(Jaejoong) Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

I was at the airport three hours earlier. I couldn’t stay calm so I was walking back and forth.

“(Jaejoong), you better stop it!” Kenwha said.

“I can’t”

“That is not going to make the time pass faster” he said.

“I know, Kenwha”

“So stop it” he said.

“Ok” I said and went to take a sit next to him.

“What are you planning to do?” he asked.

“I don’t know”

We waited for a few more hours before leaving. I was going to arrive to Hawaii the next day and that will make 3 days without seeing Nana.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I woke up with the bright sun and went down to meet Cole.

 I had already three days in Hawaii and I had spent the entire time with Cole. The first day I went shopping and had dinner with him. The next day we went around Hawaii and went to a festival. Today, I was going to the beach the entire day.

I hadn’t called the house or (Jaejoong). I didn’t know how long I was going to stay here but I knew it couldn’t last forever. I wanted to call Kenwha but something always stopped me.

When I woke up, I had this weird feeling. Something was telling me to stay in the hotel or to run away from this place.

It was really hot today and I didn’t want to stay in the hotel. I brush those bad feelings away and went to meet Cole.

I was wearing some shorts and a fresh white t-shirt.

“Should we head to the beach or do you want something to eat?” Cole said.

“Let’s go to the beach” I told him.

We arrived to the beach in a few minutes. I spread the towel in the sand and Cole help me with the umbrella.

“Are you going to go inside dress like that” he said.

“No, I am only going to wet my legs” I told him.

“Why, are you scared of sharks” he tease.

“No, I don’t know how to swim”

“I can show you” he said and I remember (Jaejoong) in that moment.

 “No, that is fine” I said.

“As you wish” Cole said.

Why is Cole saying those words that only remind me of (Jaejoong)! Was I feeling guilty? Or was I missing him?

“I am going to get something to drink. Do you want anything?” he said.

“Water”

“Ok” he said and all of sudden he gave a kiss on the cheek.

I didn’t say anything because it was nothing offensive.

I was looking at the ocean and was enjoying the view. It had been a long time since I had come to the beach.

The last time I was at the beach, I was almost killed.

I was lost in my thought, when suddenly someone pulled me up and was holding me by the waist.

“What the hell!” I said not turning around to see the person.

“What the hell you think you are doing!” an angry person said to me in the ear.

I didn’t have to turn around because I knew who it was… (Jaejoong).

“What are you doing here” I said almost in a whisper.

“What made you think you could hide from me” he said so close to me.

“My brain” I told him.

“Well, that brain of yours doesn’t work” he said and carried me in his shoulders like a kid.

I was going to protest when he spoke again.

“You better not make a scene or else I am not going to have any mercy on you” he said and I close my mouth.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Cole)

I wanted to spend every minute with Nana. I meet her outside her room and we headed to the beach.

I notice today that something was boring Nana. I wanted to ask but it was not the time.

I wanted to go for a swim but she said she didn’t know how to swim.

I offered myself to be her but she rejected me.

She was very distracted so I dare myself to give her a small and gentle kiss in the cheek. She didn’t complain so I went for the drinks.

I was going back, when I notice someone was hugging Nana from the back.

“Is that (Jaejoong)?” I ask myself.

Was (Jaejoong) the fiancée of Nana?

Before I could get to Nana, he had carried Nana by his shoulder like a little kid. 

I saw Nana trying to protest by he said something to her.

I saw that Nana obeyed him but he still looked pretty piss.

Was Nana in vacation or was Nana running away from him?

What a coincidence!

Nana was the fiancée of my half-bother.

I guess this is not the end Nana.

We will meet sooner than expected.