Up To You

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

alexpop

I want to apply again please ^^

Song: Cl & Minzy - Please Don't Go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYhK_QeNHc8&feature=BF&list=PLEA446E8F7480C7AE&index=20
Name: Choi Minjee
Bias: Lee Kiseop
Pictures: Up to you
Title: Up To You (P.S this is the title)
Story Type: Sad with Happy endings ^^
Setting: NHE then Hospital then Airport
Plot: She was a trainee but her mom fell sick right before her debut. To fulfill her mom's wish, she had to go to the states and continue with her job.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYhK_QeNHc8&feature=BF&list=PLEA446E8F7480C7AE&index=20

Minjee's POV~

"You're doing it wrong again Minjee!" My instructor yelled at me. I was rehearsing non-stop ever since I found out I would debut in a week.

"Honestly, I don't even know why the manager thinks you're ready." He mutters under his breath.

"I'm sorry, I'll try harder next time." I say bowing. He clicks his tongue and leaves the dance studio. I look at my reflection and try to put on a smile. I won't give up, not after all those years of being a trainee. I felt a cold water bottle touch my left cheek and I jumped back.

"Woah take it easy ninja." Kiseop says in a joking tone. I blush and smile at him.

"Did you um, see the scolding?" I ask. He nods and I feel embarrassed. He furrows his eye brows and ruffles my hair.

"Don't take it to heart. He just wants all his stars to debut successfully.'' I take those words to heart and smile. Kiseop's my favorite upper classman in NH Entertainment. He always helps me with my dancing and tells me if I'm flat or sharp on a note.

Kiseop's POV~

I was about to ask Minjee if she wanted to grab a bite to eat, but her phone rang. She held out one finger toward me, signaling for me to wait.

"Yobseyo?" She answered and put one hand to her other ear. I can't believe Minjee's finally going to debut soon. I still remember how she was a back up dancer for one of my lives. I smirked at the first time I met her, she wasn't really a big fan girl but she grows on you, ya know?

"K-Kiseop?" She said barely above a whisper.

"Yeah Minjee?" I ask concerned when I saw her fear stricken face.

"Can you please do me a favor?" I nod and she asks in a quiet voice,

"Please take me to Seoul Hospital."

Minjee's POV~

I ran through the hospital doors after thanking Kiseop.

"Umma!" I called when I saw her laying on the bed. She gave me a weak smile and I couldn't bear to look at the IV tubes attached to her arm.

"Minjee, I'm so sorry to call you but with your father out of town all the times." She begins but I shake my head. She my face and asks,

"How are you?" I brighten up and tell her the news of my debut. Her small smile fades and she takes a deep breath.

"What's wrong umma?" I ask concerned. She tells me,

"I didn't think you would be so serious about this whole debut thing. I was actually expecting you to come home and continue with your regular day job. It would really help and I need someone to look after me for a while now." I flinched. How can she say I wasn't serious? I stood up and as I was about to go she took hold of my wrist.

"Please think this over sweet heart. Your father and I miss you." I nod and tell her,

"I will, just rest for now umma." As I leave the room, I'm greeted by Kiseop.

Kiseop's POV~

Tomorrow's Minjee's debut and the U-Kiss members and I wanted to throw her a "Congratulations!" Party. I haven't seen her around much, probably because she's been training so hard. I knocked on her dorm and received no answer. Strange.

"Minjee?" I call out. I knock a little harder and the door swings open on its own. I look around and there's no trace of Minjee. Literally. Her furniture's gone and there's not even one shred of clothing on the floor (trust me, this girl is a sloppy sloppy girl -.-) I look around and see a not posted on the wall.

Annaseyo Kiseop~ So you've found this note right? Great ^^ I guess you didn't get the news, I actually ended my contract with NH Entertainment. You must think I'm stupid right? I guess I am in a way. But I'm actually going back to the states to care for my now sick mother. I'm scheduled to leave today, the day right before my debut. It's sad I never really got a chance to do that duet with you that I dreamed about. Please tell the other U-Kiss Members my farewell. It was a fun adventure with you guys.

~Minjee

I crumpled the note and ran for the airport.

Minjee's POV~

I was waiting outside of the gate looking out the window.

"Umma! It's the girl who was in one of U-Kiss's MV's! Isn't it?" A little girl said pointing to me. I giggled and waved at her.

"At least I'm somewhat well known. I mumbled to myself." I held onto my phone, not turning it off till the last minute. I heard the speakers above me play C;'s and Minzy's "Please Don't Go." I gave in and decided to call Kiseop.

The number you are currently trying to reach is out of-

Where could he be? I heard my flight being called and before I could hand the man my ticket, I heard a voice I could always recognize call my name.

"Minjee!"

Kiseop's POV~

She turned around in an instant and stood there frozen for a second. I ran up to her and caressed her cheek. I pressed my forehead to her own and people began whispering.

"So you planned on leaving without saying an official goodbye?" She looked away and said,

"It was too painful to say bye." I clapped my hands above my head and got every one's attention.

"If I could please have everyone's attention!" Minjee looked horrified and tried to hide herself from the eyes staring at her.

"This is NH Entertainment's newest idol. She wasn't able to debut because of family issues, but she will return to the kpop scene once everything is settled. Until then, I, Lee Kiseop, ask for you all to help and support her once she officially debuts." I say giving them a 90 degree bow. At first its quiet until a small group of people began clapping and soon, the whole building shook with applause.

"Please don't go." I told her amazed at my own words.

"Minjee Fighting!" People chanted. I looked over at Minjee and she looked amazed.

"Looks like you already have some fans." I comment.

Minjee's POV~

I saw Kiseop scratch the back of his head before asking,

"So will you come back?" I made a thinking face and gave him a small peck on the cheek. I saw his ears turn a bright red before I told him,

"I'll see you soon."

Minjee'