Angel

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

ophelia

Song:La Valse d'Amelie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWrxs2RDNRU (sorry for the song not being Korean, but the mood suits the story I would like.)
Name: Kim Chae Rin
Age: 17 (24/12/1994)
Bias: Lee Donghae
Age:25 (15/10/1986)
Setting:
-Wherever you like.- ^_^
Drama: Sad
Plot: I don't really have any specific plots in my mind, but I would love to see what you could come up with.
Title: Angel
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWrxs2RDNRU 

Rin's POV~

I looked around, wondering where I am. I don't really know why I came here but my feet ended up dragging me to this park. I was simply looking around when I noticed someone following me. Wah I don't want to be or kiled at such a young age TT^TT. I started running and only noticed the followers footsteps getting closer.

"Wait!" They call out. I look back and see and handsom guy calling out. I stumble forward but he manages to catch me by the waist.

"S-sorry." We both apologize. It was an awkward moment when I broke the silence by asking,

"C-can you please let go of me?" He nodded and helped me up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to follow you, you just seemed so familliar." I gave him a small smile and said,

"It's ok, no harm done really. I'm Kim Chae Rin." I hold out my hand but instead he pulls me into a bear hug.

"Rin it's been so long where have you been!?!?" Ottokae?!

Donghae's POV~

I pinch her cheeks and ask frantically,

"How are you? Wow you've grown so much! Ne, ne how old are you now?" She jumps a few feet back and says,

"Sorry, I think you might have the wrong person. I never met you before." I chuckle and say,

"Sure you did, I'm Lee Donghae. Remember?" She gives me a blank stare. My chest began hurting when the truth sank in.

"Y-you don't remember me do you?" She shrugs her shoulders and simply says,

"Sorry, I don't." I force out an akward laugh and stutter out,

"Sorry, let's start over. Hi, I'm Lee Donghae."

Rin's POV~

I don't really know Donghae but everytime I try to think if I met him before, my head just starts throbbing painfully.

"Nice to meet ya. So what are you doing out this late?" I ask noting it's almost ten. He raises an eye-brow and replies,

"I should be asking you that Rin. I'm already an adult thank-you-very-much." He puffs out his chest which causes me to giggle.

"I kinda got lost, I tend to do that." He mumbles something but I can't hear it.

Donghae's POV~

"So you still don't know your sense of direction. You haven't changed at all Rin." I mumble to myself. I hold out a hand and say,

"Come on, I'll take you home. My car's just a couple blocks from here." She hesitates saying,

"I don't think I should go with a stranger I just met." I chuckle and say,

"So you at least have street smarts. Ok how about this, I'll walk you to the nearest bus stop at least?" She thinks about it for a second and nods.

As we begin walking she points to my chest asking me,

"What's that?'' I hold up my camera full of memories and ask,

"This?" She nods and I smile.

"I work as a photographer." She starts to clowly back away.

"Haha, no not that kind of photography." She's still so innocent sometimes.

"It's been my dream job for as long as I can remember."

"That's nice. You have you're whole life planned out and everything." She says giving me a warm smile that causes me to blush. Good thing the street lights are dim so she can't see how red I am.

Rin's POV~

"So what about you? How's your life for ya?" He asks. I sigh and he chuckles.

"It can't be that bad can it?"

"Let's see, final exams, parents being on my case for colleges, part-time jobs, community service hours, should I go on?" We both exchange glances and begin laughing.

Why does this all seem so familiar? I feel like I've known this man for so long, yet I just met him today. He suddenly brightens up and says,

"If you need help with a part-time job or community service hours, you can help me. I need an assistant. You don't really need experience, just get me my lunch and coffee and help me set up my equipment every now and then. Here, I'll give you the address to my studio building." Donghae takes out a piece of paper and crayon. I laugh.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Why don't you have a pen or pencil? You use crayons?" He looks down and smiles sadly. I wonder what's wrong. Aish, there's that pain in the back of my head again.

"Here. Come by whenever you can." he says handing me the piece of paper. As we begin walking again I don't look where I'm going and bump into a tree -.- Smooth Rin, smooth.

Donghae's POV~

I was busy thinking what time the next bus will come when I heard Rin scream,

"Aish! Pabo!" I stop in my tracks and see her rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry, I kinda er, ran into a tree." I chuckle and she looks at the bark.

"Hey Donghae, look at this." I come over and try to avoid the stabbing pain in my heart. There's an engraving that says,

L.D + K.C.R, I promise to meet you here one day.

"How sweet." She says and smiles. If only you knew the meaning behind those words.

Rin's POV~

I look over at Donghae and he looks like he's lost in his own thoughts.

"Ne, Rin, do you remember when we were little? You were 7 and I was 15, we used to play together." My heads throbbing but I still wanna hear him out.

"I never met you until this day." I try explaining but for some reason, even I don't believe my own words.

"Here, look at this." He says and takes out a photograph from his wallet. It's a childhood photo of me. I turn it over and, writtin in crayon, it says,

Angel

I gasp remembering that summer day.

Flashback~

"Ne Donghae-oppa!" I call out. He's sitting underneath the tree smiling when he meets my gaze.

"Look what I bought!' I say holding out a camera.

"Wah! Where'd you get this?" I giggle, feeling proud of myself.

"I saved up my allowance and bought that camera you kept telling me about. Plus, you want to be a photographer when you grow up right?" He gasps and pushes the camera back in my hands.

"I can't accept that! It's the newest model so it must've cost you a fortune! I really apreciate it but-" I wag my tiny finger at his face and say,

"I didn't say I would give it to you for free, pabo." He ruffles my hair and says,

"Alright squirt. What do you want? I have some candy my aunt brought me. Or you want a doll maybe?' I puff out my cheeks and begin hitting him.

"Yah Donghae-oppa! I'm not a little kid anymore!" He chukles which turns my cheeks red.

"I have three conditions." He nods, motioning me to go on.

"First is that you stop treating me like a little kid! I'm almost 8 years old!"

"Alright and what's your second condition?"

"The first picture you take with the camera is of me because I'm the one who bought you it, I want you to give it a title too so it will look all pro and stuff." He chuckles.

"Ok, what's the last condition." I fidget and look at the ground.

"You have to promise to meet me here in ten years. I wanna make sure we're still close from then on Donghae-oppa." He scratches the back of his head and smiles.

"I promise." He holds out his pinky and I take it.

"Say cheese~" He says and takes a picture of me.

"Wait I wasn't ready!' I say blushing. I chase him to his house and he prints out the picture.

"Wow the quality is amazing!' He says and runs out. I chase him with my short stubby legs and he climbs up on the tree.

"That's not fair Donghae-oppa!" He takes out a knife and carves in something on the tree bark. It's up too high so I can't read it.

"Why'd you hurt the tree oppa?" He simply jumps down from the tree and kisses my forehead.

"You'll find out in ten years when we both keep our promises." I blush. He pats down his pockets,

"Aish, no pencil." I remember something and reach into my skirt pocket.

"Here Donghae-oppa." I say holding out a crayon. He chuckles and writes something on the back of the photograph he printed out.

"Well, here ya go Rin. First photo from Lee Donghae. Look in the back, it even has a title." I turn it over and it says, 'Angel.' I blush and give him back the photo.

"You keep it. I want you to show me this ten years from now so I can make sure you remember me and our promise."

I didn't realize that would be the last time I saw him, he moved to the US and I forgot all about him.

End of Flashback~

I felt tears streaming down my eyes.

"Donghae-oppa?" His eyes fill with tears and he hugs me,

"So you remembered huh? My Angel, Kim Chae Rin"

*Sooo how was that? ^^ I hope you enjoyed your one-shot~ Keep commenting and subscribing! XD