They're Back

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Kenwha)

The next day, I woke up and went running toward the door. I opened the door and what I feared was reality. I got the newspaper and Nana and (Jaejoong), where in the front page kissing. Nana was going to faith. I went back and saw my brother coming down the stairs. I gave him the newspaper and went to take a shower.

______________________________________________________________________________

 (Nana)

I was dreaming about ducks kissing in a pond. I didn’t know why but I liked it. I was so in my dream when I heard someone screaming my Nana in a mad tone.

 I woke up with a start and saw four figures in front of my bed. I couldn’t see very well so first I thought it was the police.

I was getting scared when I heard a familiar voice. The voiced belong to Matthew. I adjusted my sight and saw him.

I jumped from my bed and gave him a big hug. I turned around and saw the rest of the people Alex, Leo, and Chris. I gave each one a hug and told them to wait for me.

I got out of the bed and was running towards the door, when Matthew pulled me back into the bed.

“What is that for?” I asked.

“Explain us this” he said, and throw the newspaper. I took the newspaper and saw myself kissing someone. No! I am in trouble!

“I… don’t know… what happen…” I said, having trouble speaking. I read the headlines.

MR. (Jaejoong) HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND? DID HE BREAK WITH SAMANTHA TUMARA? OR DID HE CHEAT ON MISS. SAMANTHA? AND WHO IS THIS NEW GIRL?

Last night, Mr. (Jaejoong) introduced this girl as his fiancée and said that they have being dating for two years. They demonstrated their love with a kiss but Miss. Samantha was not pleased with this. In a moment of jealous, she slapped the fiancée of Mr. (Jaejoong) and was going to start attacking the poor girl. Mr. (Jaejoong) was able to control the situation and handle the matter.

“You better come up with a good story” Matt said. I didn’t remember what happen last night but somehow I was in trouble.