Hate vs. Love

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

eyqathelittleYG

SONG:save my love-pink toniq


name:Lyka 19
my bias:TOP(bigbang)19

setting:YG highschool

a cute story..of course..^^

plot/just short..:lyka and TOP are classmate..but they hate each other..one day(something/cute or whatever inscident happen that make they fall for each other)..so both of them keep their feeling toward each other(they act like they still hate each other)..chaerin lyka's bestfriend know about her feeling toward TOP and tell ji yong,TOP's bestfriend,Ji yong and chaerin make a plan to make lyka and TOP tell each other about their feeling..(erkk..dont know what im try to say..but hope its ok..hehe)..

Tittle:Hate vs Love(..maybe)

please make a cutest one shot for me..thank you...^^  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uapo_YZytOc

TOP's POV~

"Watch it you fatso!" Lyka said smirking. I playfully punch her and tell her,

"Look who's talking! I hate you!" I say and poke her non-existing flab. She slaps my shoulders and we both stick out our tongues at each other.

"Is the happy couple fighting again?" Our friend Ji Yong asks sighing. Me and Lyka exchange a glance and pretend to puke.

"Puh-LEEZ!" We both say simultaneously.

"I said it first!" Lyka says puffing out her cheeks. I puff out my chest and look down at her,

"I'm bigger!" She punches my stomach.

"Yeah, you saying you're bigger means fatter to me." She retorts. Ugh, I can practically pull out all of my hair. I hate this shorty Lyka!

Lyka's POV~

"Now class, as you know we'll be having our-" I zoned out on Mr. Cho's lectures. I can never stay awake in this man's class I swear. I felt someone pulling on my hair from behind. -.- You guessed it right.

"Yah TOP stop! Let go of my hair." I say in a harsh whisper. He rolls his eyes at me and stops. I turn around and (only one second passed!) He begins kicking my chair.

"I said stop!" I say in between my gritted teeth. He gives me his annoying grins and says,

"You said to stop playing with your hair. You didn't say I couldn't do this." And with that he continued to kick my chair with the toe of his shoe for 10 minutes -.- I look over at my friend Chaerin and she can tell I'm at the point of exploding. She gives me a pity look and look at TOP. He waves innocently and continues to kick me.

Kick

Kick

Kick

Kick Kick

Kick Kick Kick Kick Kick

I whip myself around and I can practically imagine the steam coming out of my ears.

"Knock it off." I hiss.

"What if I don't?" He replies in a cocky tone.

"Or rather, what do I get if I stop kicking you?" He says with a smirk.

"You four! Come up here!" Mr. Cho says in his stern voice. I turn around and see him staring at me, TOP, Ji Yong, and Chaerin.

TOP's POV~

"Now why are you 4 disrupting my class AGAIN after I told you 4 yesterday that if I hear as much as a hum from you I will send you straight to the principle's office!" Ji Yong gives us a look that says "I got this guys." He puts on his puppy face and teeters back and forth on the heels of his shoes.

"I'm sorry Mr. Cho. We were just discussing about our coming up finals and we wanted to plan ahead on a study session after school. We're sorry we disrupted your important lecture." He says. Go Ji Yong! He's one of Mr. Cho's top students and he even put on the kid face today. Mr. Cho coughs and says,

"Very well, I believe you Ji Yong. HOWEVER! As a warning, you will all stay after school today and clean this room. Understood?" We all nodded and pretended to look guilty.

Lyka's POV~

"Thanks a lot TOP." I mutter as we're forced to clean the room's floors.

"Like you were Miss Perfect and had nothing to do with it." He mutters back while hitting my broom with his own. I hit his shins with my broom and race away to the other side of the room.

"Will you two stop already? I wanna hurry up and finish cleaning." Chaerin says to us like a mother scolds her children.

"Hey you guys, me and Ji Yong are gonna refill this bucket with some clean water. Try not to start WWIII will ya?" Chaerin says giving us a warning. We nod and they close the door behind them. As soon as their foot steps fade, TOP decides to hit my with a wet mop.

"Yah!" I yell in frustration. He raises an eye brow.

"What's wrong?" I reply in a pissed tone,

"You! Why do you keep messing with me?!"

"You want me to stop?"

"I would LOVE that!"

"Ok then you have to do one thing then."

"What? I'll do anything! Heck I'll even jump off a bridge if I have to!"

"Kiss me."

"WHAT?!" I ask in shock. He's teasing me. I can just tell by the way his eyes are gleaming with evilness -.-

"You heard me. Kiss me."

"But-Um. I-" He rolls his eyes at me and pulls me closer to the point that our noses are touching.

"Easier?" He asks. I blush furiously and slowly lean in and the moment our lips touched the door opened and TOP and I broke apart, flying away from eachother at least 10 feet.

"What happened here?" Ji Yong asks innocently. I shake my head and say,

"Nothing happened. I didn't feel anything." I say looking at TOP. Ji Yong and Chaerin exchange confused looks but ignore it.

Chaerin's POV~

"You ok?" I ask Lyka. It's been a week since the detention thing and things have been strange. Her and TOP aren't even speaking to each other.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She replies raising an eye brow. TOP passes by us and Lyka completely ignores him! I roll my eyes at this but something's different. I look over at Lyka and she's blushing?!?!

"Yah! Lyka!" I yell. She looks at me and blushes even more. OMG. I pull her aside to an empty hallway corridor and ask her,

"What happened between you and TOP?!" She blushes (wow, I didn't even know she could go a deeper shade of red) even more and mumbles,

"We kissed."

"Ehhh!??!?!?!" Wait. This doesn't make sense. Those two hate each other. Why would she be flustered over this? Unless......:3

"You like him like him." I say with a grin on my face. She groans and says,

"Out of all the other guys why him?!?!?" I grin and tell her,

"Why not tell him?" She looks at me like I just told her there will be no more Pocky in the world.

"You're kidding right?" I roll my eyes at her and the bell rings.

"'We're continuing this conversation later missy." I say and she nods like an obedient daughter. As soon as she turns a corner, I run toward Ji Yong's classroom.

Ji Yong's POV~

"Wait WHAT?!" I yell in confusion and shock when Chaerin tells me about TOP and Lyka. Chaerin has this huge grin on her face and is nodding. Probably enjoying my stupidity right now as I freak out about this news.

"Pay up." She says. I sigh and hand her $20. We had a bet that TOP would make a move first or Lyka would. I lost TT^TT

"So what's your plan? Get them together?" I ask. She nods eagerly and I chuckle.

"Alright, give me the details so I can help at least!" We both laugh like two idiots and begin plotting.

TOP's POV~

"Ji Yong? Where are you?" I call out on the roof top, we usually have lunch there. I round a corner and see Lyka. We both exchange awkward gllances and I turn around before she can see my blushing face. Ji Yong, I'll get you for this.

"Ugh at least say hi to one another!" I hear over the speaker on the roof top. It sounds like Chaerin's voice.

"Shhh! I wanna see what'll happen!" Ji Yong -.-

"Yah this isn't funny you guys! Let us out!" I heard Lyka whine. I look over at her and she's trying to open the only exit/ entrance to the roof.

"Nope. We locked the doors for a reason." Chaerin says.

"What reason?" I ask.

"So you guys can be together!" Ji Yong and Chaerin say simultaneously. I can feel my ears getting hotter. I look over at Lyka and see that she's blushing too.

Lyka's POV~

"Please, Charine. Open the door." I say tired.

"Nope." Chaering replies -.- that meany.

"Not until you guys tell each other HONESTLY how you both feel about one another." Ji Yong says firmly. I look over at TOP and he sighs.

"If we tell each other then you'll let us go? Or we have to be you're slaves as well?" TOP asks yet they don't reply.

"Fine be that way." I heard TOP mutter and he took a deep breath and said,

"I like you Lyka. I actually liked you since the beginning of the school year, but you never paid much attention to me. So I ended up teasing you and playing around as a result. Can I go now Ji Yong?" TOP says. I can tell he meant every word. He's as red as a tomato and he has his hands in his pockets. He only does that when he's either shy or nervous. I smile to myself thinking how well I already know him.

TOP's POV~

"Ne TOP? I might like you too." I heard Lyka say. I turn her way and see her giving me a small smile.

"You're kidding right?" I ask. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Are you changing your mind?" I shake my head no and she giggles.

"So you don't hate me?" I hear her ask. I gently tuck away a stray hair and tell her,

"I don't think I can ever hate you." Lyka gave me her warm smiles that I alwas grew fond of and said,

"Yeah yeah, I like you a lot too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLZ COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ONESHOT !!!!!! >///////<