Mad

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

I went to sit at the back of the shop. The girl got up and left Kenwha alone. I turned to see Kenwha and I noticed he was looking my way. I stood up and started walking away.

 ! He is going to find out, I said to myself.

Suddenly I heard people screaming and turn around to see Kenwha running. I went around the shop to see what happen. When I turn around the shop, I noticed a man holding a girl by the neck.

In that moment, I realized that the girl was the wicked girl and she had a knife around her neck. Omg! This cannot be happening! From the entire Park, it had to be her!

I needed to act fast before my little brother so I covered my head and went forward. I push the guy and got a hold of his hand and made him drop the knife. I fought with the guy for a few minutes before letting the police handle him. I turn around to see Kenwha but he was not in site or the girl.  

I was already making my exit when I noticed a half-moon silver necklace in the ground. I pick it up and put it inside my pocket. It must be from the girl, I thought.

 I made my exit silently because I didn’t want to give a report. I went to the car and told the driver to take me home. I was tired.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

I went back but they had closed the Amusement Park so I had to call some of my contacts, in order to get in. When I got in, I went to the location but I wasn’t able to find it. I started looking around the places we visit but no luck. This was going to make Nana sad.

I arrived at Nana house and found her in the living room. I told her that I search everywhere but I wasn’t able to find it. She said it was ok and that it was her fault for not taking care of it. She looked so sad and depress.

 Nana walked me to the door and I went home.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I arrived home and went to take a quick shower. After I finish, I went to hide the clothes I had wear, in order to not have any evidence.

It was already late but Kenwha was not back. I went to get something to eat but still no sign of him. It was already 6:00PM and no sign. I was going to call him when the door opened.

“Kenwha, you are back”

“Yeah” he said, in a sad tone.

I didn’t understand why he was like that. The girl was safe.

“So, where did you went” I told him.

He just looked at me and went to his room.

This kid! I was all worry about him and I even saved the life of his girlfriend! I don’t understand, he should be happy, I said to myself.

I was really tired so I just went to sleep.