Yoona is a... ninja?

Hopeful

A tall figure crouched behind a plant, gritting her teeth as she stared at the two people awkwardly interacting. She began mumbling incessantly to release some of her frustration. 

"Stupid short-haired idiot... can't she find someone else's child to steal?" 


Seohyun sat quietly, staring once or twice at the quivering plant near the entrance of the restaurant before returning her attention to her untouched silverware. Eunjung became aware of her eyes, turning to the direction they always seemed to be.

"Woah... is that plant... shaking?" Seohyun coughed aloud, embarrassed by her unnie's obsessive actions. 

"Uh, I think you're seeing things. Can you excuse me for a second?" Eunjung nodded absently as Seohyun power-walked to the entrance. 

"Unnie, what are you doing?" The plant shook slightly. 

"Uhm... I'm not your Unnie... I'm a plant." 

"You're not fooling anyone." Yoona popped out from behind the plant frowning sadly. 

"Really? I thought I was being a pretty good ninja..." Seohyun shook her head, wondering why she was cursed with such a weird elder. Yoona yawned quietly. 

"So, wanna go now?" 

"What? But Eunjung's waiting for-"

"She doesn't seem to be enjoying this... you guys looked really awkward. Didn't the long-haired one plan this date anyway? She wouldn't know if you guys didn't actually do-" There was a small rustle from another plant on the other side of the entrance. A girl poked her head out from above the plant, wondering why Eunjung sat alone at the table. Yoona stared at her in horror. 

"She... she stole my idea!" Seohyun banged her head against the wall.

"Unnie, I should really get back to her..." Yoona sulked back to her plant.

"Yeah, go ahead..." 


"Hey Unnie... I was wondering if we could cut this date short. My close friend really wants me home now." She shot a side glance at the plant. Eunjung looked at the brown hair sticking out of another plant before answering.

"Yeah, of course. I'll see you around Seohyun." 


A/N: Hey, it's been a while! Sorry about my... what? Three week long hiatus? I was busy doing a project for school. I'll be updating every Friday or Saturday from now on.