Gone

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

I was getting bored and I didn’t want to sleep alone. June and Shadow were with Kenwha and (Jaejoong) was not coming home any soon.

 

I got up and went to knock on Kenwha’s door.

 

“Come in”

“What you doing?”

“I am finishing a book” he said.

“Oh”

“Do you need anything?”

“Well, your brother is not coming home any soon and I do not want to sleep alone in the room. I was wondering if I can sleep here.” I asked him.

“Sure, I don’t think (Jaejoong) would mind. If he does mind than next time he better be home early.” He said and I went to climb in the bed.

“Thanks you” I said and gave him a kissed.

“Kenwha, you are the best” I told him before I went to la la land.

 

(Kenwha)

I saw Nana drift away to sleep and wonder where the hell (Jaejoong) was. He better not do something stupid with Cole.

 

I started reading a little bit more before going to bed. I was almost finishing my book when I heard (Jaejoong) and Cole screaming Nana’s name. I went to shut them up when I saw my brother’s worries faces.

 

“Where is Nana?” Both of them asked at the same time.

“She is sleeping in my room” I told them.

“Thank God” I heard them say.

“What is happening?”

“We need to get Nana out of the house and to a plane as soon as possible” (Jaejoong) said.

“Why?” I asked him but he was already giving instructions to the maid.

“Old men send a letter to (Jaejoong) and some pictures of Nana and you from today’s events at the park” Cole said.

I didn’t need to know the name of the man because I already knew who it was. I went running to my room and found Nana sleeping with June and Shadow next to her.

“Is she asleep” I heard Cole from the back.

“Yeah”

“I will carry her to the car” he said.

“No, let (Jaejoong) do that for his wife” I told him.

“(Jaejoong) is busy doing something else” Cole said.

“Not busy to carry my wife” (Jaejoong) replied and went to Nana’s side.

Cole looked confused for a moment but went back to his senses.

(Jaejoong) was being very careful to not wake Nana and took her downstairs to the car. I got a sweater and follow them to the car.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To my house” Cole said.

The diver drove in silence and went took us to the airport. The car did not stop at the airport but drove us to a private jet.

“Who is going?” I asked.

“The 3 of us are going and Matt with the other will take care of thing here” he said.

(Jaejoong) went inside first and sat Nana. While he was doing that, she woke up.

“What is happening?” she asked while rubbing her eyes.

“I am taking you away” (Jaejoong) told her in a playful manner.

“If you are doing that, why is everybody going with us?”

“Because is more fun having everybody with us than being alone” he send.

“What is happening?” she asked again.

“I already told you”

“You are lying (Jaejoong). More than going to a fun place it looks more like we are running away.” She said.

“You are being silly”

“Kenwha, what is going on?” she asked me and I tried to avoid her question.

“Aren’t you tired?”

“Do not change the subject!”

“(Jaejoong) already told you. I do not have to repeat myself” I told her and turned around.

“I am going to find out sooner or later” she said.

“Just go to sleep again Nana” I heard (Jaejoong) tell her before we went flying to the air.