Kidnap!

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

We arrived at an Amusement Park. I couldn’t believe this! That girl! She is so wicked! My poor little brother!

I brought my ticket and started following them.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

While I was waiting for Nana, I had this weird feeling that I was been watch. Minutes later, Nana arrived at the park and gave me a kiss on the cheek. What is this girl thinking! We took a quick walk around the park and went to my car. When I asked her where we were going, she said to the Amusement Park. 

Oh Lord, I thought. The last time I came to the Amusement Park my brother had the brilliant idea to bring some friends and I ended up lost. He didn’t realize I was lost until he arrived home and my parents had asked him where I was.

“Kenwha, what games do you like?” she said, all happy.

“I don’t care” I told her.

“Let’s go to the roller coasters’” she said. She took my hand and we went to make line.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I wanted Kenwha to have some fun so I decided to take him to an Amusement Park. I wasn’t sure, if Kenwha like them but I wanted him to have fun. I felt bad for the incident on the park that I wanted to make it up for him.

“Kenwha, what games do you like?”

“I don’t care” He said.

“Let’s go to the roller coasters’” I told him.

I loved roller coasters and I wanted Kenwha to have some fun. I pull him away and started making line.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I started following them and I still wasn’t able to see the girl’s face. In that moment, she took my little brother’s hand and pulled him to a roller coaster. No! My little brother in that giant Machine!

They started making line and I also made line. I was behind some people but I was still able to see them. They got in together and I was like 3 seats away from them. The ride started going forward and in that moment, I started screaming and praying to not pie my pants.

The ride lasted forever and when it was finished I got out and went to hide.  

They came out and my little brother was laughing. It had been a long time since I had seen him smile that way. In that moment, I felt guilty for spying on my little brother but I couldn’t let him along with that wicked girl.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

When we came out of the ride, Nana’s hair was a mess. She became the lion girl again and I couldn’t help it but laugh. Nana had an impossible hair. I started helping Nana fix her hair and we decided to get something to drink.

While we were walking, I turned around and for one moment I thought I seen my brother. That is impossible my brother is at a meeting, I said to myself. We arrived at a shop and brought some drinks and went to sit down.

While we were sitting down, Nana said to excuse her for a moment and went to the restroom. I had again this feeling that I was being watch and started looking around my surroundings. I noticed again this guy from the roller coaster sitting at the end of the tables and stood up when I make eye contact with him. He looked very familiar and I started walking towards him. A few more steps, and I was going to reach him, but I heard people screaming. I turn around but I only saw people running like crazy.

I started running to the restrooms to find Nana but when I was getting there I saw a knife around Nana’s neck. A man was taking Nana as his prisoner. I couldn’t believe this! From the entire Park, it had to be Nana!