Run

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

I arrived at the Maru’s house and I was received by a maid. I told them that I wanted to talk to (Jaejoong).

“I am sorry miss but he is not here” maid told me.

“What about Kenwha?” I asked.

“He is at the garden.” She said.

“Can I talk to him?”

“Of course, please come in and I will inform him that you are here” she said and left.

I waited for a few minutes.

“Miss, please follow me” she said

We arrived at a beautiful garden decorated with different types of flowers.

“Do you like it” Kenwha said.

“Yeah, is beautiful”

“What can I help you?” Kenwha asked.

I didn’t say anything.

“What trouble have you caused?”

I didn’t want to lie to Kenwha so I confess my dirty sin.

“Nana, if you want to punish my brother don’t get the law involve” he said, with a serious tone and went inside the house.

I followed him and saw him talking on the phone. He talked for a few minutes and turn to me.

“The police have him and they are going to release him in a few minutes” he said.

“How is that possible?” I asked.

“I told the police that you and he were arguing about some wedding issues and that you went out of control” he said.

“What! That is not true” I said. He looked at me with the killer look and I went quiet.

“You better go home before he finds out you are here” he said, and I went running to the door.

I open the door and saw my nightmare. I was so in trouble.

“Hi, please come in. You must be exhausted” I said, and pulled (Jaejoong) inside.

“Please, go ahead and take a shower.” I said, and turn around to make a run.

I thought I was going to make it when I was pulled by the waist and dragged upstairs to a room. I landed in a giant bed.

“Ouch” I said.

I heard Kenwha shouting and trying to open the door.

“Open the door (Jaejoong)!” Kenwha shouted.

 “No, I am going to show this girl to not mess with (Jaejoong)!” he replied.

I didn’t hear a respond of Kenwha and I started to get out from the bed but I wasn’t that fast.

“Where are you going Nana” (Jaejoong) said, while he got on top of me.

“I didn’t want to ruin your bed” I replied.

“Don’t worry my dear fiancée, after we get marry this bed is not going to be fix again” he said, in a devilish voice.

“I know that and I am very disappointed” I said, making a sad expression.

“Why?” he ask.

“We are going to try to make love so many times and at the end we are going to have the same result. Your little friend down there is not going to be able to stand up.” I sigh, and I continue to .

“Don’t worry, we can always pretend” I said, with an understanding face.

“Very funny” he said, and started kissing me.

He kissed me in a furious way and I started to fight him but all his height was on top of me.

You’re going to pay for this (Jaejoong), I said to myself. I was about to bit his lip, when suddenly (Jaejoong) landed on the floor.

I saw Kenwha going towards his brother and gave him a punch in the stomach.

“What do you think you are doing?” Kenwha said.

“Just given her some piece of her cake” (Jaejoong) said.

“Are you an animal? She doesn’t have all the blame! Don’t touch her again like that. She is not one of your s!” Kenwha said, and helped me to get out of the bed.

“Are you ok?” Kenwha said

“Yeah”

“Come on, I am going to take you home” he said, and I follow him to the car.

“Kenwha, I am very sorry and I feel bad for the incident” I told him.

“Don’t worry, he shouldn’t have acted like that towards you” he said, in a sad voice.

I couldn’t resist seeing him like that and I gave him a hug.

“Thank you” I said and gave him a kiss.

“He was not like that before but it all her fault” he said, in a low voice. I wasn’t sure, if I heard right but I didn’t want to ask.

We arrived at my house and saw Cassie outside.

“Cassie!” I said, while getting out of the car.

“Nana!” she said.

Kenwha got out and greeted Cassie.

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

She didn’t reply.

“Cassie” I said.

She just looked down.

“Cassie you are scaring me!” I told her.

She looked at me and looked back at Kenwha.

“Tell me anything. I trust Kenwha” I told her.

“You are not going to like this” she said.

“If you don’t tell me, I am never going to know” I told her.

“Damian was here” she said, and I went pale.

--------------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter------------------------------------------------------------------

fawbnerdy05: Ok. I will post 3 Chapters today. I hope you like them.