I Want to Protect You

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

I didn’t realize how much I had slept or where I was. I woke up and I thought I had a nightmare and went to the restroom. I felt some pain in my arms but I couldn’t see anything in the dark.

When I the light of the restroom, I notice bandages in both of my arms. In that moment, I realize that my nightmare was not a dream but a reality.

My body went to the floor and I started shaking again. I embrace myself and felt this pain in my heart.

“Why did this happen?” I said to myself.

“Why Damian”

I couldn’t hold back the tears no more and started crying. I didn’t realize someone had entered the room but I just felt someone carrying me back to the bed.

“What are you doing here” I told (Jaejoong).

“Taking care of my little princess” he said, and I remember Damian calling me like that.

“Don’t call me like that. I am not your little princess…..Get out…. I don’t want to see anyone.” I said with all my control because I didn’t want to scream at him.

“As you wish” he said closing the door.

I cry more until I couldn’t any more. I didn’t realize I was not in my house but I didn’t care. I went to sleep again and didn’t wake up until the next day.

___________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

“What happen to her?” I told Kenwha, while running to get Nana.

“I don’t know. I just found her on the floor” he said, with worry eyes.

I took Nana in my arms and notice some bruises in her arms.

“Kenwha call the others and meet me at my apartment” I told him and rush Nana to the car.

What happen? I shouldn’t have left you alone! It was that bastard Damian! He better hide or I don’t know what I will do to him. I got to the apartment and laid Nana on the bed. I saw her bruises and she had some hand marks.

“Damian, I am not going to have mercy!” I said to myself.

I cover her bruises with bandages so she wouldn’t see her marks.

I heard the door open and saw Kenwha with the others entering the house.

“Where is Nana?” Chris said.

“She is sleeping right now and she is fine for now” I told him.

“What happen?” Alex said.

“I don’t know. Kenwha what did you see?” I ask him.

“I didn’t see her inside so I went to look for her. I was yelling her name but I didn’t have an answer. I was going to go inside, when I hear a noise. I went to see and found her in the floor” Kenwha said.

“Do you think it was Damian?” Leo said, almost in a whisper.

“That will explain the marks she has in her arms” I said.

“What marks?” Matt finally said.

“She has some hands marks that are turning into bruises. The person that did this was very strong.” I told them.

 “Why did you left her alone” Chris said, in an angry tone.

“It was just a minute” I replied.

“A minute that could have cost her life again” Kenwha said.

“It doesn’t matter right now. She is fine and that is what counts” Matt said.

“Where were you guys?” I ask.

“I went to Damian’s house and tried to find out whatever I could” Leo said.

“I went to check his banks accounts” Alex said.

“I went to the airport and try to find when he had arrived” Chris said.

“I was trying to find out where he was at the moment. If I had known that you couldn’t take care of her, I will have never left her with you.” Matt said.

I was going to answer back but Kenwha interrupted.

“The past is the past. Right now, we have to be more careful. He knows her moves so that means someone is helping him.” Kenwha said

“Why do you think that” Chris said.

“We made sure no one enter the party without invitation and how did he know she was alone in that moment” Kenwha said.

“That is true but let’s not jump to conclusions yet” Matt said.

“We have to go but we will come later. All us of are working to find something about Damian and try to find a way for him to leave again.” Matt said and they all left.

“Kenwha you should go.” I told him.

“I am staying with her and you can’t do anything” he said.

“Ok, you can get one of the guest room” I told him and he left.

I notice that Kenwha went to see Nana. I have never seen my brother act this way towards any girl. At first I thought he loved her and I grew scare.

Kenwha stayed there a few minutes and went to his room. I knew Kenwha wanted to protect Nana because he was scared that I was going to treat her as the other girls.

Nana was different. She was fragile and full of smiles.

I walked in the room and saw her asleep.  

I am not going to let anyone hurt you Nana.

I don’t know why but I care about you. When I saw you in that condition my heart went to pieces.

It was being a long time since I have care for someone. You can be annoying but that is what makes you cute. I never know what you are going to do and I don’t mind.

When Emily gave me that kiss, I could only think about your kiss not hers. Have I fallen for you that fast Nana? When did this happen? Nana, what about you? Have you fallen for me or do you hate me?

Sleep Nana tomorrow will be a new day.