Drama

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

 “Hey, don’t ignore me!” Samantha said.

“Go home!” I told her.

“What do you think you are doing with that ” she said. I didn’t hear the rest of her complains and started running towards the door.

I asked someone, if they had seen her but no one had. I didn’t have any idea where to contact her but then I remember she said she work here. I went running back to find the person in charge of the event and told me they didn’t know who she was.

Nana had lied to me again! That girl! I was all worry about her but she was just a little liar!

I was very mad. I went to get my car and went home.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

 I was watching them form far, when I noticed they went to get something to drink.

 I notice that Nana was feeling sick after she drank her drink. I saw my brother given her another drink and she went wild.

She started screaming that (Jaejoong) was a bad guy and that he was hurting her. Her words made sense to me but everybody from the party was getting the wrong idea.

I wanted to take her away but then I saw her walking to the center of the room. I was going to get her but she turned and kissed (Jaejoong). I was shock and didn’t know what to do anymore.

While I was there with my mouth open someone push me and went towards Nana. I couldn’t believe this! Samantha was here! I saw Samantha slap Nana and push her to the floor.

In that moment, (Jaejoong) got Samantha and started arguing with her. I took this opportunity and took Nana away.

While I was getting the driver, I told the people in charge of the cars to not say anything about seeing Nana or me. I paid them a good amount of money for their silent and left.

I arrived at her house and told the driver to take her up stairs. I told Lily that she got drank and passed out.

Lily accepted my story and went to Nana’s side. I waited outside for Lily and told her to call me, if something happen with her. I was heading to the door when Lily called me.

“Mr. Kenwha” she said.

“Yes”

“Did something happen at the party” she said.

“Why?” I asked

“While I was changing her clothes, she started singing, “I liked it but I got hurt” and she keeps repeats the same song” she told me.

“Don’t worry, tomorrow everybody is going to find out” I told her, and went home.