Happy

Knock, Knock, My Heart

 (Nana)

I was not going to let go from (Jaejoong). I was holding myself from him for dear life.

“Nana, you are safe” he said.

“I don’t think so”

“Ok, if you don’t let go then you will have to go with me deeper” he said, in a teasing manner.

“I will survive”

He moved to the middle of the pool and started jumping up and down

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“I am having fun with my fiancée” he said.

“Keep doing this and I am going to show you what fun is” I told him, in a mad tone.

He didn’t listen.

“What are you doing to her?” Kenwha said and I turn to see him.

“Kenwha, I am being bully by (Jaejoong)” I said.

In that moment, Kenwha took me in his arms and helped me get off the pool.

“Hey, what are you doing?” (Jaejoong) said, while screaming.

“Thanks, I thought I was going to die” I told Kenwha.

“Don’t be silly. I am not going to let that happen, while I am alive” he said.

“You’re very sweet Kenwha and I hope one day you find someone that will make you happy” I told him and he flushed.

“Do you want something to drink?” he said.

“Yeah, let’s get something”

“Where are you guys going?” (Jaejoong) said.

“To get something to drink” I told him.

“Ok, let’s go” he said and the three of us went to buy something.

I was enjoying myself with them that I was forgetting the incident from yesterday. They were telling stories about their childhood. I was impress of how (Jaejoong) was so protected of his brother.

We decided to leave the water park when (Jaejoong) had the brilliant idea that he wanted to try every game from the park.

I didn’t want the day to end so we decided to go to the park. When we arrived to the park, we located a nice spot and sat down to enjoy our time.

 “Are you having fun?” Kenwha ask.

“Yeah”

Suddenly a cellphone stated ringing, (Jaejoong) answer and got up to answer the phone in private. He took a few minutes and was just looking at us.

He came back and said that we need to leave.

“Why?” Kenwha ask.

“I have some work to do” he said.

“I am sorry, I didn’t want to take your time” I told him.

“That is fine. I am not going to take that long” he said.

“Ok, let’s go home for today” Kenwha said.

(Jaejoong) went to drop us off and left. I went to take a shower again and Kenwha did the same.

Kenwha and I were bored so we decided to watch some TV. The program was pretty good that we lost track of time. It was already late and we were getting hungry.

“Do you want something to eat” Kenwha said.

“Yeah”

“Let’s go out to get something” he said.

“Ok”