Finally

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

I stood frozen when I heard my mother. I was given her my back but I was half- in the bed.

“Nana, can’t you wait until the honeymoon!” my mom said.

I cover my .

“Mom, close the door and get out!” I told her.

“So you can finish what you started” she said and I got more embarrassed.

“No, I will be out in a moment” I told her.

“You think I am a fool. I have been in your position and I know what is going to happen” she told me.

“Mom, please go” I told her.

“Ok, but you only have 5 minutes” she said and closed the door.

I got up and started to put on my close without looking at (Jaejoong). He did the same and we both went down stairs.

The entire time, I was looking at the floor.

“I am sorry” (Jaejoong) told my mother.

“Please, respect this house” she said.

“(Jaejoong) you should go home” I told him.

“Yeah”

My mom and I escorted him to the door and I turn around to face my mother.

“So Nana his he that good you can’t wait” she told me with an evil smile and my mouth dropped.

“Mom, you are so nasty!”

“Ha-ha, does he have a good package.” She said.

“Mom, stop it” I said.

“Ha-ha, moments ago you were not that shy” she said, and I went running to my room.

Mom, you are so horrible!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I couldn’t control myself and I almost made loved to Nana. I arrived home and went running to take a cold shower.

The entire night, I couldn’t sleep just thinking about Nana and her sweet body close to me.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

The day was finally here. In a few hours, I was going to get marry with (Jaejoong). I was nervous and impatient.

Every close friend of mines was here and I wanted to get this over with all ready. I haven’t seen (Jaejoong) all day and that made me more nervous.

“Nana, are you in here” I heard Kenwha.

“Yeah, come in”

“You are the most beautiful bride” he said.

“I try to do my best” I told him, while laughing.

“Nana, I want to say something” he said.

“Go ahead” I told him.

“I am here for you and no matter what happens I will protect you” he said and I almost cried.

“Don’t cry or the make-up is going to get ruin” he said.

I gave him a hug and we stayed there for a few minutes.

“Can we come in” I heard Matt.

“Yeah”

“You look beautiful” Chris said.

“Gorgeous” Leo said.

“Bella” Alex said.

“Ok” Matt said and I slapped his arm.

“Nana, it is time” I heard my mother and my dad walked in to me to the church.