Crash!

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

I was a few blocks away from the company but someone had a car accident and I was stuck in traffic. I still had time but I had always liked to be a few minutes early. I told the driver that I was going to walk the few blocks and got out.

I was passing by some store clothes that we owned and it seen that the customers liked the lasted designs I had done.

I was happy for that. Most people didn’t know who I was and I didn’t mind. I didn’t like having the spotlight.

I was a shy person even when I always showed the opposite. If people knew who I was, than they will defiantly treat me different. I didn’t want that. I wanted to get to know people by who they were not the opposite.  

During the years, I had met some nasty people, and when they found out who I was, they will go nice. Later I understood that is was better this way, if I wanted to know who were my friends and enemies.

I was so involve in my thinking that I didn’t realize I had crash into someone.

“I am so sorry” I told the person.

“You better be sorry, you were not paying attention!” he screamed at me.

“I said I was sorry!” I answered back.

“Sorry, my ” he said cynically

“Is not like you have a nice ” I fired back.

“What?” he said, with disbelief eyes.

“Yeah, they are flat like my desk” It was not true, he had an acceptable but he ask for it.

“Haha, Are you blind girl?” he said.

“No, but you are”

“Girls will give anything for this and body” he said.

“Yeah, they need something to write on” I said, and he was getting really mad.

In that moment, he pushed me to the wall and looked straight in to my eyes. I don’t know why but I had the feeling I was looking at Kenwha for a moment.

“You better shut that mount of yours girl because I can do a lot of harm to you and your family” he said, in a cold voice.

“Are you declaring war against me?” I told him.

“Take it as you want” he said, and walked away.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I arrived at the office and meet with my parents. I told then everything I knew about Kenwha and the girl. They listen to me but didn’t say a word.

“Ok, let me make a call” my father said. He went out of the office and I was left with my mother.

“Don’t worry, it must be a miss understanding” she said.

“No, they looked like a couple and she was all over him. Kenwha fall in love with that wicked girl and they kiss.” I said.

 I added something’s to the story but at the end it was for a good cause. My dad came back and sat at his desk.

“(Jaejoong), everything is fine and I will ask you to leave your brother alone” he said.

I couldn’t believe this! Did the world go mad! My parents agree with that relationship! 

“Is not what you are thinking” my father said.

“No, than what is it because I know what I saw” I fire back.

“(Jaejoong)” he said, but I was so mad that I just walked away from that office.

I was walking so fast that I crash into someone. I heard the person apologies but I was so mad that I took my anger on that person.

She was a young girl with beautiful eyes but in that moment I didn’t care.  

“I am so sorry” she said.

“You better be sorry, you were not paying attention!” I said.

“I said I was sorry!” she yelled back.

“Sorry, my ” I reply.

I couldn’t hold myself. I was not like that to girls but my parents had made me so mad that she was the victim of my anger.

“Is not like you have a nice ” she fired back.

“What?” I said, with disbelief eyes.

“Yeah, they are flat like my desk”

 This girl, she had the nerve to say that! I was feeling sorry for taking my anger on her but she was a devil.

“Haha, Are you blind girl?” I told her.

“No, but you are”

“Girls will give anything for this and body”

It was not a lie but this girl was getting me easily mad.

I couldn’t control myself so I pushed her to the wall and did the unbelievable. I had the nerve to threaten her and her family. She even ask, if I had declare war to her. I just told her to take it however she wanted and I walked away.

I got in the car and I wished to never see the girl again in my life.