Secret?

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Kenwha)

I woke up around 8:30PM and decided to get something to eat. I went down stairs and found my brother in the living room.

“Hey, did you already have dinner” I told him.

“Yeah, but I could give you some company if you want” he said.

“Whatever you like” I told him.

He followed me to the kitchen and I just decided to cook something simple.

“I can tell one of the maids to do it” he said.

“No, that is fine” I replied.

“So did you solved your issue you had” when he said that, I remember Nana. That stupid girl, I just hoped she didn’t get sick.

“I don’t know, maybe”

“If you need any help, I can help you” he offered.

“No, that is fine”

Than the phone started ringing and I went to answer.

“Hello”

“Kenwha” Nana said.

“What do you want?”

“I was wondering, if you are ok” she said

“Yeah, I am fine” I started walking to the living room and my brother was behind me.

“Who gave you my number?”

“Oh, my dad”

“Well, I am fine and you” I told her.

“Me too, Cassie and me were wondering if you want to come tomorrow to my house” she said

“For what”

“Just come to my house at 11:00AM” she said, and hang the phone.

“What is this girl thinking” I said, out loud. I forgot in that moment that my brother was behind me.

“What girl?” he asked.

“I didn’t say girl”

“Yes, you did”

“No, you heard wrong” I told him, but he didn’t believe me.

He followed me back to the kitchen, where I finish making some soup. The entire time he was just staring at me and I was getting nervous.

“I’m leaving” he said.

“Ok” I replied.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I cannot believe this; my little brother has a girlfriend! Now I wonder what he was doing that he got so wet, I said to myself. I need to meet that girl no matter what.

“I am going to get early tomorrow and follow Kenwha” I said.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

I woke up with a start but I had this weird feeling. I went to my brother’s room but he wasn’t there. I ask one of the maids, if they had seen him.

“The master said to not wait for him because he had a meeting to attend” one of the maid said.

What meeting? I was going to call him but I decided not to. At the end, he was going to be asking me questions that I didn’t want to answer.

The phone started ringing and the maid told me it was for me.

“Hello”

“Hey. Kenwha don’t meet me at my house go to the park from yesterday” she said, and hang the phone.

“This girls is unbelievable”

I did my duties and when the time arrived I left to the park.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I got up early and told one of the maids to tell Kenwha that I was at a meeting. I got out from the house and told one of the drivers to go with me. I told the driver that today we were going to follow Kenwha but that he must not notice.

Around 10:30PM, I saw the car where Kenwha was and followed. Kenwha than arrived at a park and I got out to follow him. He was next to a tree waiting because he had arrived 15 minutes early.

“He must really like this girl, if he is going to wait 15 minutes like an idiot” I said.

We were waiting for 15 minutes but I was already falling asleep. When I turn to see Kenwha, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

The girl was dress in casual clothes and she went over to Kenwha and gave him a kiss in the cheek. I couldn’t believe this! She had double or triple the age of Kenwha! ert! My little brother is being corrupted! She is tempting him!

Because I was far away from them, I couldn’t see the girl’s face. They started walking and I followed. It was Sunday so the park was crowded with people. Kenwha and the girl turn and I realized that they were walking towards the car. I was going to wait for them to get in the car and then I was going to jump to mines.

Kenwha went to open the girl’s door and she got in. In that moment, I went running to my car and started following them.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I saw Kenwha and went running to his side.

“Hi, Kenwha did you miss me”

“No” Kenwha said, in his cold voice.

“I did” I told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I was the only child in the family and I saw Kenwha as the little brother I never had.

“So do you want to take a little walk in the park?” I told him

He just nod

“Where is Cassie?” he said.

“Oh, she couldn’t come because her father needed some help. She was so sad. Don’t worry, I will bring her next time” I told him. I liked how Kenwha and Cassie made a cute couple.

“Oh” he said

“So do we take your car or mine” I told him.

“Mine” he said, and he started walking to his car.

“So where are we going” he said.

“To an Amusement Park and we are going to have a lot of fun!”