I'm in love with your mom

Hopeful

Eunjung shifted uncomfortablely in her seat, latching onto the bottom with a pale hand. Hyomin sipped her soup, wondering why she even ordered it. 

"Why did you run off like that?" Eunjung played with her spoon. 

"I felt like running..." Her eyes seemed distant.

"If you have troubles..." She touched the girl's hand.

"You can tell me." Eunjung messed with the table cloth.

"It's nothing." Hyomin looked at her in amusement. It seemed like she knew something. 

"Eunjung, have you ever liked someone?"

"Maybe..."

"Well..." She held the girl's hand tighter, scooting in closer.

"I have a feeling that you like someone, now." Eunjung moved back, startled.

"What!? I'm not... I mean, there isn't a chance... but-"

"Isn't a chance? So I'm right!?" She leaned across the table.

"Who is it!?" Eunjung moved back farther.

"Uhm... it's.... it's..." A bead of sweat trailed down her forehead. Think, think, think...

"YOUR MOM! IT'S YOUR MOM, OKAY?" Hyomin's jaw dropped. 

"WHAT!? MY MOM!? Wha- ew! That's disgusting!" She dropped Eunjung's hand. 

"Bleh, you're joking, right?" 

"..." 

"WHO IS IT, REALLY?" 

"I... It's..." She saw a waitress glide by, carrying two plates of oatmeal. Her nametag read, Seohyun.

"Her! It's her!" Hyomin looked at the girl.

"What? The waitress? I haven't seen you even look at her today. How can you like her?" Eunjung tried to think of a lie, suddenly the waitress stood beside their table. 

"Hello, ladies. Ah, Unnie, it's nice to see you here!" sagged down. Seohyun pressed it up with her finger. She leaned over Eunjung's ear.

"I heard everything... you like this friend of yours don't you? She's pretty dense... it looked like you needed my help, unnie." She moved away, setting down two glasses of water. 

"I'll see you later Unnie." She walked off, allowing Hyomin to question the girl in front of her.

"What!? You... know her!?" Eunjung tried to give off an indifferent attitude.

"Y-yeah, of course. Like you said,  h-how could I like someone I didn't know?" Hyomin scrutinized her before reaching over and pulling her into a hug.

"I'll support every step of the way!" Eunjung patted her back awkwardly while trying not to seem disappointed. Seems like the roles are switched now...


 Jessica shoved the cards away while Tiffany smiled at her win streak.

"I HATE THIS GAME! WHY DOES BLUE ALWAYS MESS WITH ME!?" 

"Don't blame the color, blame your skill." That only caused Jessica to become more infuriated.

"WHATEVER! I SAW YOU LOOK AT MY CARDS AFTER I CAME OUT OF THE BATHROOM!" Tiffany feigned innocence. She pressed a hand to her chest, gasping dramatically. 

"Why, Jessica, are you accusing me of cheating?" 

"YES! I SAW IT! YOU PROBABLY LOOKED AFTER I WENT TO GET A GLASS OF WATER, TOO! THAT'S WHY YOU'VE BEEN WINNING SO MUCH!" 

"Oh, please. Even if I hadn't looked, you would've lost anyway." Jessica blew her bangs out of her face. 

"Fine, I don't even care anyway! This game is stupid!" She stomped off, leaving behind a mess of crumpled cards. Tiffany sighed, picking up the remains.

"Yeesh, she really takes Uno seriously..." 


"OH MAH GOSH! SUNNY, SERIOUSLY, THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PICTURE!" Sunny shrugged, drinking her can of tea.

"Well, THAT WAS MY FAVORITE LOOFA. You don't see me complaining." 

"Yeah, well you can buy a new one! I can't get another picture!" 

"Who's was on the picture anyway? It looked familiar..." Taeyeon grinned proudly.

"Yours." Sunny choked, spitting up tea in the process. 

"WHAT!? MINE?" 

"Yeah! Your is the best!"

"Wait, what about Tiffany's!?" 

"Meh, her's... is alright, I guess." 

"Ew, that's so gross. I can't believe that was mine... wait... HOW DID YOU GET THE PICTURE? I never gave you permission to take one!"

"Well, when you were sleeping, I just-"

"OH MAH GOSH, TAEYEON, YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!" 

"What!? But that was so long ago-"

"DOESN'T MATTER, YOU SLEEP ON THE COUCH." Taeyeon pouted as Sunny shook her head in disgust. 

"Can I at least take another one-" A wad of blankets and a pillow landed on her face.


YoonYul's House


"Hey, Yuri, Seohyun's in the story now! She called me and said she would have to pretend to like Eunjung." 

"Really!? MAKNAE GETS IN BUT WE DON'T?" 

"I know... but at least she's in. Maknae really deserves this."

"I guess..." 

"I mean, we've been in dramas before, she hasn't. I think it's better this way. She's so cute, I wonder why nobody's asked her to-" 

"Woah, wait! Do you like her more than me!?"

"Uhm... no?" 

"THAT WASN'T CONVINCING!" 

"Well, I mean... she's... we're..." Yuri growled, getting off of Yoona's lap. 

"WE'LL SETTLE THIS LATER. WITH THE HELP OF OUR VIEWERS." Yuri turned to the audience. 

"VOTE ON WHO YOONA LIKES MORE, ME... OR SEOHYUN! VOTE WISELY." She turned away, leaving behind a very anxious Yoona.

"Ugh... just great." 


 

 


A/N: HELLO! It's been quite a long time! I'm sorry about that! But, you probably already know why I haven't updated! IT'S BECAUSE I WAS WRITING ONE-SHOTS! You guys should take this poll seriously! The choice you make will effect the story in a big way. TO, TSL, SADHSLADJLASJDKHSAJLD, I'M STILL GOING TO WRITE A HAPPY FIC, EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! AND TO, ASUKAENERGETIC, I liked your pun! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?