Drunk

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

I was surprise when I saw (Jaejoong). I didn’t want him to know who I was so I made up a story. When I thought he was going to leave me alone, he made me be his date for the night. I wanted to go home but first I had to get away from this guy.  While I was making a plan to run, I was interrupted when he said I was his girlfriend.

Girlfriend! He is crazy! Please! This jerk! I was going to protest but he looked at me with those cold eyes that I had no option but to go with the game.

We finally stop to get something to drink. I was already tired and wanted to go home. I didn’t notice what I had drunk, until it was too late. This bastard had giving me some type of alcohol!

I didn’t drink and there was a good reason. I will get easy drunk and I was already feeling the effects.

“Are you ok” he said, with concern.

“No, I feel d*%y” I said, but he couldn’t understand me.

“What” he said, and gave me another drink. I thought he had given me water but it was too late. He gave me another drink of alcohol and I don’t remember what happen next

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I was getting thistly and went with Nana to get something to drink. I didn’t know what she wanted so I gave her the first think I saw.

I turn to see her and notice something was wrong with her. I didn’t know what to do so I gave her another drink.

I thought it was water but I guess I was wrong. The next thing I now she threw her hand over my neck. 

“(Jaejoong), do you know you are a bad guy?” she said.

“What?” I told her

“Bad! I don’t know why you do these things to me! I don’t like it!” she said, with all the air she had in her lungs.

People started looking our way and I didn’t know what to do.

“Every time you do it, it hurts! It is not fair!” she said, and people started smiling.

They were getting the wrong idea!

“Be quiet, people are thinking wrong” I told her, in her ear.

“I don’t care! People should now you are bad!” she said, and started walking to the center of the ball.

“Nana please wait don’t go!” I told her, and started walking to her direction.

Suddenly she turned around and kissed me.

At the beginning, I didn’t move but when I felt her lips moving and her tongue trying to go inside me, I responded back the kiss. It was the most sweet and passionate kiss I had received form a girl.

I heard people in the background but I didn’t care at that moment, I wanted more than a kiss form Nana.

Suddenly someone pull Nana away from me and I saw Samantha. She pulled Nana away and slapped her in the face. She threw Nana to the floor and was going to get on top of her but I stopped her.

I took Samantha away from Nana and told her to leave, but when I turn to see Nana, she was gone.