support. We came across the food court and I suddenly remembered.

"We're not a couple any more." I gasped realizing I said it out loud. I looked over at Jisu hoping he didn't hear me. By the pained look on his face, he heard me.

Jisu's POV~

I didn't know why, but I felt my hand reach to the side of her face. I caressed her smooth cheeks and I heard her say,

"I want you back. I'm sorry." I felt my heart racing and she looked down at her shoes. I smiled knowing she does that when she's embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier about my moving. But I decided to stay back so I could be with you. But then I realized I hurt you and I didn't really want to put you through with that again." She nodded meekly.

No One's POV~

As people were walking by the couple, hey didn't really know what to make of them. They only noticed how one second they kissed in public, the next, a group of teenagers came up behind them yelling,

"Congratulations!"