I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH, SUNNY, FOR A LONG TIME.

Hopeful

"I WOULD NEVER DATE JESSICA!"

Sunny was appalled. Jessica was NOT a love interest. Tiffany smiled inwardly, while Taeyeon held back a fist pump. Jessica was quite offended, she decided to have a little fun to cheer herself up. 

"Glad I took acting classes..." The blonde began sniffling, tears were forming in her eyes. 

"S-sunny, how could y-you s-say that!? I-I've a-always loved you!" The Bunny was shocked, while the Mushroom and Ahjumma were fuming silently. 

"Jesshi, I-I d-don't know what to say..." The Ice princess's tears were sliding down her face, now. 

"W-why, Sunny? Why? Why d-didn't you notice h-how m-much I loved you!?" Tiffany was beyond hurt. 

"Jessi loved Sunny the whole time she was with me? Why didn't she just tell me!?" 

"I-I'm s-sorry, Jesshi. I don't know if I could see you as anything more than friend!"

Jessica didn't feel the urge to laugh, the sincerity in Sunny's voice... She felt her joke went a little too far. 

"Sun-bun... I'M KIDDING!" 

"WHAT!?" Everyone screamed simultaneously. Jessica just sat there, a smug grin on her face. 

"That's what you get for saying you didn't want to date me before thinking it through long enough. You're really missing out."

She began to do a body roll while in her seat to make her point. Taeyeon and Sunny stared at her with their eyes wide. Their byun sides were taking over. 

"When did she get so y..." They both thought.

The brunette beside Jessica was not amused. Only someone who loves Jessica should get to see this side of her! The "ica" side. Tiffany had to put a stop to this! In order to halt Jessica's never-ending body roll, the brunette pulled the blonde into an embrace, covering her body protectively. Jessica blushed. 

"YAH! You byuns, get out of here!" Offended, Taeyeon said, 

"I was only appreciating her body! Kekekeke..."

"If that was true, you wouldn't have laughed like a erted ahjussi!" 

"WHAT!? AHJUSSI!? I'M NO OLD MAN! I'M AN AHJUMMA AT WORST!"

The two began to argue while Jessica just looked at Sunny, both of them shaking their heads. This was going to be a looooooong day. 


A/N: To TSL, I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH YOU CALLING ME, MIAD! I'M GLAD YOU CAME UP WITH A NICKNAME FOR ME. Sorry, no heart-wrenching stuff in this chapter! It's REALLY SHORT TODAY, I KNOW, TRUST ME. I'M JUST REALLY TIRED! I slept for one hour today! I think I should take a nap... To AsukaEnergetic, YOU WILL LOVE ME IN A VERY LONG TIME, THEN. They will get together, though! Maybe not soon, but... THEY WILL.