You Like Me

Knock, Knock, My Heart

(Nana)

I finish my telling him and I saw Kenwha holding is anger.

“If I see him close to you, he is going to regret being born” Kenwha said, with all his anger.

“Kenwha, please come down. Don’t worry. I don’t think he will be that stupid to show himself to me” I told him.

“I don’t know but you better tell the other” Cassie advice.

“I shouldn’t make a big deal about it” I told her.

“That guy tried to kill you!” Kenwha said.

“I don’t care if you don’t want to tell the others but I am going to keep taps on you” Kenwha said.

My mind was full of questions that I didn’t mind Kenwha’s words. I excused myself and went to take a nap. I was very tired and confuse.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Kenwha)

“I cannot believe that Damian hurt a person like Nana” I told Cassie.

Nana had excuse herself, while Cassie and I came up with a plan to keep Nana safe.

“I couldn’t believe it also but I was there” she said.

“I am going to call for security and keep an eye on her” I told her.

“Ok, I will inform the others about the situation” Cassie said.

“Ok, today I am staying with her, if he decides to come.” I told her, and she left.

“I am not going to let Damian hurt her again” I said to myself.

I call the house and told one of the maids about not coming to sleep. I went to check on Nana and saw her asleep.

Her parents had gone out for some business trip and she was alone with the maids. I call her parents and had asked for permission to stay.

I made sure everything was lock and ask the guards to be alert. I went to sit in a sofa next to her bed and saw her sleep peacefully.

In that moment, my phone rang and saw the caller id, it was my brother.

“What?” I said, while walking to the hallway.

“You better come home right now!” (Jaejoong) said.

“No, I already ask for permission so go to sleep” I told him.

“Give me a good reason for you to stay with Nana” he said.

“It’s complicated and I don’t think you care” I told him.

“She is my fiancée and future wife! Why do you care so much about her? You love her or what?” (Jaejoong) said.

“Don’t make me laugh (Jaejoong). You don’t care about her, and you are only mad, because she got you nasty today. One more thing don’t confuse appreciation with love my dear brother” I told him.

“Kenwha come home right now!” he said.

“I am not going to let her alone, while that bastard is trying to kill her” I told him by accident.

“What? Who is trying to kill my Nana” he said.

“Your Nana?” I ask.

“Who Kenwha?” he said, in a mad tone.

“Don’t worry; I am here to protect her. Bye” I told him, and hang the phone.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Jaejoong)

Someone was trying to hurt my Nana and I was not going to let that person get away.

“Why am I calling her my Nana?” I ask myself.

“I am going crazy. Why should I care about her?” I said to myself.

I went to bed but I couldn’t sleep. I was thinking constantly, if Nana was all right. I got dress and went to Nana’s house.

When I got there, I saw Kenwha’s guards outside. They let me go in and Kenwha opened the door.

“You better split every detail” I told him, while going inside the house.

We went to the living room and Kenwha told me the story. I wanted to punch that Damian.

“I know Nana is annoying but that is crossing the lines” I told Kenwha.

“I am grateful you know there are limits” Kenwha told me.

“I am not a monster Kenwha!” I told him.

“You are just a playboy.” He said.

“Kenwha”

“I am going to stay with her and her friends are going to arrive soon” Kenwha said.

“I don’t care. I am going to stay” I told him.

“Ok” he said, while looking at me carefully.

“She is sleeping right now so come with me” he said, and I followed.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Nana)

I had a nightmare and woke up screaming.

“It’s a bad dream Nana. We’re here with you.” Kenwha said, while hugging me.

I turn to see him and saw five people standing in front of my bed.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked.

“Why didn’t you tell us about Damian?” Matt asked in an angry tone.

“It doesn’t matter” I told him.

“It doesn’t matter! He try to kill you!” I heard (Jaejoong).

“What are you doing here? How do you know?” I ask him.

“I’m sorry. It was an accident” Kenwha said.

“Don’t worry, Kenwha, I cannot get mad at you” I told him and gave him a kiss.

“We already have our people working so you are safe.” Alex said.

“(Jaejoong), we have to leave so take care of Nana or your head is going to have a price” Matt told him.

“You think I can’t take care of my fiancée? Please.” He said, and I turn to see him.

“Take care Nana” Chris said.

 They left and I was left with Kenwha and (Jaejoong).

“I am going to take a shower. You guys don’t have to stay so go home to rest” I told them.

“No!” both of them said at the same time.

“We call someone to send us clothes and we are staying here. Go to take a shower.” Kenwha said.

I did as he told me and went to take a long shower. When I got out, I saw (Jaejoong) with different cloths and all shower.

“Where is Kenwha?” I ask.

“He is taking a shower in one of the guest rooms” he said.

“Oh” I replied back.

I went to sit in the bed and brushed my hair. I felt (Jeajoong) staring at me but I didn’t turn around to see him.

I was getting nervous and annoyed so I decided to . I was going to get revenge for the incident in his room right now.

“(Jeajoong) have you fallen for me” I told him turning around to face him.

“What? No” he said.

“Why are you here?” I said, while standing up and going to his side.

“You’re my fiancée” he said.

“That is a cheap excuse.”

“That is the truth” he said.

“I wasn’t told that” I told him.

“What do you mean” he said, while standing up.

“I heard you fall for me the first time you saw me” I told him.

“That is not truth” he said.

“Well, there is only one way to prove it” I told him

“Which one?” he said.

I lay my arms around his neck and gave him a soft kiss in the lips. I gave him another one and he responded back. He had fallen to my trap.

He started to breath heavy and in that moment I hit him with my leg in the nuts.

“Ouch!” he said, falling to the floor.

“That is for being a jerk yesterday” I told him and walked out of the room.

“Nana, you are going to pay for this!” where his last words, while I went downstairs to eat.