Couple

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

I saw Nana walking towards the door and pointing towards the worker. I started walking towards the counter and asked for the amount and the necklace.

“How much is the amount?” I said.

“Your total amount equals $80,000 with tax included” he said.

“What? The necklace is worth $80,000! What the hell does the necklace those?” I said.

“Excuse me; the necklace is not worth that amount.” he said.

“Then, why?” I said, with disbelief eyes.

“Well, your girlfriend said she wanted the necklace, including the most expensive jewelry we had, and that you wanted to pay for four of our costumer because you are a kind man.” He said.

What girlfriend? Girlfriend! I cannot believe this! That little girl my girlfriend! Please! I am going to kill her! She is going to pay for this! Nana I am going to find you so you better hide well! I said to myself while paying the total amount of my pocket.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I arrived at my house and went to my room for a while. I couldn’t believe what I had done. He deserved that for being mean to me. Also, he was the one that started this war not me and I saw the necklace first. I was going to take a quick shower, when Lily called me.

“Nana, someone is calling you” she said, behind the door. I went to open the door and asked who it was.

“Someone form the company” she said

“Hello” I answered.

“Miss. Nana” he said.

“Yes”

“I am Mr. Komura and wanted to inform you that this Saturday you have to attend a party. Your father called me 5 minutes ago and told me to inform you as soon as possible.”

“Do I need to be present?” I said.

I didn’t want to go because those parties where always boring.

“Yes, the top companies are going to attend. It is nothing important but you might make some friends” When he said the last part, I got the chills.

“But I don’t have a date” I fired back, in order to not go.

“Don’t worry, Kenwha will be your date” he said.

“What! He is just a kid and he wouldn’t like to go with me” I said.

“Don’t worry, he already agreed” he said, in a calm voice.

“But I am going to look like a ert next to him” I replayed. I wanted to win this battle.

“No, everybody already knows you are going with him” he said, and won the battle.

I couldn’t do anything so I called Kenwha.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

I had woken up a few hours ago and went to the garden.

“Young master, someone is calling you” one of the maids said.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“I don’t know but it is a girl” she said. I already knew who it was.

“What do you want Nana?” I said, while telling the maid to leave.

“How did you know it was me?” she asked.

“You are the only girl who as my number” I told her.

“Oh, then you know that we are going together to a party this Saturday right” she asked.

“Yeah, your father called me and asked for that favor”

“If you don’t want to go that is fine” she said.

I was not going to let her go to that party alone with all those old guys around. Also, she was going to get bored, and I had already asked my father for permission to represent the company, instead of my brother.

“I am going with you and don’t complain.” I told her in a firm tone.

“Ok” she replied.

“Kenwha, what colors are you going to wear so we can match.” She said.

“We are not a couple” I told her.

“I don’t mean that Kenwha. I want to match the colors so people can think we are siblings or cousins” she said.

“Why?”

“If not, they are going to think I am a seducing a young kid” she said.

I couldn’t help it but laugh. This girl! She comes up with the silly ideas and did silly things.

“Don’t worry; I am wearing a black suit Nana. We are going to a formal party and I cannot wear colorful things like you.”

“Oh. Yeah. I am so stupid”

“Yes, you better look your best” I told her.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t disappoint you” she said, and we ended our conversation.