2 Different People

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

LovingHimx3
May I Apply Again? Please [:

Song: Please Don't Go - SHINee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Tmsfr3c74

Name: Kayla Park/ 18

Bias: Choi Minho [SHINee] / 19

Title:2 Different People

Story Type: Romance

Setting: Mall, Kayla's Mansion.

Plot: Kayla is born as a extremely rich girl. She finally earns her parents' trust to go outside. She meets a guy, Minho that she calls her love at first sight. They begin to hang out and Minho falls for her, deeply. Soon, they start dating. But what happens when Kayla's parents finds out about this? Kayla and Minho are two different people. Minho is more on the low classed while Kayla is high classed, they have different lives. Kayla's forbidden to leave home. Will they both be able to prove that they are for each other?  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Tmsfr3c74

Kayla's POV~

"Appa Please?" I ask begging my father. He simply shoos me off and I run up to umma.

"Pleas umma may I finally go outside our mansion? I'm already 18." I say. She gives me an exhausted sigh and nods. I squeal and wrap my arms around her.

"Thanks you umma!"

"Just make sure you're back by 5 PM." I nod and grab my jacket. I can finally go to the mall without security or my parents!

Minho's POV~

"See ya guys." I say as my friends leave the mall. I decide to hang around for a bit, not really wanting to come back home.

"Excuse me do you know where the food court is?" I look down and see a little girl. I smile at her and hold out a hand.

"Sure, want me to take you there?" Her face brightens up and she takes my hand.

"You're very nice oppa. I can't find my parents." I ruffle her hair and say,

"No worries, we'll find them soon. But just in case, we should tell the police officer at the food court too, ne?" She nods and begins walking. I feel a pair of eyes on me and look aorund. My eyes lock with a new girl and I found myself blushing. Why am I blushing when I haven't even met her? Yet, she looks familiar.

Kayla's POV~

Kya he caught me starring. I ducked behind a corner and put my hand to my chest. Why is my heart racing so fast? I only saw him today and we locked eyes.

"Mrs. Chan? Why is the protagonist in this story doing stupid things for the man? She keeps falling and tripping, she bakes him pastries, and she keeps blushing as well as her heart racing. Why?" I ask my at home tutor. She giggles and tucks away a strand of hair.

"It's because she's in love." I look down and notice her wedding ring.

"So that's why she's behaving that way?" I ask making sure. She nods. Wow, people do stupid things when they're in love.

I realize I'm still hiding behind a corner at the mall -.- How stupid. Is this what they call love at first sight? I decide to follow him (don't call me a stalker!) My stomach grumbles and I decide to eat first and THEN I'll follow that handsome guy :d

Minho's POV~

Once I helped the little girl find her parents, I realized I still haven't eaten lunch. I order my usual and try to find an open seat at this crowded mall -.- I scout the room and see an opening at the far right side! 

"Is this seat taken?" I ask seeing someone sitting across with her long hair covering most of her face. She shakes her head no and I sit down. I was just drinking my soda when she clipped her hair back and I saw it was the girl from earlier!

Kayla's POV~

It's him! When I clipped back my bangs he choked on his drink >.< Is my face really that bad today?

"Um here." I say holding out a handkerchief. He takes it saying thanks and coughs for a minute before saying,

"Sorry, I kind of choked on my drink." I give him a skeptical look and reply,

"really? I didn't notice." He chuckles and says,

"I'm Minho." I nod and reply,

"I'm Kayla. Nice to meet you."

"You're not from around here are you?''

"Not exactly. I live nearby."

"Really? What high school or college do you attend?"

"None, I'm home schooled."

"Parents?"

"You know it.''

"So you're pretty much trapped in your own house?"

"I guess you could put it that way." It's so weird, I barely know Minho and yet, here we are, talking like we've been friends for a long time. I look at the clock. I almost choke on my own food. It's 4:46 PM!

"Sorry I have to go!" I yell and race off to the nearest exit.

"I'll see you around?" Minho calls behind me. I give him a nod and run off with my cheeks flushed.

Minho's POV~

When Kayla left, I still sat at the table wondering how our first encounter was like. I chuckle to myself.

"So she's trapped in her own house and has no freedom. She's definitely like a princess."

Kayla's POV~

When I got home at 4:59 PM (yes I barely made it XD) I ran upstairs and continuously replayed my conversation with Minho. I loved how his smile curved and the way his laughter sounded. I want to see him again. I'm going to ask my parents if I can go see Minho again tomorrow.

Minho's POV~

"Guess who?" Kayla mocks with her hands covering my eyes.

"Hmm, is it SNSD YoonA?" She flicks me and I chuckle.

"Kidding kidding." I say trying to hug her but she pushes me away.

"No, you're not getting a kiss from me either." I chuckle and peck her on the cheek. Ever since that first day, we've been going out for about a month now.

"Hey wanna hear something funny?" Kayla asks. I nod encouragingly and she tells me,

"When I first saw you at the mall, I thought it was love at first sight."

As we laced our fingers together, a young woman yells out,

"Park Kayla!" I look over at Kayla and she pales at the woman's sight.

"You ok?" I ask. She quickly takes her hand away from mine and the woman comes up taking Kayla away from me.

Kayla's POV~

My mother shoved me into the back seat of the limo and faced me with crossed arms.

"Well?" She asks in an angered tone. I flinch and say nothing.

"So you won't answer? Fine. I'll do all the talking. How dare you go out with such a such a... beggar looking man!" I feel the fury building up inside of me.

"You told me your boyfriend was a brilliant college student and-" I'm on the edge of my seat now replying,

"He is! He's at the top of his class and he's NOT a beggar! I was the one who first talked to him! His parents own a restaurant nearby!" I say feeling all the anger shooting up. My mother glares at me and says,

"We told you to never talk back to your elders. When your father gets home, you are never allowed to go out again." My phone rings and I see that it's Minho. My mother snatches it away and says,

"No phone privileges either." I was on the verge of crying. My mother gave me the slightest look of pity but then it went away.

"You are from 2 different worlds sweetie. You need to understand that."

Minho's POV~

She wouldn't pick up her phone for the longest of times. So my princess is being locked away again and guarded by a dragon? I chuckle. What is going on through my head nowadays? 

Kayla's POV~

It's been almost a year since I've had any contact with Minho. My parents gave me back my phone but erased all my contacts. I've been such a jerk that I didn't even memorize my boyfriend's number by heart. My parents won't even give me the internet or phone book to look up he number.

"Kayla, tomorrow's a big day. You should get some rest." My maid says. Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I'm going through with an arranged marriage to some new CEO who's just made it big.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop frowning. You'll ruin our company image." My father snap. I put on a weak smile and walked through the doors to Seoul's finest restaurant.

"Mr. Choi. It's a pleasure to meet you." My father says shaking hands. I don't even want to look up at my suitor.

"This is my beautiful daughter Park Kayla. Kayla?" My mother says giving me a warning look. I hold out a hand and the guy says,

"Nice to meet you Kayla. I'm Choi Minho." I look up and meet Minho's honey eyes. I gasp and look at my parents. They are in each other's arms and are giving me encouraging looks.

Minho's POV~

Once the dinner ended, Kayla pulled me to a corner of the restaurant and kissed me. I hugged her back and she asked,

"How i mean hi first but-" She cuts herself off. I chuckle and caress her cheek.

"Do you think I proved to your parents that I'm right for you?" She giggles and nods in between tears.