Your Guardian Angel

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

brownleafhopper

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0
ANGEL by TeenTop

Name: Kim Miyoung / 16

Bias: Lee Chanhee (Chunji) [teentop] / 17

Title: your guardian angel

Story Type: cute, romantic

Setting: School and park

Plot: Miyoung is so clumsy. She's hated by the girls in their school because of her undeniably high gpa.. when she's hurt, chunji's there for her. she trats him as a brother but chunji really likes her. but one day, chunji needs to move to busan. Miyoung was bullied everyday and she was hit critically one day. Chunji came back to her and rescued her.

thanks! fighting!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0

Miyoung's POV~

Please don't announce my grade to the whole class. PLEASE DON"T ANNOUNCE MY GRADE TO THE WHOLE CLASS!

"Now class, I feel proud to tell you that Miyoung has received a perfect score on the Algebra 8 finals, but seeing everyone ELSE's score it's the only light at the end of the tunnel. Perhaps she will be willing to tutor some of you after school today." I look around nervously at all the glares I'm recieving.

"Will you do that Miyoung?" My teacher asks with a smile on his face. I nod meekly and our class continues.

Once the bell rang, I tried to run toward the door but was stoppped by several girls.

"Where are you going smarty?" I flinch as they shove me back into the classroom.

"I-I need to-" I begin but one takes my book bag and throws it across the room.

"I thought you were going to tutor us." I grab my book bag and and walk to the front of the room.

"So if you cross multiply x and y-" I begin but feel the papers thrown at me and the mocking tones behind my back. I hold back my tears, you should be used to this by now Miyoung. This happens everyday. They constantly tease you for your intelligence.

"Hey Miyoung, here's a hard question. Why don't you have a boyfriend yet?" The whole class laughs and I run out of the room sobbing.

Chunji's POV~

"See ya Chunji!" My basketball teammates call. Practice just ended and I was heading home. I tried calling Miyoung to see if she was busy but she wouldn't answer her calls. I was passing the park we used to hang out at when we were little and see her sitting on the swings.

"Yo!" I call out and she doesn't lift her head. I come closer and see tears falling onto her skirt.

"Miyoung?" I call gently and she looks up giving me the sadest smile I've ever seen.

"Hi Chunji, how was basketball?" I wrap my arms around her and she begins shaking and sobbing.

"Did the girls do this to you again?'' I ask. She nods and continues sobbing. I hate it that she won't let me do anything to them, not even talk to them about this whole thing. She just wants to make friends, yet they won't let her.

Miyoung's POV~

This is the usual routine. I get bullied, and Chunji is always there for me. He's like a big brother that I've always wanted. I don't know how I'll be able to survive without him.

"Thanks for always being there for me." I whisper and I can feel him becoming tense.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned. He scratches the back of his head and replies,

"I'm actually moving to Busan soon." I cringe.

"Oh..th-that's great! I mean, I'll miss you but you must be so excited. I know I've wanted to visit Busan before. Oh and-" I begin but he shakes his head and stops me.

"When you talk a lot, I know that you're either nervous or sad." I give him a small smile. He knows me so well.

"When are you moving?" I ask. He looks down and mumbles,

"Today's my last day."

~~~~~~~

The bell rang and I look up. Oh, school's over. I just constantly replayed the scene that happened a week ago. I couldn't help but feel like I should've said something more, yet nothing came out. Chunji walked me home and that was the end of that. The moving truck came and went.

"So Miyoung, you scored a perfect score on the last Biology test too?" I look up and see the usual bullies surrounding me. Oh yeah, this just continued. Nothing changed when Chunji left, only I didn't have anyone to comfort me.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I said with a little more confidence than I usually did. I t to move around them but they just shove me. I stumbled back against the desks and felt the side scrape my thigh.

"So our teacher's pet has a voice now does she?" I back away knowing they're gonig to attack me again. i trip over my own legs and bump into the wall. Why am I always so clumsy?

"Please stop, I just want to be friends and make peace." I say offering a hand. They slap it away and say,

"Sorry, you're too much of a prissy to be in our inner circle." They grabbed my by my hair and pushed me on the ground. I covered my face and felt an excruciating blow at the stomach and back.

"Let's see you pass any more tests after this!" They yell and continue to beat me. Please God, help me. Chunji, where are you? You're the only one I can depend on right now.

The pain ceased and I didn't feel anymore kicks or punches. I slowly uncovered my face and saw a hurt look on my savior.

Chunji's POV~

I came back to visit Miyoung and came to see a fight. As soon as the girls saw me, they stepped away from Miyoung.

"Ch-chunji-oppa, this isn't what it looks like. This nerd is-" They began but I glared at them and they didn't finish. I looked down at Miyoung and felt my heart breaking. Her lip was trembling and she had multiple bruises and cuts. She looked so....broken and fragile. I gently picked her up bridal style and looked at the attackers.

"If you hurt Miyoung one more time, I'll make sure that what you did to her, will look like nothing. I won't hold back just because you're girls either." They flinched and ran away.

"Chunji I-" Miyoung began but I shook my head telling her to stay quiet.

"Let's get you to the school's infirmary." I say and carry her there.

Miyoung's POV~

Once Chunji finished cleansing my wounds, he took my hands and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Why do you let them bully you?" He asks. I look away and decide not to answer.

"Please tell me Miyoung." He says turning my face back to his direction. His eyes give off such an understanding look that I ended up breaking down and telling him how they bully me everyday just because of my high GPA. i felt Chunji's warm hands caressing my cheek.

"I'll protect you Miyoung. I might move back here soon so I'll protect you. I promise." He said and kissed me on the forehead. Friends don't usually do that, do they? I felt my heart ready to burst out of my chest when he said,

"You know Miyoung, I really like you. Yet, you never really see me more than a brother type of friend do you?"

Chunji's POV~

Aish pabo! Why did you say that!? She'll probably act all awkward around you now! I was about to laugh it off and say I was joking when she suddenly kissed me! I felt my face getting hotter and saw that she was blushing too.

"I like you too Chunji, you're always there for me when I need you. Kind of like a guardian angel." She sayid giggling. He laugh sent such warmth throughout my whole body, I don't remember the last time I heard her laughing.

"Ne, can I kiss you again?" I ask sheepishly. She blushes but nods. I lean in and as I felt our lips touch, she pulled back saying,

"It still hurts a little." She points to the small bruise from earlier and I chuckle.

"Once it heals, you owe me another kiss." She blushes and mumbles,

"Pabo."