He Is Back

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

Everybody was taking care of me and I was touch. Especially (Jaejoong), he would always be by my side and I felt very comfortable. The week went fast and it was finally Saturday.

I had my engagement party at 7:00PM. (Jaejoong) was going to pick me up so I went to get ready.

“Nana, your fiancée is here” Lily said.

I was wearing a short light pink dress and added light make up. Lily left my hair down adding some curls. I wanted to look natural and decent.

I went down stairs and saw (Jaejoong).

“Let’s go” I told him.

He didn’t answer but walked to the car. He was still mad with me about the little hit but that didn’t stop him from having me watch the 24/7.

“Such a baby” I said, while entering the car.

“Baby!” he said.

“Are you talking to me?” I ask.

“No, I am talking to the car?” he said, while starting the car.

“Oh, sorry keep talking to the car” I told him knowing that he was going to get madder.

“I am losing my patience Nana.” he said.

“Oh, do you want a kiss” I tease.

He stopped the car and got out and I follow.

“You better behave” he said, while holding my hand.

“I always behave” I told him.

“I am not playing” he said.

“Don’t worry I know when to behave and when not” I said.

We enter the party and it was crowded with people and guards. We greeted some people and went to take our sits.

“Ok, everybody please listen” my father said.

“We are all here to announce (Jaejoong) and Nana official engagement and to announce the date of the wedding” Mr. Maru said.

“The wedding will be in three months! I hope all of you can come” my mother said.

“Please (Jaejoong) and Nana share some words.” Ms. Maru said.

“Thanks for coming and please enjoy the party.” (Jaejoong) said and gave me the microphone.

He is such a lame person. I could have said that, I thought to myself.

“Thank everybody and I hope this night will be unforgettable. I am such a lucky person and I want to thank everybody for supporting us. I can’t wait to get marry to my dear fiancée. Hopefully the next time we meet again, I will be announcing a baby.” I said, and smile.

“I wish for the same so don’t make me wait” my mother said, and everybody laugh.

(Jaejoong) and I went to our sits.

“A baby” he said, in my ear.

“After people get marry, they expect a baby.” I told him. 

“You should have edited that part” he said.

“At least my speech was not one sentence” I told him and he stood quiet.

“The baby better be a girl” Kenwha said, while sitting next to me.

“Kenwha, I miss you so much!” I told him.

“Nana, we saw each other a few hours ago” he said.

“I miss you”

“Are you in love with my brother or what” (Jaejoong) said.

“Who wouldn’t? He has everything a girl is looking for” I told him.

“I am better” he said.

“You wish. Kenwha has been with me in the good and bad parts compare to someone” I told him.

“I am sorry to disappoint you but I am your fiancée not him” he said, in a jealous tone.

“Are you jealous” I said.

“No”

“You are and I am going to prove it” I told him, while I was getting up.

“You are not going anywhere” he said, and sat me in his lap.

I heard Kenwha laugh and turn to see him.

“Childish people” he said and left the table.

I couldn’t move because he had his hand around my waist. I wanted to protest but I didn’t want people to think wrong. I was thinking about a plan to get out when I saw a girl approaching us.

“I cannot believe you are getting married” she said.

“Is that you Emily” he said and stood up.

I was going to fall but I was able to hold myself with the table. I was going to make a scene but (Jaejoong) was gone. I started looking around and found him at the corner with that girl.

He was so close to her and he was whispering at her ear. I don’t know why but I was getting mad.

The girl name Emily got closer to (Jaajoong) and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. In that moment, I felt a pain in my heart and wanted to cry but I hold it.

“Do you think I didn’t catch that (Jaejoong)? You told me to behave but you can do anything you want? Fine! I will show you how well I can behave” I said to myself, and declare war.

It was already 11:00PM and the party was going to go on until 12. I went outside for some air, while I plan my revenge. I was thinking hard and didn’t notice someone had approach me.

“Nana” I heard a familiar voice and I turn to see who it was.

“Damian” I said, in a whisper.

“Yeah” he said, with a smile.

I wanted to say something but my body was shaking.

“I am not going to hurt you” he said, with sad face.

“Nana, I am sorry.” he said.

“Do you think a sorry is going to solve everything” I said, with all my strength.

“No”

“Damian you shouldn’t be here. If someone sees you here, they are not going to have pity. I don’t want a scene. Don’t look for me. Forget that I exist.” I told him still shaking.

“I can’t do that Nana. I have tried but you’re a special person to me” he said, while holding my arms very tight.

“If I was special, you shouldn’t have done that” I said trying to be strong in front of him.

“I was not going to let you die!”

“You almost kill me!” I said back.

“I was not going to kill you. I was buying some time and you just need to resist a little more” he said.

“What made you think I was going to resist that long? Damian go and don’t come back! You have what you wanted at the end” I said holding the pain.

“No! You have to listen to me” he said.

“Why? Why did you betray me?” I said holding my tears.

“I didn’t have a choice. He knew too much about my family and he was going to hurt them” he said, while holding me tighter.

“You could have asked for help! We were your friends!” I said.

“I was afraid! It was the first time I felt fear! I was wrong but I was going to save you!” he said.

I wanted to believe him but I was afraid.

“Nana, where are you?” I heard Kenwha.

“I will come back” Damian said and left me in the dark.

“Nana, show yourself!” Kenwha said, and I fainted.