I Never Thought of You Like That..TILL NOW!

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

 x Julie_718

Song: F.Cuz-Wanna Be Your Love


Name: Kim Julie
Age: 16


Partner: Kwon Jiyong
Partner's Age: 17


Setting:
*High school
*My house

Title: I Never Thought of You Like That..TILL NOW!


Genre: Comedy,Corny,Cute


Plot: Julie and Jiyong were the best of friends. They lived together with Julie's brother Junsu. Jiyong treated Julie like he was his own sister. Julie always wanted more but she never got it. Until the day they went to school and Kingka,Lee Joon, asked her out.Jiyong got really jealous and pulled her away from Joon. She got mad and they get a fight. Julie then comes home one day all sad and depressed. Jiyong asked her whats wrong and she said that Joon dumped her. He then confessed to her and kisses her.

 * So the story begins.....NOW! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for Story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOrE2yKMuA 

 Julie's POV~

 "Julie~" I hear someone calling me.

 "Mm?" I reply. They chuckle and say,

 "It's me Jiyoung. Saranghae~" I shot out of bed to see Jiyoung laughing on my bedroom floor. I can already feel my cheeks burning with rage and embarassment.

 "Yah! Don't do that! I was sleeping Jiyoung!" I yell as I throw my  pillow at him. Darn, I missed.

 "I had to wake you up because we're already late for school Julie." I stare at my alarm clock in horror.

 "Aish! I have a test first period too!"

Jiyoung's POV~

I can't help but , she's like a little sister to me.

"What's with all the noise huh?" Jiyoung's older brother asks coming in half asleep. I chuckle and say,

"I was trying to wake your sis up for school." She rushes out of her bathroom and drags me out.

"Bye oppa! I'll call you when school club's are over!"

Julie's POV~

"Ne, Jiyoung are you busy this weekend?" I ask on our way to school. He shrugs and replies,

"Not sure. Why?" I blush and use all the courage I could muster and confess.

"I like you a lot Jiyoung you know? I wanted to see a movie with you this weekend." He smiles. Is he going to finally realize my feelings?!

"If you wanted to see some movie you could've just told me. How about I take you out for ice-cream later too ne? Should we invite your brother too? We can all walk around the mall together." My smile falters a bit. He doesn't understand. I nod and give him a weak smile.

"S-sure. That'd be great." I sigh. When will he notice my true feelings towards him?

When we got to school, the gate's closed on us right after we got inside! How lucky are we? :3 I rushed off into my homeroom but ended up bumping into someone.

"S-sorry." I say in the midst of helping him with his papers.

"It's ok, no harm done really." Wait. I know that voice. I look up into the eyes of our school's kingka, Lee Joon. Wah~

"Hey do you know where B-102 is by chance? I'm transferring classes so...yeah." He says chuckling. I blush and say,

"Y-yeah. That's my class too, I was just heading over there." He smiles and asks,

"Mind if I tag along?" I can only nod and force my feet to move.

It was an akward silence when he finally said,

"So how have you been Julie?" I reply,

"Ok I guess. How about you?"

"Same, when was the last time I talked to you? Was it the last student council meeting?" I nod and we share stories till we get to class only to be scolded by our teacher for being late -.-

Jiyoung's POV~

I was just on my way to class when I spotted Julie walking with some guy. They were laughing and looked like such a happy couple from far away. Why should I care?

"You ok Jiyoung? You look like you're ready to punch someone." My friend asks. I shake my head. Why should I care?

"Yeah, I'm good."

Julie's POV~

I was wandering off in my own mind when my friend nudges me and says,

"Julie, you gotta pay attention." I nod and give her a small smile.

"So how did your confession go this morning?" She asks. I sigh.

"No progress huh? Maybe you should give up on him. I mean, it's been so long and he still thinks of you as nothing more than a friend or a family member. Move on, I hear some rumour that the kingka likes someone in this class. Try finding someone else-" She got cut off by the teacher scolding us yet again for talking :p

Maybe I should move on. It's been so long, but he's my first love. I don't want to part with this feeling. But maybe I should try keeping an open mind when it comes to guys though. As if on cue, I get a note thrown at my head. I look around and see Lee Joon waving.

Movies this weekend? I'll pay for tickets and snacks :)

~L.J

Ottokae?!?!?

Jiyoung's POV~

School ended and I got tackled by Julie.

"Hey there. Were you trying to kill me with that tackle of yours?" I ask jokingly. A smile is spread across her face and she says,

"Guess what happened to me today!" I make my best thinking face and say,

"Someone got into a big fight over you? Oh wait, are you captain of something yet again?" She shakes her head and whispers to me,

"I have a date with the school kingka this weekend!!" I don't know why but I felt such rage and I ended up saying in a cold tone,

"You can't go."

Julie's POV~

"Eh? What do you mean I can't go?" I say pouting. He looks shocked himself and says in a weak tone,

"We have plans that weekend remember? I mean we were going to see a movie." I roll my eyes and ruffle his hair.

"It's ok Jiyoung it's not the end of the world. We can do that again another time." I know I shouldn't blow him off but it's true, we always do those kinds of things. Plus, maybe Joon can help me get over Jiyoung.

"You sure he asked you out?" He asks. I furrow my eye-brows and say,

"Yeah pretty sure. Why? You think I can't get a date or something?"

"It's nothing."

"Tell me!"

"I just heard some things about him toying with girls and stuff."

"You're such a liar."

"Fine just saying."

"Is there anything else you wanna tell me? Maybe you wanna tell me I can never get a date because I'm ugly or something?"

"That's not what I meant-"

"I'm going out shopping with some friends today to buy an outfit for this weekend which so happens to be tomorrow. Tell oppa I'll be late." I say and dash off wiping away some tears. Jiyoung doesn't even care that I have a date.

Jiyoung's POV~

I got to Julie's place and almost had a heart attack when the phone started ringing.

"Yobseyo?" I answer.

"Annaseyo. Is Kim Julie there?" They ask. I swallow and reply,

"No she's out sorry. Can I take a message?" They chuckle on the other end of the line and say,

"Can you please tell her Lee Joon called?" I can feel my hands turning into fists.

"Sure. Um can I ask though? Are you planning on taking her out tomorrow?" There's a pause and he replies,

"Yes if that's ok with you." I don't know how but the words slipped out of my mouth.

"Please stay away from her from this point on. She won't be going on the date with you tomorrow." I hang up.

Julie's POV~

I was in the middle of finding the right outfit when I get a text message. I smile, it's from Joon.

So you still didn't give me an answer :)

~Lee Joon

My friends all crowded around me and couldn't help but scream.

"Aish you're so lucky Julie."

"How come you get to date the kingka?" I smile and reply,

It's a definite yes :)

Jiyoung's POV~

I don't know why I waited for her to come back home. I usually just head upstairs and begin homework but I decided to wait. I heard footsteps in the hall and the TV acting like nothing happened. She simply walked past me, not even acknoleding my presence.

Julie's POV~

I don't have enough energy left to fight with Jiyoung tonight. I got dragged around the mall with my friends just to find this one outfit:

 

But it's worth it. I won't let tomorrow be ruined, no matter how much my chest hurts right now from fighting with Jiyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned and headed over to the shower, I don't want to be late for my first date :) I dressed up and even put on some make-up I borrowed from a friend. I got out of the bathroom to be greeted by Jiyoung.

Jiyoung's POV~

I hate Lee Joon at this point. Julie dressed up for him and she looks so beautiful. She even wore makeup for him. I really want to punch him.

"What?" She says in a monotone voice. I soften and reply,

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I didn't mean it, honestly."

"It's ok, I'm sorry too I guess. Sorry but can we continue this later? I kind of have to go meet up with Joon." There she goes again. Talking about him. She was about to walk out of the door when I grabbed her by her wrist.

"Haha very funny Jiyoung, now come on let me go." I didn't want to. Why am I acting like this?

"Stay here, please." I say. I don't know where these feelings are coming from. I know that Julie was always by my side smiling, I don't like the thought of her being next to another guy.

"S-sorry. something just got over me. Go ahead. Have fun on your date." I say and force myself to release her hand.

Julie's POV~

"So what'd you think of the movie?" I snapped back into reality. I forgot I was on a date with Joon! Aish pabo!! But I couldn't help thinking about the things Jiyoung said before I left.

"It was pretty funny actually. What about you? Did you like it?" I ask him. He nods and we head off to the food court.

"What do you want?" He asks me. I look over the menu and reply,

"Not sure. I usually go to a different mall with Jiyoung. Wanna order for me?" I ask. He chuckles and nods. We find some seats and simply eat.

"So what made you want to switch classes?" I ask. He blushes and says,

"No reason." I roll my eyes at him and give him a playful punch.

"I doubt that. Come on I can keep a secret." He looks down. He's so cute right now. XD

"I wanted to be closer to you." He says. My heart skipped a beat.

"R-really?" I ask. He nods meekly and I can feel myself blushing.

"Ne did you know I liked you since we started high school?" He asks. I blush even more. I want to tell him I like him too, but Jiyoung's face just pops into my mind. Wait, no I can't be thinking about him now!

"The whole point of this date was to get over Jiyoung." Wait. Did I just say that out loud?! I look at Joon and he looks a little hurt. He gives off an akward laugh and says,

"Yeah I figured as much. You're always around him. I just thought that-"

"Sorry to interrupt but I'll be taking her." I get grabbed by my arm and pulled away from Joon by Jiyoung. Joon waves to me and I'm at Jiyoung's mercy.

Jiyoung's POV~

Tch. I looked through five different malls until I finally found them both. I only meant to spy on them but when I saw how perfect they looked together, it really pissed me off. When we got home she yelled,

"Yah! What was the point of that?" I didn't have an answer. Her phone rang and she got a text message. She threw her phone across the floor and yelled,

"Thanks a lot Jiyoung! Joon broke up with me and it's all your fault! Why would you ruin my first date huh? Why would you do that to me Jiyoung?" I didn't have an answer. I simply turned around and pulled her into a kiss.

Julie's POV~

Is this really happening? Please god don't tell me I'm dreaming or hallucinating. I could only kiss him back. When we broke off he rested his head on my shoulder and said,

"I don't know why. My mind's been going crazy. Everytime I think about you and Lee Joon I get mad and jealous. I don't know why. Whenever you're gone I think about you and how you always smile and make me laugh. It's just that, I never thought of you like that...till now." I blush and giggle.

"Ne Jiyoung, does that mean you love me like I tried to tell you?" He tries to avoid my gaze but his ears are bright red.

"Yeah." He manages to say. 

* So how was that? Hope you enjoyed the one-shot. Sorry that it wasn't a hundred percent like your description but I tried my best so I hope that's ok with you :) Feel free to leave a comment below how you guys felt about the story :))) Keep commenting and subscribing~ XD