Our Memorable Vacation

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

JustWinter

Song: DBSK - Tea For Two (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMoL7fAdP4w)
Name: Sung YuKi
Age: 18
Partner: Lee TaeMin
Partner's Age: 18
Setting:
High School
Beaches
Pictures: Can you make one for me?
Title: Our memorable Vacation
Genre: Cute and lovey-dovey
Plot: TaeMin and YuKi join their classmates and have a few days trip at Jeju island. In order to have fun, their friends decided to rent a villa because they wanted to throw a party to have fun at the last night. During day time, big bunch of them would try out some water activites and at night the girls will prepare the dishes for the dinner. While playing some activities, some girls find out that YuKi so they ask YuKi to pretend that she do not want to pair up with TaeMin and let them to have chance but in the end TaeMin always switching back to YuKi.
Extra: Nothing. You can do some changes for the story. Thank You! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMoL7fAdP4w 

YuKi's POV~

"YuKi wake up!" My friend says pushing me off my desk and chair. The class begins laughing while I rub my now hurt .

"Yah! You know not to wake me up when I'm sleeping!" I look around and look to see if he noticed my fall. I look and he turns around the minute he meets my gaze. Wah he saw me TT^TT

Taemin's POV~

I wanna go up to YuKi and ask if she's ok, but she's surrounded by her group of friends. She looks around and we lock eyes for a spilt secod. I turn around before she notices how badly I'm blushing. Aish, god Taemin aren't you a man? You need to man up sometimes!

"Hey Taemin I heard the lunch room has banana milk today." YAY banana milk! ^^

I was about to run to the cafeteria when one of YuKi's friends stop me.

"Ne, Taemin are you busy this weekend?" I think and shake my head no. A wide smile spreads across her face and she says,

"Great! Me and a group of friends are gonna rent out a villa at Jeju Island. Wanna tag along?" She leans in and whispers,

"We're gonna go to the beach, even YuKi's coming." I blush even more and she says,

"So I take that as a yes. I'll text you the details later. Till then lover boy." She waves and catches up with her friends.

"Aish, what have I got myself into."

YuKi's POV~

"Wah~ The villa's so pretty~" I exclaim. I look over at Taemin and he's smiling. Aish, stop staring at him like some stalker YuKi!

"But you are a stalker." My friends creep up behind me.

"Yah!" I yell out and chase them.

"So everyone, there should be two rooms. One for the grils and one for the guys. I say we get settled and change into our bathing suits because the weather's beautiful and the water seems fine. So the beach it is! Be ready in an hour."

Everyone runs into the rooms while I trip.

"You ok?" I hear a voice near me.

Taemin's POV~

She flusters a little bit and gets up on her own.

"Y-yeah." She starts walking towards the house and I sigh. I take a hold of one of her luggage bags and she begins saying,

"Oh no it's ok, You already have a lot of things to carry and-" I chuckle and say,

"It's ok, I'm a guy. I'm suposed to help kay?" She nods meekly and I can't help but smile. Smooth Taemin, smooth.

Wow, the villa is amazing. The guy's room has a great view of the nearby ocean. Suddenly Jonghyun sneaks up behind me and says,

"Ne, wanna help pull a prank?" He gives off a coniving smile.

"Depends what it is." He hands me a bunch of water balloons and takes out a water gun.

"You know where I'm headed with this. Just wait for the them to change though." I nod and begin unpacking.

YuKi's POV~

"Oh my god YuKi! Where'd you get such a cute bathing suit?!" Every asks gathering around me once I'm done changing.

 

"I didn't really have one so I went shopping the day before. Is it ok?" I ask feeling embarassed.

"It's perfect. I bet Taemin won't be able to take his eyes off of you!" I blush and throw a nearby pillow at the girls.

"Yah! How long are you guys gonna tease me with that?! Aish, I should've never told you anything!" I yell and I pull over an over sized t-shirt over my head. My friend Park begins laughing and says,

"Ne, I heard from Jonghyun that Taemin likes you back." I blush and ask,

"H-he does?" She was about to respond when suddenly the door bursts open and the guys yell out,

"Water balloon fight!" We all run out of the room as the guys begin attacking us with water balloons and shooting us with water guns.

"Head for the beach!" Park yells and we all follow. I pick up a stray water balloon on the way out.

Taemin's POV~

I was chasing the girls out of the house when I caught YuKi as she was about to slip on some water puddle.

"Be careful. You know, you aren't the most graceful out of the girls are ya?" I ask trying to make a joke. She pouts and says,

"Sorry oppa." I blush. She suddenly gives an evil smirk and smashes a water balloon on the back of my head.

"You're so gullible Taemin!" She yells and runs away. Oh, she's gonna get it now!

YuKi's POV~

We all just made it to the beach and the girls ran into the ocean with the boys trailing behind. I started unpacking the beach blankets and umbrellas when one of the umbrellas got stuck.

"Aish, stupid umbrella." I mumble strugling to keep it open. I felt someone's hands go around mine and look behind to see Taemin.

"Here, I got it." He snaps it open and it stays. I avoid his gaze and say,

"Thanks."

"YuKi come on! The water's great!" Park yells out as Jonghyun splashes her with some water.

"Go ahead, I'll watch the stuff." Taemin says. I give him an apologetic look and take off my t-shirt running into the water to join Park and the guys.

Taemin's POV~

Stop looking at her with erted eyes Taemin! I tried to look away as YuKi took off her shirt, but I got even more mad when a bunch off guys began whistling and saying things like,

"Woah, she's cute."

"You think she's here alone?"

Tch. Jerks. I was filled with envy the whole time we were at the beach.

YuKi's POV~

I just got out of the shower and headed into the kitchen.

"So how can I help?" I ask.

"You can start peeling the vegetables." I nod.

"So you had fun today?" Park asks. The girls in the room cheer with joy and Park goes on.

"Well I'm about to make this evening even more fun. So we all heard about Taemin and YuKi right?"

"Yah Park! Why not just announce it to the world huh?" Everyone giggles and Park continues.

"Well truth is, Taemin likes YuKi back. So, to make the best of it we're going to play a little game today." Curiousity fills the room while I just wanted to punch Park.

"You guys will find out about the game later, kay?"

"Okay~"We all reply. Wow, we all sound like Park's crew/slaves -.-.

"Oh YuKi, no matter what, act like you don't like Taemin okay? Pretend you even hate him a little bit."

"Uh, ok?"

Taemin's POV~

The guys were sitting at the table, waiting for the food. As soon as the girls came out empty handed, we began grumbling and asking,

"Where's the food." Park gives us a dissaproving look and says,

"Since you guys didn't help us prepare the meal, we have a little game prepared for you guys. You will all have to earn your food. It's time to play..." The girls exchanged looks and yelled out in unison,

"Truth or Dare!" Someone shoot me right now -.-.

YuKi's POV~

"Ok let's start of with Taemin, truth or dare?" Park asks. I swear, Park will me an MC or something in the future.

"Dare." He says confidently.

"Ok, I dare you to kiss YuKi on the cheek." I blush while the whole room cheers. Park gives me the signal and I begin whining,

"Why does it have to be him Park?" Taemin looks a little bit confused and blushes. He walks over and kisses me on the cheek causing the room to stir.

"It was just a dare. Sorry." He shispers in my ear sending shivers down my back.

"Congrats Taemin, you earned a bowl of kimchi." The game went on for a while. I found out Jonghyun's first kiss was in 5th grade, Park once recieved a wedgie from a guy in kindergarden, and plenty more wierd stories -.-.

"Ok this last dish is....the stir-fried pork! Ta-da!" You can practically see the guys drooling.

"Ok Jonghyun, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Park gives off an evil glow.

"I dare you to feed YuKi the meat using only your mouth." I'll kill you tonight Park, you better sleep with one eye open I swear!

Taemin's POV~ 

Ehh?!?! Jonghyun takes some of the pork and places it in between his lips leaning in to YuKi who looks terrified. I don't know why but I ended up yellung,

"Yah!" Everyone looked at me and I took YuKi's hand and ran outside.

"E-eh Taemin, where are we going?" She asks. I stop when we reach the beach.

"Taemin are you ok?" She asks me. I look back at her and lock eyes with her. She looks so beautiful right now.

"Aish! I'm so stupid!" I yell out and kick the sand. I bury my head in my hands and sit down on the ground. I feel her sitting next to me and she says in a calm tone,

"You're not stupid Taemin. What's on your mind?" I take a deep breath and reply,

"You, you're what's always on my mind."

YuKi's POV~

I swear I think I still have some water in my ears from the beach.

"E-eh?" I can only say after hearing Taemin confess.

"Yeah I liked you since the beginning of the school year. Sorry I pulled you out just now, I just felt jealous when I saw you and Jonghyun about to kiss through a piece of meat." I giggle and see his ears turning bright red.

"Ne Taemin, I actually like you too." His head shoots up and he smiles like a little boy at a candy store.

"Really?" I giggle even more and ruffle his hair,

"Yeah really."

"Hooray!" We both turn around and see everyone standing there, cheering for us.

"Well it's about time you two got together." Jonghyun and Park say coming down holding hands?!

"When did this happen?" I ask pointing to them They exchange looks and begin laughing. -.- Aish Park I'll get you back, you just watch.

"I say this calls for a celebration." Jonghyun says and hands us each fireworks.

Taemin's POV~

My firework already died and I looked over at YuKi. She still hasn't lit hers.

"What's wrong, is yours broken or something?" I ask coming up from behind her. She shakes her head and says,

"I never did this before. Fireworks I mean." I chuckle and grab a hold of her hand. I light it and guide her hand through the air.

"Just make sure not to touch the end kay?" I say resting my head on her shoulder. She smiles, amazed at the little sparks in her hand.

YuKi's POV~

The firework died.

"Hmph, short lived huh?" I ask. I pout and Taemin pats my head.

"Here, you can have mine. I got two by mistake." I clap my hands in glee like a little girl and Taemin laughs.

"Here let me just light it." He takes out a match and grabs a hold of my hand. I try not to blush too much knowing how close we are.

"That's wierd." He says and pulls my hand forword causing me to stumble into his arms.

Taemin's POV~

"That's wierd." I think since the firework won't light up. I pull the stick closer towards me forgetting YuKi's holding it as well (A/N: wow Taemin, how can you forget YuKi's on the other end XD)

She bumps into me.

"Sorry." She says and looks up. I blush and stutter out,

"I-it's ok. It was my bad." We just stare at each otehr and I lean in slowly.

"Ne, can I kiss you?" I ask. She nods and I lean in. Our lips lock and I hear Park in the distance,

"Come on you guys! It's getting dark out and we need to head back!" We break apart and blush.

"Let's go?" I ask. She nods and takes my hand.