Beautiful

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

Finally, it was Saturday and I woke up early to be ready at 6:00PM.  I didn’t want to attend but it was already late.

I went to take a shower and waited for an employee form a SPA to come and do my nails. Lily was going to do my hair like always. It took me all day to get ready for this party but I made it on time. I went down stairs just in time to find Kenwha downstairs waiting for me.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

It was going to be already 6:00PM and I started heading to Nana’s house. My brother was gone the entire day and I didn’t have a clue where he was.

I arrived at Nana’s house just in time, when I saw her coming down the stairs. She was beautiful and I couldn’t believe it was her. She looked so different form the first time I saw her.

My mother always used to tell us to look at someone beyond appearance and to pay more attention to the inner beauty of someone. I always took that advice compare to my brother. The moment I saw Nana, I knew she was beautiful from the inside and outside. She just needed some adjustment the first time I saw her.

“Hi, how do I look?” she asked.

“Ok” I replied, and saw her expression going to sad.

“You want me to say you look beautiful?” I challenge.

“Yeah, I spent the entire day on this” she said, with sad eyes.

“You are beautiful” I told her, and took her hand.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I got up early and went to the office. I stayed there for a while and later left to an apartment I owned. I was going to attend the party in secret. I had the feeling that Kenwha was going to bring that wicked girl and I needed to make my move.

It was almost time for the party so I went to my car and headed for reception. Finally, I was going to meet the wicked girl and make her fall for me. I didn’t have a clue how she looked but I had something that belonged to her.