Black and White~

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

ILuvChu

Song:Black and White By G.NA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWj4mPFSZJk
Characters:
Yang YoSeob from BEAST (21):
Yong SuYeon (20)
Story:
Happy,Comedy,a little sad
Plot:
YoSeob and SuYeon are best friends since 4th grade and know everything about each other.They always seem like the perfect couple in the public eye,but both of them are completely opposite of each other.They always disagree and always somehow have a fight.But SuYeon will always still have that big crush on him or what you call a one-sided love.One day it was their freindship aniversary and YoSeob totally forgot about it and ditched her to go on a date with some girl.On that day SuYeon prepares a lot of things at the park they met for the first time at for the occasion since that's the day she wants to confess to him.But she waits and waits and he doesn't show up.It ends up raining and she still stays.YoSeob ends up finding her and confesses to her.
(Sorry for the LONG plot)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWj4mPFSZJk

SuYeon's POV~

"Chocolate!" I protest.

Vanilla!" Yoseob argues back.

"Chocolate PWNS vanilla!"

"Without vanilla, chocolate wouldn't have been born!" I say. He pouts and I show him a merong sign.

"Here are your coffee's." The waitress says,

"Thank you." Me and Yoseob say simultaneously.

"As you two make such a cute couple." I blush while Yoseob says,

"Oh we're not dating." Yeah, we aren't. I do have feelings for him though but I think it'll always be one-sided.

"What's with you? Do you have a fever or something? You're really red." Yoseob says touching my forehead. I blush even more and he says.

"No you're good. Maybe that big head with a tiny brain of your's just can't handle my awesomeness." I roll my eyes at him and say,

"At least  I got a brain." We both exchanged glances and began laughing. I really do wish you would see me more than a friend sometimes. I smile to myself remembering tomorrow is our friend anniversary.

"Ne Yoseob." I begin. he looks up and nods his head,

"Do you remember that tomorrow is-" I get cut off by his phone.

"Hold that thought." He says and asnwers it.

Yoseob's POV~

"Yobseyo?" I answer.

"Ne oppa, are we still on for tonight?" I hear Han Ah ask in a sweet tone on the other end. Han Ah is our university's queenka.

"I thought you had plans." I said. She giggled and replied,

"No silly, so do you still wanna catch a movie?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Noon?"

"Fine by me, see ya tomorrow."

"Okay, bye bye oppa~" I hang up and SuYeon asks me,

"Who was that?" I wave my hand and say,

"Nobody, so what'd you wanna tell me?"

SuYeon's POV~

i motioned for him to lean in. He smirked but obeyed.

"It's a secret, you'll have to figure out on your own." I whispered.

"Yah! At least give me a hint!" I hold a finger up to my mouth and he snorts,

"Aish, you and your games." I promise I'll tell you my true feelings tomorrow. Don't let me down Yoseob, I told you about tomorrow about a week ago.

"Make sure you come." I whisper to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, everything's set up." i say looking over the blanket with heaps of food I prepared this morning, spread out across the lawn. I look at the time, it's around noon so he should be here soon.

Yoseob's POV~

"Oppa! Did you wait long?" Han Ah asks once she comes. I shake my head and put my arm around her,

"So which movie do you wanna see?"

SuYeon's POV~

Hey it's Yoseob, I can't get to my phone right now but leave a message and I'll get back to you!

BEEP!

"Hi Yoseob, it's SuYeon, I just called to ask where you were. Um ok call me back once you get this message." I say and hang up. I look around and see the remaining couples and families leaving the park grounds. It's already 5 PM and Yoseob's not here. I feel some tears forming around the brims of my eyes. i quickly wipe them away and say,

"No he'll come, he promised. Yoseob never breaks our promises."

Yoseob's POV~

"Thanks for taking me out oppa. I had a great time." Han Ah says and hugs me. She looks into my eyes and we just stand there for a second. She leans in, puckering out her lips, with her eyes closed. Suddenly SuYeon's face pops into my mind and I gently push back Han Ah.

"I-I did too. I'll see you around Han Ah." Crap, it's already pouring outside once I get out. I look at my phone, it's already 7 PM.

SuYeon's POV~

Oh look it's beginning to rain. I grab the picnic basket and hold it close to my chest.

"I don't want the food to be soggy when Yoseob gets here." The rain's gonna clear up soon right?

"Ne Yoseo, you're just stuck in traffic, ne?" I begin crying.

Yoseob's POV~

I ran around the park for half an hour now. I tried calling her for almost an hour and she still won't pick up. I'm soaking wet and I don't see a trace of her. Wait. I run to our secret spot. The place where we first met in 4th grade.

I find her crawled up in a ball sitting on top of the hill. I walk up to her and she has her face down and her knees to her chest.

"SuYeon?" I ask. She looks up wit hswollen eyes.

"Hey Yoseob, you finally came. Sorry about the food being cold, I tried to keep it dry but looks like I'm having bad luck today." She says and I see she's been covering a picnis basket with herself. I kneel down and hug her even though I'm soaking wet myself.

SuYeon's POV~ 

I'm lucky it was raining, otherwise Yoseob would see my tears.

"I'm so sorry." I hear him whispering over and over again. I force out an awkward laugh and say,

"Why are you apologizing pabo? You're not the one who sat out here in the rain." It hurt trying to force those words out of me. He suddenly wrapped his hands around my fac eand leaned in kissing me.

I was already in love with him so much that I had no choice but to kiss him back.

"Saranghae." I tell him.

"Saranghae." I tell him again. He looks at me with such kind and warm eyes and says,

"I love you too. So so much SuYeon." I was filled with warmth, no matter how hard the cold rain pelted me.

"Really?" He chuckles and nods. He was about to say somehting but ended up sneezing -.-

"Alright, let's get you out of this rain." I say. He chuckles and says,

"Says the girl who's been sitting in a wet puddle for god knows how long." We exchange glances and begin laughing.

"Chocolate's still better." I give him a small smile and say,

"Vanilla PWNS."

*Hope you readers enjoyed that one ^^

~~~~~""