War

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

This is not good! I am in trouble! This is the girl form earlier!

“Excuse me, here is the necklace” the worker said.

“Oh, Thanks” we both said.

“I saw it first” I said first.

“Oh, ok” she said, in a nice way and smiling. Was I dreaming?

“It is a nice necklace” she said, and extended her hand.

“My name is Nana and you” she said

“Oh, (Jaejoong)” I said, shaking her hand.

“Do you want the necklace?” she said.

“Yeah, is a gift” I told her without taking my eyes from her.

“Do you come here often” she asks.

“Not really”

“I do and I think I can get you a discount and a pair of earrings that match that necklace” she said.

I didn’t mind the money but I couldn’t take my eyes form her and like an idiot I said ok.

“Ok, let me talk to them, if you want look at the new arrivals. I think you might like some of them.” And she walked away. I did as she told me and went to see the new arrivals.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I introduce myself and acted nice with him. I told him that I was going to get him a discount and some pair of earrings. He approved and I walked away.

I went with one of the workers and told him to give me the necklace and the most expensive jewelry they had right now and that my boyfriend was going to pay for the four customers over there.

He looked at me with a disbelief face and I told him that my boyfriend was kind. He went to talk to the four customers and came back. He told me the total amount and I was shock.

 Those people did take my word and I was feeling sorry but I had to brush away the idea.

I took the necklace and told the worker to give my boyfriend the receipt. I went walking towards the door and looked at Jaejoong  and pointed him the worker. The last thing I saw was him walking towards the worker. Take that jerk!

He had fall for the trap and I was going to get away with the necklace.