Oppa, Stop Making Out With Noona!

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

centennial

Song: It's too late by COED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7BO1C1ebNI&feature=related
Name: Sarah Lee

Bias: Choi Sungmin from CO-ED

Title: Oppa, stop making out with Noona!

story type: School life, romance, Pabosss

setting: school, main character's houses, and airport (end)

Plot: Sarah is a nerdy freshmen, Sungmin is the bully sophomore. They never talked once, but Sarah's had a crush on him since middle school. He sadly has a gnoona irlfriend but is a playgirl. Sarah and Sungmin meet and get close to eachother when they are both chosen randomly to be hall monitors
(couldn't think of anything better XD) He is a complete jerk to her and actually bullies her, i'm talking about flipping her skirt, spit balls, and foolish kindergarten flirting and he loves to make her jealous by making out with his Noona gf in front of her. But she is too scared to talk back to him or say anything at all, they get closer and closer as days go on, but one thing Sungmin doesn't know is she's moving back to America. When she does tell him, he says "Who cares" She cries and runs away, he's pissed and regrets it, and you determine what happens if she stays or leaves, but either way, she ends up with him.

Comment: You're oneshots are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to read, n hope you like my cheesy story ! ^.^  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7BO1C1ebNI&feature=related

Sungmin's POV~

"Choi Sungmin!" My teacher scolded me for not paying attention in class (like I usually do :p). and lmee for not paying attention in ca" " mm My  like usual :p My teacher scolded me. I wasn't paying attention to my calsses () 

"Yes Mr. Han?" I ask annoyed that he woke me up from my nap. He rolled his eyes at me and said,

"You're on hall monitor duty tomorrow." I nodded and fell back asleep.

Sarah's POV~

I shot my hand through the air to answer the next History question.

"Was it the Boston Massacre?" I ask. The teacher nods and i shoot my hand up again.

"Yes Sarah?" He asks confused.

"May I go to the bathroom?" He nods and continues the lesson.

"Oh Sarah? You're on hall monitor duty tomorrow." I was about to walk into the bathroom when I heard moans escaping from the stalls.

"Ah~ You're such a tease Soomi." I heard a male voice. So it's Soomi again with yet another one of her victims. As I was walking away from the stalls, I bumped into someone in the halls.

"Watch where you're going nerd." I look up and see Sungmin.

"S-sorry." I stutter and as if on cue, Soomi emerges from the bathroom with her shirt wrinkled and her skirt short as usual.

"Sungmin!" She squels and runs up. Their lips meet and I look away as I see them making out. Oppa, stop making out with noona! My thoughts said. I ran away embarrassed by the sight.

"Pabo, did you really fall for him?" I mutter to myself as I head to my next class.

Sungmin's POV~

"So my house tonight?" I ask Soomi. She gives me a playful smile and nods.

"Yup. So who was that girl earlier?" She asks giving me a pout. I shrug.

"Some nerd."

~~~~~

"Sungmin are you home?" My mother called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Soomi's coming over tonight.'' I reply. She emerged from the kitchen and gives me a skeptical look.

"Soomi? I don't really favor her Sungmin, you know that." I ignore her comment and head upstairs. When did I give her the right to judge who I date?

Sarah's POV~

"It appears your partner is late. Well he should show up soon though." The president says and walks away. I look down at the hall monitor pin on my school front side pocket and decide to walk through the halls. While I was rounding a corner, I felt a spit ball hit the back of my head.

"Gross!" I comment and chase after the guy who did that.

"Stop!" I call out and he turns around giving me a cocky grin. I sotp and realize it's Sungmin. He comes closer to me, to the point that I can feel his body heat radiating from him.

"What are you gonna do nerd?" I blush and stutter out,

"Wh-where's your hall pass?" He chuckles and points to a pin on his front shirt.

"I don't need one. I'm hall monitor with you. Wow there should be a rule against having such a boring look." He says flicking my glasses and pointing to my skirt that people call "last season."

"What I wear is of none of your concern." I say trying to sound strong. He chuckles and says,

"It isn't, but it's yours." I didn't understand what he meant, but he ran past me and as he did, he lifted my skirt and I think he caught a glimpse of my bear TT^TT

"Calm down Sarah, you only have to put up with this for a week. Then you move to America." I muttered to myself and continued to patrol the hallways.

Sungmin's POV~

 The next day, I came up to Sarah and pulled her by her hair.

"Ouch." She mutters and I smirk. She's so cute to tease. I wanted to some more when suddenly, the bell rang.

"Hey please walk in a single file line! No running in the halls!" She says trying to get the students in order. I leaned in and whispered,

"Even though you were the one chasing me yesterday?" She blushes and continues to instruct the students passing by, A group of guys mumble,

"Hey isn't that Sarah?"

"Yeah, nerd right?"

"Yeah, but she actually has a nice bod and once you get past those glasses, she's pretty cute." I felt my hands ball up in fists. How dare they say those things? I look over at Sarah and she's blushing, so she heard them and yet she won't do anything about it?

"Sungmin!~" I turn around and see Soomi. She wraps her arms around my neck and begins to kiss me. Without any hesitation I felt her tongue entering my mouth. Even though I'm making out with Soomi, my gaze fell on Sarah's blushing face.

Sarah's POV~

"P-please stop. There's a rule against public displays of affection." I stuttered out. Soomi rolled her eyes at me and Sungmin simply held her in his arms. Soomi gave me one quick over look and continued to make out with Sungmin in front of me. Oppa, stop making out with Noona! My thoughts said. Yet, I'd never say them out loud.

"You should go." Sungmin said gently pushing Soomi off of him. She pouted but agreed. Sungmin gave me a sheepish grin and quickly turned around.

"What are you looking at?" He asked returning to his cold self when he noticed me staring at him. I looked away and thought he actually looked cute and innocent when he smiles.

Sungmin's POV~

"Yah Sungmin!" Sarah scolds me when she found me sticking gum on the walls cracks.

"What?" I ask anticipating her reaction. She rolls her eyes at me and says,

"You can't put gum on the walls. You shouldn't even be chewing gum in school." I chuckle at her innocence and behavior. You can kind of say we've gotten to know each other ever since the whole hall monitor junk. But our duties are gonna be over tomorrow.

"Where's Soomi?" Sarah asks looking around. I feel a little satisfied and ask,

"Why do you wanna know? Are you jealous?'' She blushes and shakes her head. How cute~

Sarah's POV~

"So how's life?" Sungmin asks trying to start a conversation. We've gotten closer since the week began and I'm almost sad it has to end. I'm even more sad that this'll be the last time I'll see Sungmin. I look over at him and stare in awe from his sharp nose, to his jaw line, to his dark brown eyes that always seem to hide secrets.

"Sungmin!" As if on cue, Soomi comes running toward him planting her lips on him yet again. Yet, this time she decides to be more bold and jumps into his arms and wraps her legs around his waist (and she's wearing a skirt for crying out loud!)

"Oppa, stop making out with noona!" They stop. Did I really say that out loud? Soomi jumps off of Sungmin and says,

"You know, I don't think this is going to work. Let's end it Sungmin. You're getting boring." Soomi says in a monotone voice and skips away like it's a regular thing. Sungmin glares at me and I belittle myself.

"I'm sorry." I mutter. I wanted to confess to Sungmin today how I liked him since middle school, yet instead I heard myself say,

"I'm moving back to America tomorrow." I was expecting no response or a simple "Ok." But instead I got a cold,

"Who cares." My heart shattered and I felt some tears streaming down my face. I ran away not wanting him to see me.

~~~~~~

"Sarah, can you help me with this last box?" My father calls from the living room. I come by and he says,

"Thanks. So were you able to tell that boy of yours how you like him?" I cringe at the fresh memory.

"Y-yeah.'' I say not even daring to look at my father's face.

Sungmin's POV~

"Hey did you see Sarah anywhere?" A group of girls come up to me before school even starts.

"No, what am I, her body guard or something?" I reply. They say,

"No it's just that you've both been so close lately. Thanks anyways." As they walk away, I punch a nearby car as it's alarm goes off. Ever since yesterday, I've had Sarah's crying face stuck in my head. Every time I think of that my chest begins hurting. Yet, every time I remember Sarah smiling or blushing, it sends my heart racing. Not the way I felt around Soomi.

"Aish!" I yell in anger and catch a taxi for Seoul Airport. Well, after I heard the principle yell,

"Who dented my car door!?" :d

Sarah's POV~

"Come on Sarah, we still need to go through security." My mother said leading me toward the door. I shook my head sadly asking myself,

"What were you thinking? Did you really believe he would ask you to stay or something? Pabo~" I was turning around and was about to pass through the door when i heard an almost too familiar mocking voice call out,

"Sarah!" I stopped but decided not to turn around. It can't be. I heard him call me again, yet by a different name -.-

"Yo bear !"

Sungmin's POV~

After the second time I called her, she whipped around and flicked my forehead.

"Yah Sungmin! That's not something you yell out in public!" I chuckle and lean across the railing.

"I'm sorry about being cold to you yesterday. I actually do care that you're moving to America." She fidgets around and asks,

"Why?" I lean in and gently peck her on the side of her lips. Not directly but close to her plump pink lips.

"Because you grew on me." I replied. She was blushing so badly that even her ears were a bright tomatoe color.

"Sarah!" A man called after her, probably her dad. She was about to walk awy when I pulled her by her wrist and said,

"What about you? How do you feel about me?' She blushed and said,

"I like you a lot too." As she walked away I yelled out,

"You better come visit me again!" She gave me a small smile and nodded.

Sarah's POV~

"So was that the boy?" My mother asks when we found a seat on the plane. I shyly nod and she replies,

"He seems like a trouble maker, but I won't judge." I giggle and mumble,

"You have no idea."