I think Hyomin's pretty

Hopeful

At the cafe


Two danshins sat at a cafe, waiting for Hyomin and Jeti, after informing them about the meeting there. 

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuu-"

"TAEYEON, YOU BETTER NOT START WITH THAT, AGAIN." Taeyeon looked down sheepishly.

"Sorry, Bunny." Sunny smiled, leaning over to pat Taeyeon's head... isn't this familiar? 


Jeti's house


"Tiffaaaaaany~! Hurry uuup~!"

"Why don't you come in here and make me~!?"

"Hahahaha~! Nice try~! You aren't going to burn my eyes this time~!" The brunette walked out of their shared room, pouting.

"Aw, you're no fun." Jessica smiled smugly before interlocking their arms. 

"I am veeeery, fun, Fany~, you just haven't noticed." Tiffany looked down at their arms before beaming happily. 

"I guess you are, Jessi!" The two girls walked out the door, sharing dreamy glances and smiles... this is kind of familiar, too.


At... Hyomin's house?


A tall brunette pulled out an entire album of Sunny pictures, organized by poses. The room she sat in, was incredibely dark, a single candle was lit... was this some kind of ritual?

"Hm... aegyo, puppy eyes..." She rummaged through the photos before she caught sight of her watch. 

"OH, MY SUNNY! I HAVE TO GO!" Stuffing the photos in her purse, she ran out the door. The candle's fire blew out from the force of the swinging door. Now that... wasn't familiar at all. 


At the cafe


"Uuuuuuuuugh..." Both danshins moaned simultaneously, before Taeyeon whined,

"What's taking them so long!? They're even later than before!" Two girls walked in, arm in arm, sliding in to their seats, the younger of the two spoke first.

"I'm sorry we're late! Wait... isn't there supposed to be another person here? What was her name, Jessi?" The blonde scooted closer to the brunette, resting her hand on the woman's arm.

"It's... Hyobin, right?" Someone cleared their throat. 

"Ehem, it's Hyomin." Jessica turned her head towards the voice, her jaw dropped.

"You're... beautiful." Hyomin smirked, winking at the blonde she walked over to Sunny and sat on her lap. The Bunny blushed. Tiffany fumed silently, slapping the still entranced Jessica's arm. 

"Ow, what's wrong, Tiff?" The brunette huffed and turned away. 

"Nothing." Taeyeon stared at Hyomin quietly.

"What's with this lady? Why is she sitting on Sunny's lap and... FLIRTING WITH JESSHICA!?" 

"So, Sun-Bun, want to introduce me to your friend? Specifically... The blonde one." Before the Bunny could, Jessica reached across the table for a handshake. 

"I'm Jessica." Tiffany pinched her thigh, the victim winced, retracting her hand. 

"A-and, this is, Tiffany." She gestured towards the brunette. Tiffany faked a smile. 

"It's nice to meet you, Hyomin." The girl smiled back, wondering why the Mushroom looked so agitated, unless...

"Aha!" she pointed towards Jessica. 

"You're Tippany's girlfriend, right? That's why she looked so mad!" The two blushed lightly. Jessica turned towards the brunette beside her with a confused expression, as if to say, 

"You were mad?" Tiffany coughed lightly, trying to ignore the look. 

"Uhm... we're just friends. Actually my girlfriend, Taeyeon is with us." Hyomin raised a brow. 

"There's definitely something going on with them... wait... where's Taeyeon? I don't see her..."

"Well, where is Taeyeon?" The Ahjumma straightened up in her seat. 

"THAT would be, me!" She raised her hand in the air, smiling dorkily. 

"Ah, nice to meet you!" Hyomin lifted her hand into the air, mimicking Taeyeon. The Bunny smiled. 

"So, now that we all know eachother's names, shall we go?" Suddenly Hyomin remembered something. 

"Wait, which friend is moving in with you?" Sunny pointed at Jessica.

"Jesshi, is." Hyomin wondered... 

"If she isn't Tippany or Taeyeon's girlfriend... is she Sunny's!? OH, SUN-BUNS, NO! I have to make sure..."

"So, Jesshica... have you thought about dating Sunny?" All four of them spit their coffee back into the mugs they were drinking from. They sputtered, 

"WHAT!?"

Now, isn't this familiar? 


A/N: That wasn't very... Byun-ish at all. To TSL, well, because Taeyeon is Taeyeon, she will NEVER NOTICE HER LOVE FOR SUNNY! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA! I'm kidding, SHE WILL, because I'll make her! So, Hyomin's starting stuff for Jeti and Sunyeon! YAY! TWO IN ONE!