Surprise!

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

Kenwha and I arrived at the reception and everything was decorated so beautiful. They had an ice sculptures and water fountains decorated with petals of roses. I was impressed with this party and more than a party it looked like a wedding was going to be hold. We went to our table and waited. Many people were in the party and I didn’t know half of them.

I was getting thistly and told Kenwha I was going to get some refreshments. He offered himself and went to get them, while I sat there lost. I didn’t want to stay at the table so I started walking toward one of the fountains, in order to avoid people.

I was standing there, when suddenly someone called my name. I turn around and saw the person I didn’t wanted to see.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I arrived to the party just in time and went to find a place to hide. I got bored waiting for Kenwha and went fast to the restroom. When I was done, I found Kenwha alone getting some food and a drink. I didn’t see anyone with him so I was going to surprise him with my presence.

While I was walking towards him, I saw this beautiful lady walking towards one of the fountains. I couldn’t believe that the beautiful lady was no other then Nana.

She was so far the most beautiful girl I had seen tonight. In that moment, I remember the accident form the jewelry and I wasn’t that happy anymore.

Today was going to be the night Nana was going to pay for her little joke. I went over and made my move.

“Nana, right” I said. She turned her head and I caught her surprise face.

“Yeah” she said.

“What a coincidence, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, what are you doing here” she told me.

“Well, I owned one of the largest companies and have some investment with these people” I told her. Her face was in shock and I was pleased.

“Oh, Good for you” she said.

“What about you?” I asked.

“Well… I am supervising the party” she replied.

“Are you in charge of the event?” I asked.

“Not really, I am just making sure nothing is missing like drinks” she said.

“Oh, if people didn’t know that you work here, they might think you are one of the guest dressed like that” I told her.

“I am not one. Please, excuse me. I have work.” Before she could run away, I pull her to my side and started whispering in her ear.

“Not so fast” I told her.

“Do you need anything” she said.

“Yes, I need a date” I told her.

“I am sorry but I have work” she said, while trying to get away from my grip.

“I don’t care”

“I do and I don’t want to get fired” she said.

“Don’t worry, I have contacts” I said and took her with me.

We started talking to some guest and I introduce Nana the same way she did the last time we saw each other.

“Hi, Mr. Tom” I said.

“Hi (Jaejoong), I haven’t seen you in a long time” he said.

“I have been busy with work” I replied.

“Don’t worry, and who is this lady” he said.

“Oh, this is my girlfriend Nana” I said, while looking at her. She introduced herself and went with the game.

“She is beautiful. Congratulations.” he said, and I excuse myself.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

I was getting some drinks and decided to also get some food. I couldn’t decide on the food so I got a little form everything.

 I turn around to find Nana but she wasn’t in sight and I started to panic. I was going to ask for help when I saw Nana with my brother.

I didn’t understand and I couldn’t get close to Nana right now. The only thing left to do was watch from far for now, until my brother decides to leave her alone. Today was going to be a long night.