Necklace

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Kenwha)

The man was a prisoner that has escape from jail a few hours ago. I saw the police trying to get the people out and trying to convince the prisoner to let Nana go. What made them think that was going to work!

I had to save Nana no matter what but I didn’t have a clue how to do it. My brain was trying to come up with something but nothing. The only plan I had was to jump the guy and make him drop the knife.

It was a stupid move but I was clueless. I wanted my brother to be here with me but that was impossible.

I started counting to three, when suddenly the guy that I had seen suspicious earlier gave the criminal a surprise attack.

He got the criminal from the back and was able to take the knife from Nana. In that moment, I went forward and took Nana’s hand and drag her away. 

The last thing I saw was the police making some action. The police went forward when they saw the knife drop and helped the suspicious guy out. I couldn’t see the suspicious guy’s face because he had a hood that covered a good part from his face. I wanted to thank the guy but my priority was the safety. I took Nana to the car and drove her home.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

Kenwha and I went to get some refreshment and sat at a table. I wanted to go to the restroom to fix my hair so I told Kenwha to wait for me.

While I was in my way to the restroom, I saw a guy pulling a young girl.

“Hey, what are you doing” I told him.

“Taking my victim” he said. In that moment, he took out a knife.

I reacted fast and pulled the girl next to my side and told her to run but he got a hold of me. I was so in trouble!

“I guess you are the lucky one” he told me.

“Yeah, the lucky one that is going to send you to jail” I said. I tried fighting back but he was stronger than me.

“I don’t think so’ he said, and put the knife in my neck.

In that moment, an old lady saw and started screaming. People got aware of the situation and started running. Moments later, I was surrounded by the police and saw Kenwha.

Please, Kenwha get out of here, I was screaming in my head. I didn’t want Kenwha to get hurt. When I was going to scream to Kenwha to leave, I felt the knife being removed from my neck.

I turn around to see what had happen but I was suddenly pulled away. I say Kenwha and he started taking me away to the car. Everything happened to fast that I only followed.

When we got to the car, I put my hand to my neck and realized that I didn’t have my necklace.

The necklace that was given to me by my grandfather the day I was born. The necklace meant a lot to me because it was the only gift I had from him.

 My grandfather died a few days after my birth but I was never told how he died. The necklace had a half-moon in silver.

“I lost my necklace” I told Kenwha.

I started looking all over the car but it wasn’t there. I told Kenwha to take me back to the Amusement Park but he refused.

“I am going to take you home” he said.

“NO!” I answered back.  

“I can’t take you back Nana” he said, with a worry expression.  

“But, that necklace means a lot to me.” I told him, and told him why.

“I will make you a deal. I will take you home and I will personally go back and look for the necklace” he said.

I didn’t have much option so I said ok. I arrived home and went to take a quick shower. After I finished, I went to the living room and waited for Kenwha to come back.