I'm your folding screen

Hopeful

Hyomin rolled over in her bed, thinking about Sunny. She was obviously still in love with Taeyeon... why did she say yes? Hyomin's thoughts then, trailed off... to the lady at the park. She was... blunt, loud, and slightly agitating to be around. Hyomin wondered aloud,

"I kind of... want to know more about her. She's so weird... wait... I gave her my number, why hasn't she called yet?"

As she said that, her phone lit up. The folding screen flipped her phone open.

"A text..."

Hyomin began reading it, muttering softly to herself.

"HYOMIN! It's me, EUNIE~! HAVE YOU FALLEN ASLEEP YET?"

The folding screen laughed quietly. 

"She even sounds loud when she texts..."

"Nope, I'm about to~! You took a while to text me! Why, auntie, WHY!?" 

"Ah, I'm sorry, I was busy!" 

"It's fine, I'm going to bed, now. Good night, EUNIE."

"GOOD NIGHT, HYOMIN! I'm going to become your folding screen, from now on!"

 Hyomin smiled.

"Sounds like I'm going to be having a lot more fun from now on."

The folding screen slept soundly that night, her worries drifted off into the night.


Eunjung grinned foolishly as she sat on her bed.

"Hehe, she called me, Eunie!"

She suddenly became serious.

"It's now my mission... TO BECOME HER BEST FRIEND. I have to find out what's been bothering her!"

A knock was heard.

"EUNJUNG, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP, KEEP IT DOWN." 

"Ah, sorry, Sica!" 


Jessica walked away from the room, muttering to herself. 

"Aish, is she ever quiet... what was she talking about? Best friend... mission?"

She pulled open her bedroom door, it revealed a very drowsy Tiffany, rubbing her eyes as she leaned against the bed's frame.

"Jessi, what's wrong?" Jessica pulled up the covers, sliding in next to her.

"It was nothing. Sorry, was I too loud?"

Stephanie moved closer, resting her hand on Jessica's hip.

"No, I woke up because you left me."

Sooyeon hummed, eyes closing slowly. 


Sunyeon's house


Taeyeon sat on her bed, pouting. Sunny ignored her the entire day. 

"Sunny~" Poke.

"Sunny, Sunny~!" Poke, poke. Sunny turned a page of her magazine.

"Sunny, Sunny, Sunny~! I know I wasn't supposed to come back into the room but I'm lonely~! Talk to me~!"

Poke, poke, poke. The bunny turned her head, glaring at the girl. 

"Stop touching me."

Taeyeon retracted her hand.

"Sorry... are you still mad?"

Sunny placed her magazine down, pulling the covers up, she laid on her side, turning away from Taeyeon.

"I'll take that as a yes..." The Ahjumma stared at Sunny's back.

"Maybe... I should sleep on the couch."

She picked up a pillow, reaching over Sunny to pull up a blanket. A hand latched on to her wrist.

"Sleep here, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon grinned dorkily.

"Alright."

She laid back down, happy with Sunny's demand, even if she felt a bit cold without Sunny hugging her. 


THE EXTRA


YOONYUL'S HOUSE


"Hey, Yuri, do you feel like we aren't going to be included in this story?" Yuri turned her head towards the doe-eyed girl.

"I don't know... the author is crazy! Who WOULDN'T include ME!?" She did a body roll.

"Do you see this!? I'm ier than all the other characters!" Yoona pouted.

"At least you were MENTIONED. I GET NOTHING." Yuri sat on Yoona's lap.

"HEY, YOU HAVE ME. That's better than being added into the story!" The younger woman smiled.

"Yeah... I guess... I would rather be in the story, though." 

"WHAT!? How could you say that!? I'm WONDERFUL!" 

"Meh." 

"Meh, huh? Well, I ship Yulsic, now. I'm asking the author to add me in."

"WHAT!? I WAS KIDDING!" Yuri smirked.

"Too late, I might even ask for a kissing sce-" 

"IF YOU DO THAT, WE ARE OVER!" 

"Ah, but you might be added in, after..." Yoona thought it over, before pulling Yuri closer.

"NO." The older woman smiled.

"I thought so."


A/N: Hey~! Sorry, it's been a while! This update is very short, but I PROMISE, the next one will be longer! I PROMISE, IF I DON'T I'LL SHIP YULSIC. HAH, just kidding. To, TSL, I don't know~, I'm bad at guessing. To, Dandyugangsters, YOU ARE WELCOME. I decided she should at LEAST be mad for a day.