Hush!!!

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

I was going crazy because of Nana. She left the house and didn’t tell anyone. It was already raining and no sign from her.

“Where the hell is she!” I said.

“She couldn’t have gone far” Kenwha said while we were driving around looking for her.

“She is stupid!”

“Do not blame her, it was your fault” Kenwha said.

“I know and I feel guilty about it” I told him.

“You should” he said.

“Kenwha stop it and help me find her.” I said.

We search everywhere but no signs of her. I was already going to call the police but Kenwha had stopped me.

“Maybe she already call her house” Kenwha said and dial her house.

 “No, they don’t know anything about her yet” he said.

We gave a few more turn before heading home.

No one knew where she was and I was going insane. I heard the phone ring and I went downstairs. I saw Kenwha talking to someone and I thought it was Nana.

I got the phone but it was not her. It was my half-brother Cole. He had moved away after he graduated and he never called the house.

We did get along and I had missed him all these years. We talked on the phone but most of the time he was busy.

I was going to visit him later but right now I needed to find Nana. After a few hours, my mother-in-law called and told us that Nana had called.

“Is she fine” I ask.

“Yeah, she is at a friend’s house” she told me.

“Which friend’s house is she?” I asked.

“She didn’t say anything but she will come back in a few hours” she said.

After I finish talking with my mother-in-law, I drove to Nana’s house.

“What are you doing here” my mother-in-law said.

“I am going to wait for Nana” I told her.

“Oh yeah, you can wait on her room” she told me.

I went to her room and waited for her. She was taking so long so I started wondering around her room. I found something that looked like a diary to me. I opened it and started reading a few pages.

Hi,

This dream was weird!!! I was dreaming that I was getting married!!! Ha-ha but that is not going to happen right now.

I don’t remember the name of the guy but he was handsome!!! 

Ha-ha everybody dreams about handsome guys but let’s face it that is not reality.

The End

Hey you,

You wouldn’t believe this!!!!!! I saw the guy from my dreams in the streets!!!

The good part is that he is handsome.

The bad part he is a jerk.

The End

Me again,

I am engage with (Jaejoong)!!!!

What have I done to this world!!! Nothing!!!! Bye.

The End

Hello!!!!!!!!

He gets me mad!!! I hate him!!!

But I like him already

What should I do?

The End