Why Him?

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Jaejoong)

I arrived home and asked one of the maids for Kenwha. She told me that he was at the garden talking on the phone with a girl.

Why her! He is not going to listen then I am going to seduce the girl!

 That was the only way to get rid of her. While I was thinking, Kenwha entered the house.

“Hi” I said.

“Did you get the gift” he asked.

The gift! I was so angry that I forgot to buy something to aunt Marry. Thanks to someone!

“No, let’s just give her a hug this year” I replied.

“Are you crazy” he told me.

“No”

“Forget it, I will buy her something tomorrow” he said, and went to his room.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I went to the office early because I wanted to get my dress in the afternoon. When I was finish with the work, I asked my secretary to bring the new designs to my office.

I went over some of the dresses but I didn’t like anything for the party. I was finally going to give up when I found the perfect dress.

It was a long dress with a V neck that had the back uncover. The color was cream. The dress looked formal but at the same time y and elegant. I decided to take that one and hopefully to not disappoint my partner.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

It was Friday and I went to have a conversation with my father. I knocked and when I heard the “come in” I went inside.

“Hi, Dad” I went over and took one seat, while I waited for him to turn around.

 He was standing up looking at some documents in his hand.

“What do you need” he said, while turning around to face me and sat down.

“Well, tomorrow is Saturday and I was wondering who is going to go” I said.

“Kenwha” he said.

“What! Why!” I asked.

“Because he asked first and I think is a great opportunity for him” he said.

“He asked! I am the one that always goes. Is he going with someone?” I asked curious myself.

“Ask Kenwha, if you want to know” he said, and went back to his work.

I stepped away from the office and went to talk with Kenwha.

______________________________________________________________________________

 (Kenwha)

I was getting ready to buy the gift for aunt Marry when (Jaejoong) came rushing to my room. Oh boy, he knew I was going to the party and not him.

“Why did you asked our dad to let you be the one to represent the company?” he said.

“I wanted to go. Do you have a problem?”

“Who are you going with?” he asked.

“What makes you think I am going with someone” I replied.

“Because… Don’t play with me Kenwha” he said, in a cold voice.

“I am not playing around. Please, excuse me. I have to do some birthday shopping” I said, and walked away from the room.