Accident!

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

While I was looking around, I found this cute girl in a pink dress and decided to talk to her. When I was in front of the girl, I notice that she was Cassie my dear friend. I had known Cassie since she was 5 years old. She was my neighbor a few years ago but she moved away two years ago.

“Omg, Cassie is that you” I said

“Nana!” she said.

“When did you moved back” I said.

“Oh, that was yesterday but I didn’t had time to say hi because I was tired” she said

“Don’t worry Cassie but can you do me a favor” I told her.

“Yeah” she said.

People shouldn’t agree that easy, I said to myself.

“See that boy sitting over there” I pointed out to Kenwha.

“Yeah”

“Well he is a shy boy and he is looking for a date and I think you are prefect” I told her.

“Right now” she said

“Yes, Please” I said.

“Ok, Anything for you Nana” she said.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

If I thought Nana was stupid, I take it back she is lunatic. I can believe this. I started walking with Cassie and offer to buy some ice cream for her and she agreed.

While I was buying ice cream, I saw someone hidden in a tree. I cannot believe this, I said to myself. The person was Nana. How much stupidest can a girl have? The answer is infinite. I was going to show Nana how shy I can be.

“Here is your ice cream Cassie” I said, in a sweet voice next to her ear.

“Thank you” she said.

We started eating our ice cream, while walking to the pond. I turn around to see Cassie when I notice she has some ice cream in her cheek, and I reach my hand out to take it out. Cassie turned around in that moment and I the ice cream from her and she flushed. Take that Nana, I said to myself.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I couldn’t believe this! That boy just erted my Cassie! I was a few trees away from them but I saw the entire scene.

This date had to stop, I said to myself. While I was running towards them, I saw Kenwha get Cassie hand and started running. I couldn’t believe this boy.

I started running faster but suddenly Kenwha stop and I couldn’t stop myself. I smash into Kenwha and both of us went flying to the pond.

“Help! I can’t swim!”

“I am going to die!”

“I am young!”

“I am single!” I started screaming. Suddenly I felt someone pulling me. I turn around and saw Kenwha helping me get out.  When I was finally able to breath, I turn around to Kenwha to give him a kiss in the cheek.

 “Thank you, Kenwha” I said.

“Are you stupid!” he said to me.

“Just a little” I told him.

“Be more careful!” he told me and I started crying.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

I took Nana and Cassie home and luckily for me they were neighbors. I apologize to Mr. S for bringing Nana in such stage. He just looked at both of us and started to laugh. After apologizing, I told the driver to take me home. I hope Nana doesn’t get sick, I thought to myself.

When I arrived home, my brother was in the stairs with some girl in his lap.

“What happen!” he said

“Nothing, I am going to take a bath and rest for a while” I told him.

“Kenwha I was sick worry!” he said.

“Really, that is why you have a girl in your lap” I slap back. He just stood quite.

I went to my room and took a quick bath. I was really tired that I ended up sleeping. ______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

 “What is his problem, I was worry” I told Samantha.

“Don’t worry, he is just a kid let him be” she said.

The entire day I was worry about my brother but I couldn’t contact him. While I was waiting in the living room, Samantha showed up. I didn’t have any plans so I let her in.

“Hey, I was feeling lonely so I decided to drop by” she said.

“Come in, my friend” I told her

I was going to take her to my room when suddenly she got a cramp in her leg. Me like a good boy sat her in my lap to give her a little massage. While I was giving Samantha a massage, Kenwha arrived all wet.

“No, Kenwha is not a kid” I told Samantha.

“But he is 13 years old” she said.

“Yeah, but he don’t think like one” I told her. It was useless trying to explain to Samantha so I told her to leave. She got mad but left at the end.

I went to see Kenwha but I found him asleep. He must be tired, I said myself. I left him and decided to ask him tomorrow early in the morning.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter-----------------------------------------------------------------