Mmm

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

Today, I had to go to the company to start my first day at work. I was still sad about the necklace and didn’t have much sleep. My parents had felt yesterday to Hawaii and I didn’t have any idea when they were coming back.

I got dress in a melon chiffon blouse and some skinny jeans with my hair straight down. My parents owned a Fashion company but I had already preferred to dress classic but stylish.

I didn’t have energy to go to work but I didn’t have many options. I told the driver to take me to the company and we drove in silence.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

I woke up early but I was not in the mood for anything. I felt really bad for not finding Nana’s necklace. I went to wake up my brother but he was in the shower when I entered the room. I went to his bed and lay down. When my brother came out of the shower, I didn’t hear him calling my name, until I felt a punch in my stomach.

“What is your problem?” I yelled.

“I have been calling you but no signal from you”

“I was just thinking in something” I told him.

“Like a girl?” he said. I went silence and felt my cheeks burning.

“No, I am not you” I told him, and started walking away.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

I woke up with a start and went to take a shower. When I got out, I found Kenwha in my bed. I called his name but I didn’t have any respond so I punch him. He got mad and I started asking questions but like always he didn’t give me a respond. When I told him, if it was cause by a girl he blush.

I was getting worry because this girl is not good for him. First, she is way older than him and they don’t have a future.

Second…

Second…

Second…

She is old and that is it. I needed to come up with a plan but right now I needed food.

I went down stairs and found Kenwha waiting for me to eat. The entire time, he was silence and didn’t even look my way.

“Kenwha, I am going to come late today” I told him.

“Why?”

“Well, I am going to the jewelry and to buy a gift for aunt Merry” I said.

In that moment, Kenwha just looked at me like I had said the most brilliant .

“I will go with you’ he said, all fast.

“Why?”

“I need to buy something” he said.

“Like What?”

“Something”

“For whom” I question.

“Not your problem and I will pay with my own money” he said, and left me alone.

In that moment, I remember the necklace of the girl. I went running to my room and went straight to a small box hidden in the back of my closet. I found the necklace.

“He is going to buy a necklace for her”

“Why?”

“Does she mean that much to him?”

I was going insane with this situation. I needed to bring the hard weapons to play and that was mom and dad.

I told Kenwha that I was going to the company to check something and that I was going to pick him up later. He agreed and told me he was going to call me later for a reminder. I left him alone and went to see mom and dad.