Sorry

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Kenwha)

I took a quick shower and was headed to Nana’s house. I was already leaving when I saw my brother outside with Samantha.

She was going to pay for what she did to Nana. I was not going to let her go that easy. She was a little and I tolerate her because of my bother but not anymore. I was going to make her company shocks go down tomorrow.

I got in the car and told the driver to the same place. I left them fighting.

I arrived at Nana’s house and knock the door.

“Kenwha!” she said.

“Don’t scream you did that a lot yesterday.” I told her.

“I did” she said.

“Don’t you remember?” I asked, before she could answer someone else did.

“She can’t drink” some guy said, that had green eyes. I saw three other guys in back of him and I looked at Nana with confused eyes.

 We went to the living room and told me they were her childhood friends.

This is new, I thought to myself.

“So you where her date yesterday” Matthew said.

“Yes” I said.

“Why didn’t you protect her” he said, and I didn’t respond.

“Hey, don’t speak like that to Kenwha” Nana said.

“Be quiet” Matthew said, in an ugly tone.

“Don’t talk to her like that!” I told Matthew, with all my anger. Matthew and the others looked at me and I flush.

“You care about her but not in a romantic way” Matthew said.

I didn’t reply but I left him wonder.

He didn’t ask more questions and said he needed to leave with the others. Nana and I said our goodbyes and were left alone.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I went down stairs and saw Kenwha holding the newspaper. He gave me the newspaper and I saw myself with Nana.

My Fiancée! Please! I can get better then her! Dating for two years! No way!

In that moment, the door rang and I saw Samantha holding a newspaper with a mad face. I stepped outside and we started arguing.

“What is this (Jaejoong)?”

“A newspaper” I said.

“Don’t play with me!” she said.

“Please, don’t make a scene and who cares. You are not my girlfriend. I am a free man. I can do anything I want.” I told her.

“We have something special (Jaejoong) and I was there for you when Whitney left you” she said.

“Shut up! You don’t know anything and get out” I told her and went inside.

I went to look for Kenwha but he was gone. I didn’t want to stay home so I went to the office.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I was embarrassed for the accident last night that it was hard to see Kenwha.

“I am sorry”

“For what?” he said.

“For getting drunk and passing out” I said.

“Don’t worry, I should have known about your drinking habits” he said.

We talked for a few minutes and suddenly my parents arrived.

“What are you doing here” I told them.

“Are plans changed and we had to arrive earlier.” My father said.

“Oh, that is fine and guess who is back” I told them.

“Who can that be?” my mom said.

“Matt, Alex, Leo and Chris” I told them.

“That is great honey. They are going to be perfect when the wed…..” my mom said, but didn’t finish her sentence.

“When, what happens?” I asked.

“Nothing dear” she said.

“We are going to get some rest and later all of us are going out so get ready dear” my father said and went to his room.

I didn’t understand but I didn’t mind the going out.

“Nana” Kenwha said.

“Yes”

“Promise me something” he said.

“What?”

“If you ever meet me with my family, you have to act like it’s the first time seeing each other” he said.

“Ok” I said, I didn’t question Kenwha because I own him a lot.

“I am leaving” he said, and left.

I went to my room and fall back to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

Before I had headed for Nana’ house, I had a called from Mr. S.

“Kenwha”

“Yes”

“I heard what happen at the party and I think this is the best moment to announce their engagement” he said.

Mr. S knew that I was informed about my brother’s and Nana’s arrange marriage.

“I believe the same as you sir” I said.

“I will arrive in a few moments and see your parents tonight” he said, and ended the conversation.

Today was the day (Jaejoong) and Nana will find out part of a truth.

______________________________________________________________________________