Cole

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

The next morning, I woke up and I turned around to the other side of the bed and dump with someone. I adjusted my vision and found (Jaejoong) next to me. He was fully asleep and I couldn’t help but stare at him. The more I stared at his beautiful face, the more I was falling in love with him.

I got up very slowly because I didn’t want to wake him up and went to clean myself. After I finish getting ready, he woke up.

“Hey, did you sleep well” he said.

 “Yes, I did”

I couldn’t keep my eyes of him until someone knocks the door.

“Can I come in” Kenwha said.

“Yeah”

He came inside and looked only at (Jaejoong).

“Cole is here and he is waiting for us in the dinning” he said and turned around and left.

“Is something wrong with Kenwha?” I asked (Jaejoong).

“I am not sure but maybe the age” he said and got up to change.

I waited for him and I was very curious to know if Cole was the same person I knew. Cole had some of the same features as Kenwha and (Jaejoong) but that couldn’t be possible. Cole was a very nice person but he was also a mysterious person and I never asked his last name. (Jaejoong) finish getting ready and we headed down to the dinning to meet Cole and the others.

“Cole!” (Jaejoong) said and went running to the side of his brother. I saw Kenwha sitting very quiet in his seat.

“Hey, how you been” Cole said and I turned around to face him.

Cole was Cole and I was shock.

“Hello, my name is Cole” he said and reached his hand to me. He was treating me like a stranger. What was his problem?

“Hi” I said but he turned around and started talking to (Jaejoong). I went to take my seat and felt so stupid for a moment. For the entire hour, Cole and (Jaejoong) dominated the entire conversation and Kenwha and I in total silence until I couldn’t stand it.

“Kenwha, do you want to go for a walk?” I said while standing up.

“Yeah” he said and both of us started walking to the front door.

“Nana” I heard (Jaejoong) called my name. I turned around to face him.

“Yes”

“Where are you guys going?” he asked.

“We are just going out for a while and I am sure you do not mind” I told him.

“Let her go” Cole told him. Cole and I stare at each other for a while and he knew I was mad at him but he only laughed.

“But…”

She doesn’t want to be with us” Cole told (Jaejoong).

I did not understand what Cole’s mind was trying to play but I did not care at the moment.

“Let’s go” I told Kenwha and he left the house. We got in the car and the driver drove us to a park.

“He is a total jerk and I cannot believe that jerk is your brother” I said talking to my self and forgot Kenwha was with me for a moment.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Kenwha, I am sorry but sure”

“This is not your first time meeting Cole right” he said.

I didn’t want to lie to Kenwha because he had been the nicest person to me.

“Yeah” I told him.

“Since when?”

“The first time I meet him, was when I was running away from your brother. I did not have any idea he was your brother and I never asked for his last name. I was shock when I saw him. The worst part was that he treated me like a total stranger and acted like nothing.”

“Yeah, I know”

“What do you mean with I know?”

“The way he acted with you. Maybe he doesn’t want (Jaejoong) to know anything about you guys”

“What do you mean? He and I do not have anything going on. He was very nice with me when the bad thing were happening but nothing else”

“The way it looked for me it seem more than that”

“What?”

“Cole is not that type of person; he only cares about his job”

“People can change” I offered.

“Yes, especially if they fall in love” he said thinking to himself.

“What! Cole is in love, with whom?”

“Nana is not that difficult”

“For me is like a math problem”

“You”

“You totally lost it”

“No I haven’t”

“Yes, that is impossible”

“Why?”

“We do not even know each other that well and he is a very kind person. You are just interpreting the thing wrong”

“You haven’t paid attention to my words have you Nana?”

 “Yes, I have”

“What did I say about him?”

“He is your bother”

“Nana, it doesn’t matter but just be careful”

“Why?”

“Just forget it, Nana sometimes you are so naïve”

“Why do you hate Cole?”

“I do not hate him”

“Well, the way you act towards him doesn’t say that”

“It’s nothing like that. I just hope no one gets hurt.”

“You are so cute Kenwha!”

“You are so loud!”

“Why are you running?”

“You’re a dangerous person!”

“Look who is talking!”