Run or Die

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

That night, I went to my room and cry until I couldn’t any more. I was very depressed the next day and I call my friends to tell them the news.

“Arrange Marriage!” Chris, Alex and Leo said at the same time.

“Yeah with (Jaejoong)”

“The guy you kissed at the party?” Matt asked.

I nod.

“We can find a way to stop this” Alex said.

In that moment, I told them everything about the agreement my grandfather made and the consequence of not getting marry.

“This is complicated” Chris said.

“I know but don’t worry everything is going to work out” I told them but they didn’t believe me.

“When is the engagement ceremony?” Matt asked.

“Next week and all of you guys are invited” I told them.

“Nana, we can’t do anything for now but you are not alone” Matt said and everybody gave me a hug.

They all left early because they needed to solve some issues with their companies. I left very lonely at the moment but didn’t know what to do. The doorbell rang and I went to open the door.

“Good morning” I said and saw (Jaejoong).

“Let’s go” he said and pulled me to the car.

“What are you doing?” I ask and I was put in the car.

“To buy your wedding ring” he said.

We arrived to a jewelry store and I remember the incident we had.  I looked at him and I saw him getting mad. I guess he remember the same thing I did.

I went inside and asked to show me some engagement rings.

“Which one do you like?” I ask.

“I don’t care just pick one” he said, while texting with someone.

“I don’t care either so you pick” I told him.

“You pick” he said.

“I don’t want too” I told him.

“Nana, pick one and I don’t care which one” he said, while looking at me with those cold eyes that send a shiver in my spine.

“No” I fired back and started walking out the door.

“Nana!” he said, and I didn’t look back and started running.

 I knew the mall and knew where to run. Not for nothing I own this mall! I thought to myself. When I thought I was safe, I came out from my hiding spot.

I was walking towards an ice cream stand when someone got me from the waist.

“Where do you think you are going” a voice said in my ear.

“Going to buy some ice cream” I told the person.

“Try to run from me next time like that and I am going to teach you a lesson you are never going to forget” he said, and he turned me around to face him.

“Did I make myself clear” he said.

“Can you repeat that and please explain by providing examples” I told him.

“Nana, don’t play with me” he said in a cold tone.

“I already did” and push him and started running again.

I went to hide in a boutique and went to a dressing room. I stayed there for a few minutes when suddenly someone opened the door. He closed the door and pulled me to the wall. I couldn’t move because he was holding my hand.

“Want examples then let me show you” he said and kissed me pulling me close to his body.

I was going to protest but I gave in to his kisses.

I had a plan in mind.

The kisses started to get intense and I started to moan. In that moment, he did what I wanted him to do and started to undress me. First he undid some buttons from my blouse and then he went down to my zipper.

However both of us stopped at the same time to get some air and I started screaming for help.

“Help, Please! ert! Don’t please!” I yelled and he put his hands over my mouth.

The door open and saw two police officers. I push (Jaejoong) and run from the boutique. I was able to get a taxi and gave him an address.

I arrived at Chris’ company and went to the restroom first to fix myself. After that, I went to see Chris and told him what I did.

“No, you didn’t Nana. You are a devil” he said

“I never said I was an angel” I told him.

“Hahaha, true but didn’t you went overboard” he said.

“I will tell him sorry later” I said with an evil smile.

“What are you planning to do” he said.

“Nothing but I will tell you later” I told him.

“Matt is going to kill you” he said.

“Matt! Don’t tell him anything”

“I wouldn’t but sooner or later he is going to find out”

“Yeah later not know” I told him and gave him a kiss.

I left him finish his work and went to the Maru’s house.

If (Jaejoong) was going to act like a jerk to me and try to scare me, I am sorry (Jaejoong) but I am that type of girl.

 

------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter------------------------------------------------------------------------

fawbnerdy05: Yes, Kenwha is very nice and he is going to protect Nana later on.