Lies

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

I went to take a shower. After I finished, I headed to the living room where my best friends were waiting for me.

I told them everything I remember and they listen in silence.

“After you got drunk, you don’t remember what you did” Chris said.

Chris was the youngest from the five of us. He was 20-years-old. He had honey eyes and well with his hair even his skin color was like that. He was average in height and body.

“Yes” I replied.

“You know better Nana. You can’t hold your alcohol” Alex said.

Alex was the same ages as me. He had gray eyes with black hair. He was taller than me and had great muscles.

“I know but I didn’t realize it was alcohol, until it was too late.” I said, in my defense.

“You shouldn’t have gone.” Leo said.

Leo was 22-years-old. He had blue eyes with black hair. He was the same height as Alex.

“Do you know this guy at all” Matthew said.

He was the oldest with 23-yesrs-old. He had green eyes and light brown hair. He was the tallest and had a great body.

“Maybe” I replied.

“Don’t give me that bull” Matt said, already mad.

I told them about the incident with (Jaejoong). They all got really mad but I didn’t tell them the worst. If I told them that (Jaejoong) had threatened with hurting my family and me, they will have killed him already.

“He did that” Chris said.

“He is an ” Alex said.

“No apologies” Leo said.

“It doesn’t matter no more” I told them

“Why?” Matt said. Matthew was the smartest and I knew I could get away from him that easy.

“I said so” I told him

“So how did you guys find out” I said, wanting to change the subject.

“I received a phone call that night, and they told me what happen, and I called the others.” Matt said.

“Oh”

“Yeah, all of us were shock with the news” Chris said.

“It is a lie” I replied.

“We know but you were the only one that could tell us the truth” Leo said.

“Thanks for believing me” I said, and gave each one a hug.

“So what are you guys planning to do?” I asked.

“We all finish our business and we are taking over the companies we have here” Matt answered, still looking at me.

“That is good! Everything will be the same as before!” I said.

In that moment, someone knock the door and I already knew who it was.